• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just puked on by said Bean...time for bed...and mop up on aisle 3. *gag*
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Batman and CatWomen...here we go!

we do have another guy his wife MADE me put them on our team!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:

I don't have ANY idea what you are talking about.

someone has a guilty conscious!! :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    yeah! I love black it is slimming :happy: so a :drinker: is on all of us. We can do it.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    yeah! I love black it is slimming :happy: so a :drinker: is on all of us. We can do it.

I DO NOT want a drink on me!!!:bigsmile: :wink:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    water in you not on you:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I'm sure there was some sort of drink in what just ended up on me. *gag*. Now I don't want to go back upstairs b/c I know it is a night of 3-in-a-bed...and we only have a FULL!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm sure there was some sort of drink in what just ended up on me. *gag*. Now I don't want to go back upstairs b/c I know it is a night of 3-in-a-bed...and we only have a FULL!

I know how you feel my oldest used to be a projectile vomiter. we had to go through a ton of different formulas to get her to not vomit and soy was it. but we used to have it all over thank god we had hardwood floors
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Could anyone explain to me how this challenge works or direct me to where to find the directions/rules? I only saw the post about signing up and that is it. I am really excited to see what this is all about and to get to know my teammates. Thanks!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Could anyone explain to me how this challenge works or direct me to where to find the directions/rules? I only saw the post about signing up and that is it. I am really excited to see what this is all about and to get to know my teammates. Thanks!

no real directions or rules. We started doing these challenges as the show goes because it makes us accountable to a team as a whole instead of saying oh that slice of cheesecake looks really good. I'm only hurting myself we now think Wow that slice of cheesecake could hurt my whole team!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey yo!!!!! What's up black teamers?!?!?!?!?
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh cool, that sounds great to me. So when we weigh in tomorrow do we just post it here, let you know or just update it in our profile information? Thanks.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh cool, that sounds great to me. So when we weigh in tomorrow do we just post it here, let you know or just update it in our profile information? Thanks.

send it to me and I will post it as a team whole!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

hey hey!! I'm just trying to stay up as late as possible because I have to work til 1 am tomorrow and I am usually in bed by now. So, the kids I am working with better keep me awake!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

hey hey!! I'm just trying to stay up as late as possible because I have to work til 1 am tomorrow and I am usually in bed by now. So, the kids I am working with better keep me awake!

You know I never really noticed how skinny my face was until I took this picture the other night. I wish that from my shoulders down looked as skinny as my face! :grumble:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Just wondering how long does this challenge go??
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Just wondering how long does this challenge go??

I read on the blue teams post that it usually is 90 days. I'm not real sure but as soon as I find out I will tell everyone.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Your face does look really good!! I have a round face so while it can look thinner than it does right now, it doesn't ever really look skinny. lol. I'm exhausted and will probably be going to sleep soon, I just wanted to pop on and see what was up!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

There is that....hmmmm....We could jump shows & Dave could be the Lone Ranger! He was all dressed in black. Or Johnny Cash! LOL

"Batman, Catwomen & Johnny Cash" Now THAT is a team name. HA!

Ooooh but the color black is so mysterious...so we should use initials...How about Midnight BCJC (Batman, Catwomen, Johnny Cash) lol...the other teams will be so jealous! LOL

BCJC make me think Bacon Cheese Jesus Christ. Is something wrong with me?

Ok, this made me pee my pants. Puh-leeze have a little bit of pity on us older women and our weak PC muscles ...

00020345.gif

No wait ...

00020344.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Your face does look really good!! I have a round face so while it can look thinner than it does right now, it doesn't ever really look skinny. lol. I'm exhausted and will probably be going to sleep soon, I just wanted to pop on and see what was up!

I like the shape of your face though. My youngests face is like that and when she smiles it goes square. and you can't see her eyes!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Seems to me I always loose it in my face first also. When the rest follows suit that will be wonderful. I'm haveing trouble with my connection so it is slow tonight. So will sign off tonight and wait for tomorrow maybe it will be better. Will weight and let you know in the morning. Good night everyone and keep up the good work.:flowerforyou: