Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    Sadl no change for me, I'm suffering with man flu too so only 120 minutes of exercise <sniff>

hope that you feel better soon! Good luck this week
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Mini Challenge for this upcoming week is to do the bear walk for 3 minutes. It sounds real easy but it works alot more muscle groups than you think. No rest for the 3 minutes you have to keep moving. If everyone in the team completes the mini challenge your team will receive an extra point. This is in addtional to the team challenge & the individual challeng.

The team challenge & individual challenge is posted above & will be posted with the results.

Do we do the bear walk daily, once during the week??? I want to make sure I meet this one..:)

you need to do the bear walk once during the week
  • tsumpter
    Options
    What's the bear walk?

Remember when you were young it is that bear walk (bear crawl). I'll see if I can find a link of an example on u tube.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Bear Walk: bend over and put your hands on the floor; now walk on all fours. I didn't think it was too difficult when I first started and then couldn't wait for the 3 minutes to be over. It's a good one to work that tush and hamstrings....oh, yeh - and upper body :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well Sexy Sizzlers...that was NOT a GOOD WEEK for me...

I celebrated my Anniversary by killing the resturants....I plan to do better next week...

GO TEAM SEXY SIZZLERS....

Total Workout mins 384 -
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 157.0 (up 2lbs from my 155 last 2 weeks)
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34.9
    HIPS - 42.8
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

My challenge this week was to do at least 350 mins total to my workout (exceeded my goal by 34 mins)

There was no team challenge - So ALL CHANLLENGES COMPLETED!
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Personal challenges for this week.
    Double cardio workout on one day
    3 days add 200 ab crunches and 3 sets of 21's to workout
    3 days add 50 squat kicks and 3 sets of shoulder presses to workout
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 2, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

This upcoming week Challenges:

*Team challenge is to stay under your target calories & to drink 64 oz. of water daily (team receive 3pt. Per person that completes)
    *Individual Challenge you get to set your challenge (receive extra pt)
    *Mini Challenge is to complete a 3 min. Bear Walk (Crawl) once this wk. (team receive an extra pt if everyone completes)

Biggest Losers:

This weeks Biggest Loser was: Monica_has_a_goal--overall % was 8.05%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 Sexy Sizzlers @ an overall % of 44.79%

No team received the additional 5 pts for everyone completing the team challenge that would have went towards the overall %.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Here is the Team Results (** stands for those that didn’t check in-no points were given):

Team #1-Might Morphin Flower Arrangers: (team captain-TheFatBoyTriathlete)
    overall 19.79% (received 4.8 pts. For 2 team mates completing the team challenge & 2 completing the individual challenge)

Amberlin--.14% (had surgery & not able to workout right now-hope u feel better soon girl)
    Krevelle65--6.85%
    tlrunyon--7.13%
    TheFatBoyTriathlete--3.75%
    megz4987--**

(2 team mates was eliminated-each team challenge is now worth 4.8 pts.)

Team #2-The Sexy Sizzlers: (team captain-wanttogetskinny)
    Overall 44.79% (received 9 pts. For 3 team mates completing the team challenge & 4 completed the individual challeng)

workingmumof4--7.92%
    deebauer145--6.91%
    ihavenowaist--7.15%
    Monica_has_a_goal--8.0%
    Wanttogetskinny**
    spgabby86--6.67%
    Merrinoel--6.81%
    xxx_pink_princes_xxx--**

Team #3-The Unstoppable Panthers: (team captain-CharlotteintheUS)
    Overall 41.44% (received 20.57 pts. For 6 team mates completing the team challenge & 4 completed the individual challenge

jjbranc--**
    CharlotteintheUS--7.16%
    ardeornellis--7.27%
    twootfluty--7.60%
    bhurley1424--6.28%
    gsterlingdiva02--3.99%
    amorgan101187--6.57%

(1 team mates was eliminated-each team challenge is now worth 3.42 pts.)

Team #4- Gutsy Grizzlies (team captain-JudyMama)
    Overall 14.2% (received 3.42 pts. For 1 team mate completing the team challenge & 3 completed the individual challenge)

tsumpter--6.85%
    JudyMama--43.99%
    swordsmith--**
    butters1--.36 (don’t have exercise minutes)
    Thegroovychick--2.46%
    wwhite94--5.14%
    rosem124--.05% (don’t have exercise minutes)
    hershie123--** (dealing with Irene clean up good luck girl)
  • tsumpter
    Options
    MY Peeps it is time to get serious & down to business!!! We are here to beat the war and we mean business.....We are going to move it up a notch. Good luck & keep posted.:smile:

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    ALRIGHT WE ARE NOW INTO SEPTEMBER & WE HAVE WENT FROM OVER 60 PARTICIPANTS TO 26. We are down to those that are dedicated to being fit & being healthy. Therefore, it is time to get serious. We are going to push through hard to the end of our challenge.

Here it goes:

Starting this upcoming week anyone that doesn’t check in by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday will be eliminated from the challenge (don’t forget that early post are welcome for those that will be out of town or vacation please check in with your information before you leave) .

This upcoming week two team mates will be eliminated from the team with the lowest overall percentage.

Due to team mates being eliminated. Teams are being changed up. There will be 2 teams. I will be posting the teams real soon. So, check back.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 2, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

*Team challenge is to stay under your target calories & to drink 64 oz. of water daily (team receive 3pt. Per person that completes)
    *Mini Challenge is to complete a 3 min. Bear Walk (Crawl) once this wk. (team receive an extra pt if everyone completes)

Biggest Losers:

This weeks Biggest Loser was: Monica_has_a_goal--overall % was 8.05%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 Sexy Sizzlers @ an overall % of 44.79%

No team received the additional 5 pts for everyone completing the team challenge that would have went towards the overall %.

Ooooops, forget to change before I copied, paste & posted. Due to the team changes and etc. there won't be a 3pts for each team mate that completes the challenge this week. It will be simple if everyone in the team completes the team challenge then the team receives 3 pts.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    oops :

-i forgot exercise minutes this past week. = 714. i really stepped that up this week.

- individual goal for this week: 500 calories minimum per day/6 days during the week. & a grand total of at least 3500 calories.
    (that approximates what i did this week- i just do not burn many calories per minute.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    oops :

-i forgot exercise minutes this past week. = 714. i really stepped that up this week.

- individual goal for this week: 500 calories minimum per day/6 days during the week. & a grand total of at least 3500 calories.
    (that approximates what i did this week- i just do not burn many calories per minute.

Here is your updated overall result with your exercise minutes: 7.86%
    Team #4 Gutsy Grizzles: 21.7%
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 2, 2011

New Teams:

(team mates are in no particular order & each team has 13 members.)

Team Triumph

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon
    #2. deebauer145
    #3. spabby86
    #4. thegroovychick
    #5. bhurley1424
    #6. jjbranc
    #7. Monica_has_a_goal
    #8. wwhite94
    #9. JudyMama
    #10. ihavenowaist
    #11. butters#1
    #12. rosem124
    #13. ardeornellis

Team Conquer

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter
    #2. krevelle65
    #3. xxx_pink princess_xxx
    #4. amorgan101187
    #5. workingmumof4
    #6. swordsmith
    #7. gsterlingdiva02
    #8. CharlotteintheUS
    #9. hershie123
    #10. FatBoyTriathlete
    #11. Merrinoel
    #12. Amberlin
    #13. twotfluty

LET’S GO TEAM TRIUMPH & TEAM CONQUER
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    September 2, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

Biggest Losers:

Ooooops, forget to change before I copied, paste & posted. Due to the team changes and etc. there won't be a 3pts for each team mate that completes the challenge this week. It will be simple if everyone in the team completes the team challenge then the team receives 3 pts.

HEY! THAT'S ME :happy: :blushing: THANKS ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT! I LOVE MY MFP FAMILY!! :heart:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Well Sexy Sizzlers...that was NOT a GOOD WEEK for me...

I celebrated my Anniversary by killing the resturants....I plan to do better next week...

GO TEAM SEXY SIZZLERS....

Total Workout mins 384 -
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 157.0 (up 2lbs from my 155 last 2 weeks)
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34.9
    HIPS - 42.8
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

My challenge this week was to do at least 350 mins total to my workout (exceeded my goal by 34 mins)

There was no team challenge - So ALL CHANLLENGES COMPLETED!

YOU KEEP IT UP...YOU'RE DOING GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Alright we all have been working so hard towards our goal of healthly living. Today while working out I stopped & had to remind myself why I started this journey. It pushed me to the end of my workout. So, I think that it will be inspirational to eveyone if we know why we all are here. Please post your inspiration.

I am on this healthy journey because I want to be a role model for my two children.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    I am here to become healthier and to encourage others on their journey.

I see I am a team captain. Can all my players pm me? Anything I can do to help you out this week, please let me know! I encourage you to try and take just one step more than you normally do....you'll feel so good in what you accomplish!:flowerforyou: We'll take it one day at a time.

Healthier, happier days ahead:happy:
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Alright we all have been working so hard towards our goal of healthly living. Today while working out I stopped & had to remind myself why I started this journey. It pushed me to the end of my workout. So, I think that it will be inspirational to eveyone if we know why we all are here. Please post your inspiration.

I am on this healthy journey because I want to be a role model for my two children.

Way to go! I had the same kind of day!!! The first 15 minutes had me wondering whether I wanted to work out or lay on the couch. I finished the work out and felt so good for pushing myself to finish. I then did the challenge workouts from another challenge. I like the idea of posting the inspirations too!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I hope that everyone is having a great holiday. Here is another fit challenge for you. Tuesday Challenge is for you to complete 25 Burpee's. If everyone in your team completes the Burpee's the team will receive an extra point. Here is a link on how you should complete the 25 burpees. There is a modified burpee for the beginners. Good luck & let's push it up a notch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQx1FiQt50