the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

There is that....hmmmm....We could jump shows & Dave could be the Lone Ranger! He was all dressed in black. Or Johnny Cash! LOL

"Batman, Catwomen & Johnny Cash" Now THAT is a team name. HA!

Ooooh but the color black is so mysterious...so we should use initials...How about Midnight BCJC (Batman, Catwomen, Johnny Cash) lol...the other teams will be so jealous! LOL

BCJC make me think Bacon Cheese Jesus Christ. Is something wrong with me?

Ok, this made me pee my pants. Puh-leeze have a little bit of pity on us older women and our weak PC muscles ...

00020345.gif

No wait ...

00020344.gif

Girl, I have 3 babies...I KNOW the muscle issue! You get total sympathy from me! LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Please forgive me....I'm exhausted & I type like a fool when I'm this tired. Zeke puking on me (my 3yo btw) set us up for a night of allllll of them being awake doing something foolish. And we're having company tonight. :noway: Anyhoodle....

I suppose I will be the first to post my weigh-in weight. *sigh* I think my body is setting me up b/c I've been doing "unofficial" weigh-ins for the past couple days. Like, not following my general routine in the morning, not being bare-nekkid, etc... and the scale has not been this kind. So, there's my disclaimer if my weight goes up next week. Don't beat me up! LOL

155 :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey yo!!!!! What's up black teamers?!?!?!?!?

hey hey!! I'm just trying to stay up as late as possible because I have to work til 1 am tomorrow and I am usually in bed by now. So, the kids I am working with better keep me awake!

You know I never really noticed how skinny my face was until I took this picture the other night. I wish that from my shoulders down looked as skinny as my face! :grumble:

after looking at your other pics, your face is really slimming out! You look fantastic!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok.....da didda da

144 pounds:grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Ok.....da didda da

144 pounds:grumble:

Okay, Jeannie. As you're ALWAYS doing on the proud thread, let's put a positive spin on it....You didn't gain any over the holidays even with your daughter home. You've been at the P-Word for a few weeks no so it is BOUND to break soon (especially with your new exercises that you'll be doing) and when it does, watch out other BLC teams! Jeannie's gonna kick your butts! You have such a good attitude about it & you're taking such a good approach to the journey. I am proud of you no matter what the scale says! :flowerforyou: :heart:

(was that enough sucking up so you don't kick me out when my weight goes up next week? :bigsmile: LOL Just kidding! I meant every word!)
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning

just checking in....ive already sent my starting weight!

Ive got a cold today so the only workout i will be doing is a walk:grumble:

Hey to everybody and nice to meet you all!

My name is Amelia!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good Morning

My name is Amelia!

Good morning, Amelia! That was one of my top names for my kids when I was pregnant, but my husband always vetoed me. :grumble: Beautiful name!
  • punka274
    Options
    Good Morning

My name is Amelia!

Good morning, Amelia! That was one of my top names for my kids when I was pregnant, but my husband always vetoed me. :grumble: Beautiful name!

Awwwww,thanks....i think my dear mom named me after the famous pilot Amelia Airheart. What are you childrens names?
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Black Beauties or Beautys
    Better Yet.....
    Dark Knights
    then we can have joker and batman and stuff....
    but i thought joker was sexy...hehehe
  • punka274
    Options
    I noticed that we shared pics the other day of our childeren......i wanted to share a pic of my kids taken at a butterfly exhibit. yeah,i wish that chair was mine:laugh: :laugh:

034.jpg

ok,what did i do wrong?:ohwell: everytime i try and post a pic on here....i end up looking like a donkey's butt:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Awwwww,thanks....i think my dear mom named me after the famous pilot Amelia Airheart. What are you childrens names?

My 3yo is Ezekiel (Zeke), my 2yo is Micah, & my baby girl is Tabitha. :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I noticed that we shared pics the other day of our childeren......i wanted to share a pic of my kids taken at a butterfly exhibit. yeah,i wish that chair was mine:laugh: :laugh:

034.jpg

ok,what did i do wrong?:ohwell: everytime i try and post a pic on here....i end up looking like a donkey's butt:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, they are CUTE!

In your code, change the uppercase IMG to img & then remove the spaces between the brackets & the link, kwim? Easy fix! No donkey's butt! :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options

LOVE the names,very orignal! ....i almost chose Tabitha as my little girls name! It was a choice between Tabitha,Emma or Elizabeth.....Elizabeth won.

My son is Dalton.
  • punka274
    Options
    Oh, they are CUTE!

In your code, change the uppercase IMG to img & then remove the spaces between the brackets & the link, kwim? Easy fix! No donkey's butt! :laugh:

Thanks,i'll have to remember that...ok,no donkeys butt:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

LOVE the names,very orignal! ....i almost chose Tabitha as my little girls name! It was a choice between Tabitha,Emma or Elizabeth.....Elizabeth won.

My son is Dalton.

My husband wanted to name Zeke Elizabeth if he was a girl but I refused b/c that's what he used to call his "bachelor car" (as I named it). He was in love with that stupid piece of ...welll....anyways....needless to say, no one was named Elizabeth. LOL
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Harlow 1month
    Allison 13months
    Talon 3years
    im pretty busy hahaha
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good Day to all you fabulous black team members.

I found this site

www.tickerfactory.com

I was able to choose weight loss ticker and set up a mini challenge ticker for BL.

Just thought i would pass this on to anyone that wants it!

it is super simple to go back in and adjust. you sign in with a simple pass word, update your weight and it shows up on your mfp forum!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks for the ticker site.
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I had to laugh at this girl! I busted out laughing when I read your response!
    [/quote]

So our weigh-ins are on Wednesdays not Tuesdays? (Man, I'm already not listening to instructions. This is not good. :laugh: )
    [/quote]