the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Everyone below I'm weighting for your weight except Juliebean1027 I know.
    akb2006
    juliebean1027
    jill927
    jimswmn
    kimlane70
    pparker2214
    rklein71

Let's try this again!!

blchallenge.jpg

someone HELP!!!!!

blchallenge.jpg

I tried too, but it's not working...lemme try something else...

77192_403.jpg?1230848183

There ya go Sam...world's smallest weight chart lol...what the heck?

Okay one more try:

77192_3888.jpg?1230848482

I dunno...

Hey....I see mine:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    blchallenge.jpg

I guess I'm not supposed to do it this way!
  • punka274
    Options
    :happy:
    so after the day I started with I figured I would feel better if I got up and started doing things around the house. So, I started in the girls bathroom and cleaned it from top to bottom. I got rid of things that hadn't been used in a while and cleaned off the "art" on the wall on the shower. then I went on to our bathroom and did top to bottom there too. I'm finishing the laundry and then I'm gonna start on the kitchen.

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and I hope to get 30 day shred in tonight after the girls go to sleep.

The only bad thing about all this is that I have had 2 cups of coffee a breakfast buritto and 2 servings of smiles fries. (if you don't know what those are check out fitness chicks pictures) she has a picture of them they are soooo cute!!

Love smilie fries!

wow,youv'e been a busy bee today....im tired just reading your post:smile: if you want....you can come and clean my bathrooms, i wont mind:laugh: :smile: but seriously,i cant seem to get off my butt and clean anything today. I did manage a workout:drinker: burned close to 400 cals:drinker: :smokin:

I heard alot of good things about that 30 day shred workout! May have to go get that one!

Hey to everybody....GO BLACK TEAM!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    so after the day I started with I figured I would feel better if I got up and started doing things around the house. So, I started in the girls bathroom and cleaned it from top to bottom. I got rid of things that hadn't been used in a while and cleaned off the "art" on the wall on the shower. then I went on to our bathroom and did top to bottom there too. I'm finishing the laundry and then I'm gonna start on the kitchen.

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and I hope to get 30 day shred in tonight after the girls go to sleep.

The only bad thing about all this is that I have had 2 cups of coffee a breakfast buritto and 2 servings of smiles fries. (if you don't know what those are check out fitness chicks pictures) she has a picture of them they are soooo cute!!

Love smilie fries!

wow,youv'e been a busy bee today....im tired just reading your post:smile: if you want....you can come and clean my bathrooms, i wont mind:laugh: :smile: but seriously,i cant seem to get off my butt and clean anything today. I did manage a workout:drinker: burned close to 400 cals:drinker: :smokin:

I heard alot of good things about that 30 day shred workout! May have to go get that one!

I can totally relate the the coffee thing. I have been on vaca from work so it has been easier but when I get back to business I have made it a goal to hold myself to one cup of coffee a day.

And to think I just picked up a new espresso machine for the Bat Cave :grumble:

espresso.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    YOUR cracked bat man....uh I mean spyguy!!

You crack ME up!!:wink:
  • punka274
    Options

Love smilie fries!

I can totally relate the the coffee thing. I have been on vaca from work so it has been easier but when I get back to business I have made it a goal to hold myself to one cup of coffee a day.

And to think I just picked up a new espresso machine for the Bat Cave :grumble:

espresso.jpg

now THATS an espreso machine:noway:

I too need to stop at one cup in the morning but its just so darn good...i always have two:ohwell: The way I see it is,ive already given up so much that another cup of coffee cant hurt that bad?(or can it?)

I:heart: Coffee:ohwell:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so we might have two more teammates as soom as they give me their start weights.
    lobsterchick and amandaJ
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! My husband just joined MFP today, but isn't into the whole "message board" thing so I'm challenging him at home. Whatever anti-social boy. *eye roll* If he does show up, feel free to give him crap....I mean, welcome him to the boards. His screen name is IdRatherBeFishing. :indifferent:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey all!! I"m sure this has already been discussed, but, just so I know for sure,

What day are we weighing in on? Wednesdays?
  • punka274
    Options
    Hey all!! I"m sure this has already been discussed, but, just so I know for sure,

What day are we weighing in on? Wednesdays?

I think its Wednesdays:ohwell: ....I WI on sundays and send it in then(it will be my wed weight:ohwell: )
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    it's just by wednesday of that week.
  • tattoo_pauly
    Options
    Hello everyone I guess I'm Robin! But a more manly cool robin. I justed wanted to wish everyone good luck. This is my first time trying to loose wieght since I got out of the navy almost five years ago. I figured it was time since my hot wife who just gave birth four months ago has already lost here baby wieght, and if I don't start losing wieght see may leave me for a younger man.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I guess I'm Robin! But a more manly cool robin. I justed wanted to wish everyone good luck. This is my first time trying to loose wieght since I got out of the navy almost five years ago. I figured it was time since my hot wife who just gave birth four months ago has already lost here baby wieght, and if I don't start losing wieght see may leave me for a younger man.

YAY! You're as much fun as Lori. :laugh: Welcome to the challenge! :happy: I'm sure since Lori's doing such a good job, you'll have great success as well!

I just taught my husband how to Turbo Jam...it wasn't pretty. :noway: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Great to see ya. I guess you don't have to be Robin if you don't want too. there were four different batmen in the movies so you can be batman too if you want. :bigsmile: Conrgrats on the baby. your pic is hillarious.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Well tommorow is officially the end of my vacation....back to the grind...10 hour days with a commute that can be as long as 2 hours each way....sigh....This is about to get a bit harder. Prolly gonna have a mountain of stuff to get caught up on...here comes the stress factor.
    Wish me luck

batcubicle.jpg
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    yeah! I love black it is slimming :happy: so a :drinker: is on all of us. We can do it.

I DO NOT want a drink on me!!!:bigsmile: :wink:

I'm sure there was some sort of drink in what just ended up on me. *gag*. Now I don't want to go back upstairs b/c I know it is a night of 3-in-a-bed...and we only have a FULL!

I know how you feel my oldest used to be a projectile vomiter. we had to go through a ton of different formulas to get her to not vomit and soy was it. but we used to have it all over thank god we had hardwood floors

Okay-- ewwwww.
  • Marla64
    Options

There is that....hmmmm....We could jump shows & Dave could be the Lone Ranger! He was all dressed in black. Or Johnny Cash! LOL

"Batman, Catwomen & Johnny Cash" Now THAT is a team name. HA!

Ooooh but the color black is so mysterious...so we should use initials...How about Midnight BCJC (Batman, Catwomen, Johnny Cash) lol...the other teams will be so jealous! LOL

BCJC make me think Bacon Cheese Jesus Christ. Is something wrong with me?

Ok, this made me pee my pants. Puh-leeze have a little bit of pity on us older women and our weak PC muscles ...

00020345.gif

No wait ...

00020344.gif

Girl, I have 3 babies...I KNOW the muscle issue! You get total sympathy from me! LOL

please-- try having nine-- sneezes, coughs, laughs, tears, tickles-- you name it.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hi-dee-hi friends and neighbors ... huh ... that is in my head and I don't remember where it is from!?!

Just a quick good morning before I shut down my fun stuff and get back to work ... gots to be done early today because the doc I type for is leaving the country ... which means time off for me SOON ... YAY!

I sent my weight to Samantha this morning but might as well bite the bullet and put it here, too ... right? It was 195.2 ... which means my ticker is lying by 2 pounds but dadgumit ... I'm not changing it back!! :grumble: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great day Black Teamers!! :heart:

00020349.gif

Isn't that Wilson from Home Improvement? Tim's neighbor?

My scale read 176 on weigh-in day which I submitted to Samantha-- and 175 today. We hosted a ton of people today-- and I probably nibbled a bit too much, but not to fear-- lots of days before Wednesday.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Okay-- so call me a dark child, but I must confess on occasion I'd find myself rooting for the Penguin or King Tut to go ahead and let the Pendulum swing down and chop Batman and Robin in half-- those two always got on my nerves.