the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Alright. If I make my goal with BL I will be in the good BMI range at the end!! I am so ready to move into the next segement of this thing called life.

I hope to share my success with all my new and old friends!!

:glasses: Black Team ROCKS!!:glasses:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know yet if we're doing challenges or just weighing in each week?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    it's up to us if we all want to do challenges. I put this thing together you guys and gals come up with the challenges! I'm up for all most anything!
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    do we message you the weign in number?? or post it on the thred?
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Very excited about this. we are SO gonna win :bigsmile:
    Anyway off the the Gym. GO BLACK TEAM!

031.jpg

Spyguy - you rule as Batman!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

jb
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow teamsters! Just wanted to give myself a bit of a pat on the back...after a really off day yesterday, I entered today determined to do better...and I did! I ate well all day...and when my family and I went out to a movie tonight I did indulge in some popcorn. I originally planned Taco Bell Fresco items for dinner, but I wanted to make sure I didn't go over my calories...so I got a salad from Subway.

I forgot to ask for dressing when I was there, so at Arbys (where my mom and brother were eating) I asked for a packet of dressing...the lowest calorie option they had was a balsamic vinaigrette...so I asked for that...and when I saw the calories...I knew it wasn't something I wanted to eat...so I got out of the car and walked (yes walked!) back to Subway (it wasn't all that far though lol...don't be too impressed!) and asked for the fat free honey mustard dressing...saved myself 100 calories at least and burnt some off walking over there...

Tonight I still have 136 calories left, and I plan to use those calories for some sparkling cider at midnight...yes I indulged a bit tonight, but I made sacrifices elsewhere and made it work...

And on top of all that, I was "talked to" at work today for something I didn't do, and I may face repercussions (anything from getting written up, getting probation, and up to termination -- please keep me in your prayers, as I know what happened wasn't my fault and I shouldn't be held responsble). I was very tempted to say screw it and eat whatever I wanted, but I stuck to the plan today...knowing that I didn't want to let you guys down for weigh in tomorrow...so thanks for holding me accountable! Go black!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Very proud of you :wink: will keep you in my prayer's . No one deserves to get into trouble for something you didn't do. Good Luck
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Great work! you should be very proud. And I will keep you in my prayers. these things tend to work out in the end.

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Bumpety Bump.
    Yay Black Team

ThreadRevival-Batman.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Bumpety Bump.
    Yay Black Team

ThreadRevival-Batman.jpg

Can I just tell you that this picture looks like Robin is totally in LOVE with batman!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I am proud today....ooops wrong thread!

I am so excited for this challenge! Knowing I have to weigh in will be great motivation when I want Chinese!!

AND Robin WAS in love with Batman:love: ....that's no secret!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow teamsters! Just wanted to give myself a bit of a pat on the back...after a really off day yesterday, I entered today determined to do better...and I did! I ate well all day...and when my family and I went out to a movie tonight I did indulge in some popcorn. I originally planned Taco Bell Fresco items for dinner, but I wanted to make sure I didn't go over my calories...so I got a salad from Subway.

I forgot to ask for dressing when I was there, so at Arbys (where my mom and brother were eating) I asked for a packet of dressing...the lowest calorie option they had was a balsamic vinaigrette...so I asked for that...and when I saw the calories...I knew it wasn't something I wanted to eat...so I got out of the car and walked (yes walked!) back to Subway (it wasn't all that far though lol...don't be too impressed!) and asked for the fat free honey mustard dressing...saved myself 100 calories at least and burnt some off walking over there...

Tonight I still have 136 calories left, and I plan to use those calories for some sparkling cider at midnight...yes I indulged a bit tonight, but I made sacrifices elsewhere and made it work...

And on top of all that, I was "talked to" at work today for something I didn't do, and I may face repercussions (anything from getting written up, getting probation, and up to termination -- please keep me in your prayers, as I know what happened wasn't my fault and I shouldn't be held responsble). I was very tempted to say screw it and eat whatever I wanted, but I stuck to the plan today...knowing that I didn't want to let you guys down for weigh in tomorrow...so thanks for holding me accountable! Go black!

Way to go BrandNewLaura - very impressive given the stress in your life yesterday.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts for work issues. Hopefully, this will all blow over and work out in the end.

Hang tough.. jb
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Robin & Batman had a "thing". LOL

I was right. My scale set me up & I was up 2# this morning. There are no words to tell you how annoyed I am with this. I did really well yesterday, too! Whatever. Bring on the challenges!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I was right. My scale set me up & I was up 2# this morning. There are no words to tell you how annoyed I am with this. I did really well yesterday, too! Whatever. Bring on the challenges!

I thought about putting on my levis, sweater, boots and socks to weigh in the first time....that way when I weighed in next week I would def be done 5 pounds!!

Alas, I did not and have gained only 1/2 a pound. I cannot seem to break this plateau.
    In 8 weeks I have:
    increased my calories to 1400 from 1200 and eaten no exer cals (2 wks)
    stayed at 1300 and ate exercise cals (2 wks)
    eaten at my maint cals for 1 week
    eaten 1200, exercised each day for 30 minutes, eaten my exercise calories (the past 2 weeks)

I have not gained, but I have not lost either. I just cant figure out how to bust it up. I am thinking of going to a nutritionist.

I am not giving up, that is why I joined BL BLACK TEAM ROCKS challenge. I feel if I am accountable I will not say the heck with it!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

What are you trying to say....
    you leave me no choice.:noway:

pnia9849b68af1842399_w1000_h1450.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    0002031E.gif
    0002031F.gif
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

Awesome job:drinker: :drinker: your in my prayers about the job issues....

I too had a 'almost' bad time last night....those darn chips in the cabinet just kept calling me and i had no cals left....so i told those chips to shut-up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (i was drinking wiskey last night and wanted to snack:wink: )
  • punka274
    Options

I thought about putting on my levis, sweater, boots and socks to weigh in the first time....that way when I weighed in next week I would def be done 5 pounds!!

Alas, I did not and have gained only 1/2 a pound. I cannot seem to break this plateau.
    In 8 weeks I have:
    eaten 1200, exercised each day for 30 minutes, eaten my exercise calories (the past 2 weeks)

I have not gained, but I have not lost either. I just cant figure out how to bust it up. I am thinking of going to a nutritionist.

I am not giving up, that is why I joined BL BLACK TEAM ROCKS challenge. I feel if I am accountable I will not say the heck with it!

Have you tried doing a different workout routine? Thats worked in the past for me.

I was on a 6mnth plateau when i decided to follow a different routine and the weight started coming off agian....

Good Luck,i know from experience how frustrating a weight loss stand still is.
  • punka274
    Options
    ok,today im feeling a little bit better(have had a cold for the past week:grumble: )....so im thinking about doing some weight lifting & a cardio....maybe a circuit.

spyguy7540-Love the batman costume and sign.....

Hello to everybody!

bbl
  • arewethereyet
    Options

In 8 weeks I have:

Have you tried doing a different workout routine? Thats worked in the past for me.

I was on a 6mnth plateau when i decided to follow a different routine and the weight started coming off agian....

Good Luck,i know from experience how frustrating a weight loss stand still is.

That is my new challenge! I use the ellip 1 day, walk in the park 1 day, use DVD Walk 4 fast miles and then do a weight circuit 2 days a week. I am hoping this will PUSH me out....6 months:sad: :sad: :sad:

I will be MIA if this lasts 6 months....how did you DO it!

I have gone back to basics.