the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow black team members!

I am going to try to post some replies to all the posts on here. I take a multi-vitamin, a B-12 supplement and a calcium pill. I am thinking about adding fish oil, but not sure I want to. I have heard that it is good for the skin. Need to check into that.

I love to drink water so 8 cups is actually really easy for me. Somedays I actually drink about 20 cups of water. It is giving up the Coke that is hard. I easily drank 4 or 5 of them most days!

I have ate a banana, lettuce, green peppers and I suppose salsa doesn't count does it? :laugh:

Have a great day everybody and be proud of yourselves for getting healthier!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness Amanda! If you gave up your Coke addiction, do you realize how many calories you'd save yourself a DAY! That would be a BIG difference!

I still am on prenatal vitamins since I am breastfeeding but other than that, not much! I try to get all I need from food. The omega/fishoil though I'd like to look into b/c I think it is supposed to be really good for your heart. I think...
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Vanessa - Good luck going back "home"! I hope you & the bf can make it work, but only if you think it is what is best for you & little Owen! Have a lovely weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    this should be it but we have new team mates. I think this is all I can handle!

3babybeans 155
    akb2006 X
    AmandaJ 180
    Anna_Banana 166
    arewethereyet 144
    BeGorgeous 198
    bohlon15 186
    BrandNewLaura 283.8
    gmpearse 150.6
    hanksmama 212
    juliebean1027 284
    janiebeth 197.2
    jill927 X
    jackobean29 258
    jimswmn 164
    kimlane70 200
    lisabeth 212
    lobsterchick X
    loreeb18 135.8
    lynniejones X
    marla64 176
    michelle0920 288
    nancykay 241.9
    nickybr38 227
    Nonibug 301
    nwfamilygal 200.8
    owensmommy 206
    pparker2214 X
    punka274 186.4
    rachel6901 266
    raincloud 199
    rklein71 X
    satellitecrush80 165
    spyguy7540 282
    stenogal X
    tattoo_pauly 270.4
    teachtheplanet2009 X
    tresa1234 195.2
    If there is am X by your name I need your start weight. I'm giving until monday before I take you off the list.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    wow...Did I just count right? 38 members on the black team:noway:

bohlon15-Thanks for keeping up with all of us:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    wow...Did I just count right? 38 members on the black team:noway:

bohlon15-Thanks for keeping up with all of us:flowerforyou:

Yeah and the purple team has 32 and the blue team has either 38 or 37
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey,

I was thinking...

We should all take before pictures and when the challenge is done take after pictures!

I think that would be pretty nifty. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hey,

I was thinking...

We should all take before pictures and when the challenge is done take after pictures!

I think that would be pretty nifty. :laugh:

that is a great idea!
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Well................................. here's my reply to the post to catch up.....

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:frown: Lisabeth
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    guidance-- if you please-- I'm a dolt at measuring myself-- what measurements do I take?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    so excited to be on the black team :). but to be honest im not sure what to do.. can anyone fill me :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    guidance-- if you please-- I'm a dolt at measuring myself-- what measurements do I take?

All of them!! LOL!!:bigsmile: Sorry couldnt help myself!! And no I'm not on your team. Forgive me!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Marla this is what I did

Arm
    Chest at biggest point
    under breastuses
    at the smallest part of your waist, or where you bend
    at the belly button
    on the widest part of your hips (:sad: )

I also did my thigh...cuz I had to see if it gets any SMALLER:cry:

Hope this helps my friend!:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    so excited to be on the black team :). but to be honest im not sure what to do.. can anyone fill me :smile:

It is just getting started. We are going to weigh in by the show each week...wed I am sure.

We are taking this week to kinda gather ourselves and get organized. Did you send your weight to Bo?
    She is keeping the weights logged.

I think we are going to have a challenge each week...other than just weight loss.

Laura suggested eating our veggies this week. She said 3 fruits/veggies. For some this will be hard, for others it is a snap...next week someone else will come up with a challenge.

If you read thru some of the threads, we have had some fun too! Simon Says got started yesterday and we had a good time checking in and doing some!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hello fellow black team members!

I am going to try to post some replies to all the posts on here. I take a multi-vitamin, a B-12 supplement and a calcium pill. I am thinking about adding fish oil, but not sure I want to. I have heard that it is good for the skin. Need to check into that.

I love to drink water so 8 cups is actually really easy for me. Somedays I actually drink about 20 cups of water. It is giving up the Coke that is hard. I easily drank 4 or 5 of them most days!

I have ate a banana, lettuce, green peppers and I suppose salsa doesn't count does it? :laugh:

Have a great day everybody and be proud of yourselves for getting healthier!
    YES salsa counts!! that is straight up veggies! also dont forget spaghetti sauce!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Well................................. here's my reply to the post to catch up.....

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:frown: Lisabeth

Dont cry Lisabeth...you dont have to read them ALL just MINE:bigsmile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Ok guys, I put my before picture up! I hope you all do it too!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm afraid of a now pic! LOL The P-word scares the junk out of me & I know I'm not going to see a change. We'll see how I feel after I exercise....:grumble:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Ok guys, I put my before picture up! I hope you all do it too!!!!
    P.s. Please note the ACDC Back in Black t-shirt. :bigsmile: How's that for appropriate?
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I'm afraid of a now pic! LOL The P-word scares the junk out of me & I know I'm not going to see a change. We'll see how I feel after I exercise....:grumble:

Awwww, come on! :flowerforyou:

See how you feel after you exercise. :bigsmile: