Caveman diet!?!?!?!?! Anyone try this?

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

besj03.gif

um, hey. You're a, a Dr. Who fan? My name is ilookthetype, its nice to meet you. :wink:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in it.

So… you don’t think it exists?

To the OP, I follow a paleo lifestyle and love it. The massive amount of grains that we are told we “need” causes more problems than people realize. About 65% of my calories come from meat, the rest from vegetables, and some fruit, nuts and oils (olive and coconut). I have more energy, stay full longer, and get plenty of fiber and calcium (which are generally arguments against this type of lifestyle)

Thanks for the awesome answer man! so this diet is really open to meats?

Lol... Yes it is entirely based around meat.

Well im definetly out... I hate red meat... Ugh!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Guess what? You're not a Caveman anymore. Your body has evolved, Your diet should too.
    I don't believe in it.

This is offensive. I have Celiac (gluten intolerance), are you saying my body is less, "EVOLVED" than yours because it can't process/digest wheat/gluten? that my diet is less evolved? That's insulting and rude.

Your body just isn't used to gluten. Why don't you suck up the cupcakes like in your signature and join us more civilized folk. Boo hoo.

I ate gluten for years and was just sick all the time. Don't you tell me what to eat or how to run my life! Next you'll be telling me the HCG diet is bad for me and I should eat my exercise calories!

hmm your sig says zombies don't eat cupcakes, You say you don't eat cupcakes. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YOU ARE A ZOMBIE
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in it.

To the OP, I follow a paleo lifestyle and love it. The massive amount of grains that we are told we “need” causes more problems than people realize. About 65% of my calories come from meat, the rest from vegetables, and some fruit, nuts and oils (olive and coconut). I have more energy, stay full longer, and get plenty of fiber and calcium (which are generally arguments against this type of lifestyle)

How does meat equate to red meat? :huh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Beer isn't Paleo or caveman friendly. I'm out on priciple.

hahahaha!
  • ilookthetype
    Options

hmm your sig says zombies don't eat cupcakes, You say you don't eat cupcakes. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YOU ARE A ZOMBIE

I eat gluten free cupcakes, no reason to name call...it's offensive.
  • FairyMiss
    Options

but i am quite fond of zombies... ( and cupcakes)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in it.

How does meat equate to red meat? :huh:

Im just sayin I dnt eat red meat. There are a lot of diets that form around meat.... Just not my cup of water....
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Beer isn't Paleo or caveman friendly. I'm out on priciple.

i think i'm in looooooove
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Like eating dirt? FINALLY I can put my appendix to use!!!

Sadly, I don't that useless thing anymore LOL no sticks and dirt for me!
  • ilookthetype
    Options

fond of zombies as a meal or as a friend? And I'll share my GF cupcakes...but don't get grabby...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    This is a joke.
    If anyone has the co-ordinates for the Caveman settlement, send it to my phone...407-555-5555. Damn, No cell phone use by cavemen. Nevamind.

I gpot excited, thought I was finally going to get someone's cell phone number... You are reported for giving me false hopes.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

SHE IS OFFENDED BY YOUR FONDNESS!! xD
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

besj03.gif

um, hey. You're a, a Dr. Who fan? My name is ilookthetype, its nice to meet you. :wink:

123456654321 aka 6....cause it's easier.....and nice to meet you.
  • ilookthetype
    Options

SHE IS OFFENDED BY YOUR FONDNESS!! xD

It's true, I am a little offended by it.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Guess what? You're not a Caveman anymore. Your body has evolved, Your diet should too.
    I don't believe in it.

This is offensive. I have Celiac (gluten intolerance), are you saying my body is less, "EVOLVED" than yours because it can't process/digest wheat/gluten? that my diet is less evolved? That's insulting and rude.

Your body just isn't used to gluten. Why don't you suck up the cupcakes like in your signature and join us more civilized folk. Boo hoo.

I ate gluten for years and was just sick all the time. Don't you tell me what to eat or how to run my life! Next you'll be telling me the HCG diet is bad for me and I should eat my exercise calories!

no no no the HCG diet is GOOD for you, but even better if you pair it with crack.
  • FairyMiss
    Options

fond of zombies as a meal or as a friend? And I'll share my GF cupcakes...but don't get grabby...

i keep on in the shed, we play video games together.

oh wait..

no..

that was just that movie is saw .
  • ilookthetype
    Options

besj03.gif

123456654321 aka 6....cause it's easier.....and nice to meet you.

Hey 6! I like your dalek...it's um...there being all dalek-y. I like it. :blushing:
  • bry_all01
    Options

she really means get REALLY handsy grabby. :bigsmile:
  • ilookthetype
    Options

no no no the HCG diet is GOOD for you, but even better if you pair it with crack.

Do I look like I do crack?!