GW - 139 (Dec 25)
    Week 1 - 152(Aug 22)
    Week 2 -150 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 150 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - 149 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 - 144(Sep 19) Goal: Water, Water , Water
    Week 6 - xxx (Sep 26) Goal: Work out each day while away. Drink Water
    Week 7 - xxx (Oct 3)

I am not sure what's going on. This does not seem possible. I use the same scale (in the same place, at the same time each Monday). I just stared at the number. I am eating the same, running the same. The only thing different is I added 30 Day Shred.

This week will be the test, I leave for a business trip today. I have 30 Day Shred with me.
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

SW - 252
    GW - 222 (Dec 25)

Week 1 - 252 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 249 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - xxx (Sep 5) On VACATION, no scale.
    Week 4 - 249 (Sep 12) Bummer, still on vacation recovery
    Week 5 - 248 (Sep 19)

Well, I am still stuck on a plateau here. It may not look like it, but I weighed 248 the day after Week 2's posting. The vacation slowed me down and then I did get a little crazy last week. I stayed on plan, but ate so much food that I felt stuffed. This week I will be changing things up and eliminating even more items from my list. I expect BIG results next week. I guess that will be my challenge for the upcoming week. No bread, pasta or chocolate (for occasional treats) and I will try to get in extra veggies.
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Still plateauing, like many of you ladies, and bouncing up and down. I tried upping my calories yesterday, but never went on my walks. There are many good reasons, but I honestly need to push myself and go. The weather is beautiful and I can always find excuses. I am now taking my daily vitamins, trying (oh please, oh please!) to exercise, eating better, and trying to get that water in. I have a high stress week, so I hope to stay on plan , but know I am having some wedding cake Saturday. I will try to adjust exercise accordingly. Slowing down the watermelon and trying to head abck into more veggies than fruit this week.
    WE CAN DO THIS, CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE TEAM!!!!!!

SW - 184
    GW - 145Dec 25)
    Week 1 - 163 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 162 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 160 (September 5)
    Week 4 - 161 (September 12)
    Week 5 - 159.5 (September 19)
  • ksgreys
    Options
    RIght there with you my friend~!
  • ksgreys
    Options
    OK Ladies
    Monday check in! Rough, rough week and got NO walking in! We had my parent's 50th wedding annv party on Saturday night and my sisters and I did all the decorating and planning- dinner for about 60... it was a lot of last minute running/details. My father in law is having open heart surgery tomorrow AM so I am pretty sure I will be quite tied up with that this week. One of my dear college friends has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is having surgery today.... goodness...
    So this week, I am going to try to walk at least three times as my schedule permits, I know five times is too much of a stretch to be realistic....I am going to drink all my water- I did not do that the past week either!
    I gained 2lbs and I hope most of that is water weight based on not drinking enough water and eating processed foods all weekend. I did keep up with my my calories so I know I didn't go completely off the rails!
    Here's to a better week, cheers!
  • sports2mom
    sports2mom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No weight change from last week; however LOTS of NSVs!!!! Hoping to see a loss this week. You all are doing great and if you do get discouraged remember slow and steady wins the race!
  • Loreigh
    Loreigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    No change in weight for me either. I'm happy that I didn't gain. Last year at this time I was 20 lbs lighter and my husband and I were going to the gym about 3-4 times a week. I didn't do alot when I was there, some treadmill and a few weights. It didn't seem like alot at the time, but boy, I can sure tell a difference today. Those 20 lbs that came back and no exercise...I feel like an old woman. Now if I could just get my eating under control and get back on the treadmill. The gym actually sent us a card last week, one of those "we haven't seen you in awhile' cards. I just have to decide to go and decide to stick to my calories. It's obvious what I'm doing now isn't working :)
    I did have a NSV yesterday though. I took my kids for ice cream and I didn't have any.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • SWC54
    SWC54 Posts: 14
    Options
    Girls-I was up and out so early this morning so I plan on weighing in tomorrow. Was a good walking week, but had a few 'fun nights'. looks like everyone is trying hard! hang in there---Christmas is coming!!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You just hang in there, baby steps, you have started out in the right direction, now see your goal, i mean really see it. now do all in your power to achieve it.
    I have a LBD that i want to wear this Christmas, so i have hung it on the outside of my wardrobe, i can't miss it every morning when i wake up and every night before i go to sleep, there is also a red dress from 1995 which is my ultimate goal. not so caught up in what numbers are on the scales so long as the clothes fit properly.
    No change in weight for me either. I'm happy that I didn't gain. Last year at this time I was 20 lbs lighter and my husband and I were going to the gym about 3-4 times a week. I didn't do alot when I was there, some treadmill and a few weights. It didn't seem like alot at the time, but boy, I can sure tell a difference today. Those 20 lbs that came back and no exercise...I feel like an old woman. Now if I could just get my eating under control and get back on the treadmill. The gym actually sent us a card last week, one of those "we haven't seen you in awhile' cards. I just have to decide to go and decide to stick to my calories. It's obvious what I'm doing now isn't working :)
    I did have a NSV yesterday though. I took my kids for ice cream and I didn't have any.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    Last week I stated "I will have to step up my pace to make my Christmas Goal" so I guess I did. I lost 2.2 pounds this week.:happy: I went into my Interim goals spreadsheet and updated it. Earlier I was way behind, well that was partially due to a needed correction on the sheet. However between correcting it and the recent losses in the last 2 weeks (3 pounds) I am not that far behind the goals I had set up for myself of a 1 pound loss a week. I think that the adjustment of my calorie goal down abit due to the next 10 pound loss and a forced rest from exercise were the reasons for my loss. However it was the rest from exercise after having exercised relatively intensely 1 hour 6-7 days a week, I think it has brought home to me that I need to make sure I have at least 1 rest day a week from exercise.
    Here are last weeks goals.
    1. drink more than 8 glasses of water a day - At first I was great at this and managed to drink 14 glasses one day but later my throat was sore and it was hard to swallow. I am better now and drinking at least my 8 trying for more this week. :drinker:
    2. make healthy meals at home – No I was ill and the only meal I made was a great pot of soup for us all. :huh:
    3. start adding weight training in – No, I was ill and did not feel up to any exercise. :noway:
    4. don't miss Zumba this week! - No, I was ill and did not feel up to any exercise.:grumble:
    So to summarize I want to continue to start into a healthy fall schedule starting this week. - No, I was ill and I wasn't able to start a regular fall schedule last week and although I am better I have a rescheduled job interview tomorrow and maybe an appointment with my Mom for her move to a retirement communtity so things are not looking good for this for a while.
    Now that my calories are lower I want to check that I have 3 veggies and 2 fruit a day (protein isn't usually a problem). Yes, I did this. My soup was great! :smile:
    Last fall when I lost the most I also started to get colds so I do not want that to happen. I wan't feeling well last night or early this morning but actually feel fine now. - Well this was prophetic.:sick:
    So I will add
    5. get enough sleep - Yes I slept alot last week.:yawn:
    So now I will add
    6. get a rest day from exercise once a week.
    SW - 231
    GW - 210 (Dec 25)
    Week 1 - 229.8 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 229.8 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 229.8 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - 229.0 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 - 226.8 (Sep 19)
    Week 6 - xxx (Sep 26)
    Week 7 - xxx (Oct 3)
    Week 9 - xxx (Oct 10)
    Week 10 - xxx (Oct 17)
    Week 11 - xxx (Oct 24)
    Week 12 - xxx (Oct 31)
    Week 13 - xxx (Nov 7)
    Week 14 - xxx (Nov 14)
    Week 15 - xxx (Nov 21)
    Week 16 - xxx (Nov 28)
    Week 17 - xxx (Dec 5)
    Week 18 - xxx (Dec 12)
    Week 19 - xxx (Dec 19)
    Final - xxx (Dec 25)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,274 Member
    Options
    I read you posts after posting my weigh in:
    Tiamaria congrats on the loss and glad to hear you are feeling more energetic
    Tannyb congrats on the loss and great job with your health goals.
    samhradh congrats on the loss and the changes you have made
    babygurl impressive loss. It seems many are deciding we need to make sure we get enough sleep. Good job with the water too.
    runninggirl WOW you are doing great. When I have tried everything else and it isn’t working I will have to try 30 Day Shred. Hope the trip goes well
    Pangui good luck with next week
    juliekin hope you get through you high stress week well and get the exercise and vegetables you plan sounds like a great plan.
    ksgreys you do have a lot on your plate and I think things will be better once things settle down. I like your plan to get the water and fit in as much walking as you realistically can. They are finding that it is better to fit in even small walks in than nothing.
    sports2mom I love your attitude and you are so right. I did a yearly update blog recently and realized I had made more progress than my amount of weight loss would suggest. Are we are measuring our inches here?

Have a great week everyone. Some of us have a busy week ahead but even small positive steps help.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    SW - 251
    GW - 215 (Dec 25)
    Week 1 - 250 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 246 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 242 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - 241 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 - 237 (Sep 19)
    Week 6 - xxx (Sep 26)
    Week 7 - xxx (Oct 3)
    Week 9 - xxx (Oct 10)
    Week 10 - xxx (Oct 17)
    Week 11 - xxx (Oct 24)
    Week 12 - xxx (Oct 31)
    Week 13 - xxx (Nov 7)
    Week 14 - xxx (Nov 14)
    Week 15 - xxx (Nov 21)
    Week 16 - xxx (Nov 28)
    Week 17 - xxx (Dec 5)
    Week 18 - xxx (Dec 12)
    Week 19 - xxx (Dec 19)
    Final - xxx (Dec 25)

Lasts week goal was to eat three good meals a day did much better at that one. This week is to keep my sodium under 2000 mg each day...

Great job everyone!!!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    SW - 169lbs
    CW - 166lbs

Week 3 - 169 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - 169 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 - 166 (Sep 19) LOSS 3lb
    Week 6 - xxx (Sep 26)
    Week 7 - xxx (Oct 3)
    Week 9 - xxx (Oct 10)
    Week 10 - xxx (Oct 17)
    Week 11 - xxx (Oct 24)
    Week 12 - xxx (Oct 31)
    Week 13 - xxx (Nov 7)
    Week 14 - xxx (Nov 14)
    Week 15 - xxx (Nov 21)
    Week 16 - xxx (Nov 28)
    Week 17 - xxx (Dec 5)
    Week 18 - xxx (Dec 12)
    Week 19 - xxx (Dec 19)
    Final - xxx (Dec 25)
    GW for Chirstmas - 67.0kg 147lbs
  • samhradh
    Options
    WOW
    girls that's over 20 lb lost from those that have checked in so far, amazing, well done to all losers, and stay the samers, I hope you all feel the same as I do MFP "rocks".

You are not going to believe me when i tell you this..................................

I ME lazy bones just did 1st day of the 30DS i am stoked, buzzing, and what ever other words the exercise junkies use,
    (note to self read this tomorrow when every muscle in your body is screaming in agony)

best wishes to all for the coming week.
    sam
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone for doing such a fantastic job!

My goals are to continue the water intake and stay within my calorie goals. I pray that I get rid of my headaches so that I can exercise. Had a CT scan today, results tomorrow.

SW - 183
    GW - 163
    Week 1 – 182.2 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 – 181.8 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 181.8 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 – 182.0 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 – 180.0 (Sep 19)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Down .6 pounds which is a small victory over tom. For this new week's goal.... still... getting the cardio up & going (trying that again).

GW - 199.9 (Dec 25)
    SW - 225.3
    Week 1 - 225.3 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 224.0 (Aug 29) - nutrition goal: drink 8 cups of water per day and meet weekly calories-burned goal
    Week 3 - 222.4 (Sept 5) - exercise goal this week: increase cardio time in workouts
    Week 4 - 225.3 (Sept 11) - limiting alcohol to weekends only and getting the cardio up & going
    Week 5 - 224.7 (Sept 19) - getting the cardio up & going!
  • samhradh
    Options
    Now is your chance to show MFP your appreciation, please vote to make this site number 1.
    from Lifehacker.com "Now that you've seen the top five, it's time to vote for an all-out favorite."

http://lifehacker.com/5841439/five-best-fitness-tracking-web-sites-and-services

scroll to bottom of their page to vote.

Quite pleased with self day one 30DS done, only mild warmth in muscles hope i did it right.!!!
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Nothing lost to report here. I blame it on the carbs. I ate a load of bread this week. I had gotten rolls from a local bakery and must have ate one every time I walked by them in the kitchen. :laugh: they are soooo good. Nothing gained either ... but I had a great NSV this week. :drinker:

I was photographing my daughter's Rugby game Saturday from the sidelines. ( she's away at college and I haven't seen her in 3 weeks ) When the play stopped, she yelled " Hey Momma.... looking good !! " and gave me a thumbs up blushing bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile How awesome is that ??? I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.

So............ to another active week at the gym, calorie counting and water drinking. One week closer to Christmas. I made a new ticker which I thought was fun. Love the running silverware.:laugh:

Congrats to Tiamaria, Tannyb, babygurl on your losses ! Great Job !

Samhradh I love soups. With the weather getting cooler I'll be making some more often. Good job on the planning !

Gwen, great job on the walking. New clothes are always fun. I finally broke down and bought a new bra this week. Baggy bras are not attractive, and don't do much for support. I hate to spend money on them knowing they won't fit soon. ( well that's the plan anyway )

Keri- glad to hear your starting to feel better. I'm getting my flu shot this week. Keep those antibodies active :flowerforyou:

Running girl- adding the 30DS is a huge addition to your burning calories. Great job on the loss, I know you'll have great results from that program.

Have a great week !!

Still holding at 191 lbs. :wink:
  • maisiecm
    maisiecm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all those who have lost weight. Some fantastic losses going on here.

SW - 208 (Aug 28)
    GW - 191 (Dec 25)
    Week 1 - not joined in
    Week 2 - 208 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 204.5 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - 203.5 (Sep 12)
    Week 5 – 203.5 (Sep 19)

Stayed the same this week but no surprise as baby had his first jabs on Tuesday and was a bit unsettled for the next few days so I didn't really keep a track of what I was eating and drinking. |Got back on track over the weekend though so hopefully should be back on the weightloss wagon next week.

targets remain the same as last week.
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water per day
    2. stop snacking when up feeding ds in the night.
  • SWC54
    SWC54 Posts: 14
    Options
    Yikes! I will not give up. I continue to play games with my scale. friday I was 168.8 today--171+. this is driving me insane. Walked 4+ miles yesterday for training. Well--going to stick to it! this week: 1. 8+ water glasses, 2. 3 or more good walks, 3. no wine til weekend, 4. continue tracking. Congrats to those showing progress! I admire you!1 Good week--Suzann