the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: YOU MEAN POST OUR WEIGHTS ON HERE!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :sick:
    [/quote]
    by wednesday and I will try to post everything by sometime thursday
    [/quote]
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You don't have to. YOu can just PM them to bohlon15 (Samantha). Don't worry! We're all here for the SAME reason!

I started at 196 & I'm down to 155! I have about 5-10 (perhaps more...) before I'm at a "happy" place & then I'll re-evaluate from there.

See! I'm here for the same reason as you are. Our number might be different & that's okay! It is a support group. We aren't here to judge. :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Batman and CatWomen...here we go!

we do have another guy his wife MADE me put them on our team!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:

I am pleased to here we have another guy. but I still get to be batman! :angry:
    He can be robin or somethin lol

:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

we do have another guy his wife MADE me put them on our team!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:

LMBO! You're funny. I see you had a successful weigh-in (according to your ticker)! You're doing great!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave told me if he's Robin and I'm Catwoman, I can only like Robin and not Batman. :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Dave told me if he's Robin and I'm Catwoman, I can only like Robin and not Batman. :laugh:

That would be a new twist on the whole saga, wouldn't it?! LOL Our batman is married, too so I think Robin, I mean Dave, has nothing to worry about. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

dave could be the Joker? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if he isn't already!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: YOU MEAN POST OUR WEIGHTS ON HERE!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    :sick:

I will post everyones as a whole as soon as I get them!

this is who I need still

akb2006
    BrandNewLaura
    hanksmama
    juliebean1027
    jill927
    jimswmn
    kimlane70
    michelle0920
    nwfamilygal
    pparker2214
    rachel6901
    rklein71
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Harlow 1month
    Allison 13months
    Talon 3years
    im pretty busy hahaha

Love your babies names....yes,I would say you are very busy!

Hey to everybody...just popping in...gotta scoot now!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi-dee-hi friends and neighbors ... huh ... that is in my head and I don't remember where it is from!?!

Just a quick good morning before I shut down my fun stuff and get back to work ... gots to be done early today because the doc I type for is leaving the country ... which means time off for me SOON ... YAY!

I sent my weight to Samantha this morning but might as well bite the bullet and put it here, too ... right? It was 195.2 ... which means my ticker is lying by 2 pounds but dadgumit ... I'm not changing it back!! :grumble: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great day Black Teamers!! :heart:

00020349.gif
  • loreeb18
    Options

dave could be the Joker? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if he isn't already!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, he is a smart @ss but he's not quite as crazy as the joker!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I had to laugh at this girl! I busted out laughing when I read your response!
    So our weigh-ins are on Wednesdays not Tuesdays? (Man, I'm already not listening to instructions. This is not good. :laugh: )

That's okay. I'm used to getting laughed at. :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Very excited about this. we are SO gonna win :bigsmile:
    Anyway off the the Gym. GO BLACK TEAM!

031.jpg
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Very excited about this. we are SO gonna win :bigsmile:
    Anyway off the the Gym. GO BLACK TEAM!

031.jpg

Now THAT'S dedication! lol
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Okay, now you have earned the right to be called Batman! :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

And look what I found in Spyguy's profile

51920_5045.jpg?1229176953

He really is Batman! lol
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Too cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

And look what I found in Spyguy's profile

51920_5045.jpg?1229176953

He really is Batman! lol

I am honestly LMAO off about your Batman pic, Spyguy! I'm in tears trying to explain to my husband WHY I'm laughing so hard at your pic & he just doesn't get it. Men! Oh, I mean...Geesh! LOL

Love the little Batman, too. ADORABLE
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

OMG!!! THANK you Batman!!! You have made my day!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    spyguy you were born to be batman!! now go save gotham city!