Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    Reminder: that 2 team mates will be eliminated again this week. The team mates that will be eliminated will be the ones with the lowest % which will be from the team with the lowest points.

Also, anyone that checks in after 9 a.m. (eastern time) will be counted as 0% & will be eliminated no matter which team.

Good Luck Team Triumph & Team Conquer.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    check in:

Weight = 196.2, almost 4 pounds down! seems a bit too good to be true but i havent lost in months, so maybe it will stay down:smile:

measurements - same, but i'm getting closer to another inch on the waist:bigsmile:

exercise: 1095 minutes.....4283 calories. i walked a ton in addition to regular workouts. started 5 miles/day since Monday.

food & water...failed saturday. rest=good.

team exercise:

no-Saturday: Bear Walk
    yes -Sunday: add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min. (assuming this is 30 minutes extra)
    no-Monday:15 Burpees
    yes- Tuesday: 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops
    yes- Wednesday:100 Jumping Jacks
    yes- Thursday: 2 sets of 15 crunches

hope i listed everything.
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge 
    July 8 2011 - Oct 8, 2011
    Sept 16, 2011
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 250.4
    Waist: 38.75
    Hips: 55.5
    Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 10.0

workout/exercise  346 minutes
    Challenges met
    Cals under
    Water over

• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Sept 16, 2011

Weight - 162.5:sad: :sad::mad: Not sure what's up with my weight!
    Height - 5"4"
    Waist - 35
    Hips - 42
    Thighs - 42
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 10
    Exercise - 268min

Under calories every day except Saturday; met water every day except Saturday

I met the Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday exercise challenges.

Well, I guess it is what it is. I think my new workout regimine may be working against me right now. :sad: It'll pay off in the long run though.
  • jjbranc
    Options
    Stats for 9/16/2011

ht.-5'5"
    wt.-138.2
    measurements the same
    exercise minutes-814

i was able to meet the weekly challenge and the daily exercise challenges
  • tsumpter
    Options
    9/16/11 Check-In

Weight: (sw) 175.2 9/16/11 173.8
    Height: 5'3'
    Measurements: same
    Exercise: 370

Friday: Rest Day-(Completed)
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk (Completed)
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min. (Completed)
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees (Completed)
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops (completed)
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks (Completed)
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches (Completed)
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Week 9/16/11 to 9/22/11 Challenges-(everyone on the team must complete the challenge that day to receive the 1 point for the day):smile:

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Kick Squats
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 25 crunches
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 10 globe jumps
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks

Enjoy and have fun with it. Also, if you aren't sure what any of the items are there is some really good examples on youtube. Please modify any of the exercises that you need to.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    :smile: Here is a template for anyone that needs it for this week 9/9/11 to 9/15/11:

Weight:
    Height:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Arms:
    Wrist:
    Total Exercise Minutes:

Challenge:

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min.
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches

Good luck

Tina
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Workout minutes: 260
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 127.6
    Waist - 34
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

I didn't work out half as much this week and lost weight! he/he My diet was really good though.

I completed all challenges.
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Weight: 167.5 lbs
    Height: 5'5
    Waist: 34 inches
    Hips: Same
    Arms: Same
    Wrist: Same
    Total Exercise Minutes: 360...yay for getting back into it even if it is walking!

Challenge:

I went over my cals one day but drank my water everyday! I am unable to complete the physical challenges as of yet.

I am impressed by some of the exercise minutes! Very well done everyone!
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Weight: 195
    Height: 5' 7"
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 44
    Arms: 11.75
    Wrist: 6.5
    Total Exercise Minutes: 452

Challenge:

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk: Did not complete
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise min. Complete
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees Did not complete
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops Did not complete
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks Complete
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches Complete

All days I did drink the water and stayed within my calories.
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Weight: 173.4
    Height: 5'5"
    Waist: 34
    Hips: 39.5
    Arms: R13 L9.5
    Wrist: R6 L6
    Total Exercise Minutes: 191

Challenge: Drank Water and stayed under calories each day.

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk - Did not meet
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min. Completed
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees Did not meet
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops Did not meet
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks Did not meet
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches Did not meet

Good luck
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Weight: 179.4
    Height: 5
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 40
    Arms: 10.75
    Wrist: 6.75
    Total Exercise Minutes: 270

Challenge:

Friday: Rest Day - no
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk - no
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min. - no
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees - yes
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops -yes
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks - no
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches - no
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO TEAM TRIUMP! I hope EVERYONE had a terrific week...I know I had a HARD one...but I know its necessary to get Fit and Healthy... My Husband loss his Adopted mom Services are Today...but I know this will be all behind and I can get back focused.

Total Workout mins 440 - total calories 4191
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 155.0 (down from 156 last week & bck to my lowest weigh-in)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34.5
    HIPS - 42.5
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

Friday: Rest Day - DONE
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk - DONE
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min. - DONE
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees - DONE
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops - DONE
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks - DONE
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches - DONE

ALL COMPLETED
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the results. I'm alittle behind this week due to several reasons but the main reason is because I have been sick the majority of this week. I didn't have the tally sheets ready and I hadn't added in the equation for your weight loss %. Which will be included in you overall % this week.

Since I have been under the weather I have been only completing my challenge workouts. So, last night and this morning I got in a couple workouts in.

Like the Biggest Loser Show. We will break for a commerical. LOL
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 16, 2011

Biggest Loser: jjbranc--10.22%
    Biggest Loser Team: Conquer--80.12 total pts.7.28%
    (WOW both teams gave it all this week-great job)

Week 9/16/11 to 9/22/11 Challenges-(everyone on the team must complete the challenge that day to receive the 1 point for the day) (if you complete all/every challenge you will receive) an extra point

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Kick Squats
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 25 crunches
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 10 globe jumps
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks

Enjoy and have fun with it. Also, if you aren't sure what any of the items are there is some really good examples on youtube. Please modify any of the exercises that you need to.

NOTE: NEITHER TEAM EARN EVERY POINT FOR EVERYONE COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!!! (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY-REST DAY LOL):smile:

NOTE: Team Triumph lost 3 team mates and Team Conquer lost 1 team mate this week. Therefore, the teams will be even this upcoming week. The 2 team mates that were randomly selected are #8 wwhite94 and #13 ardeornellis their overall % didn‘t count towards the team total/% (to allow each team to have the same 11 members this past week).

Also, this weeks overall % includes your total weight loss %. WOW, I will post the numbers later. So, make sure that you come back & check out your weight loss %. Next week the weight loss % will be part of the equation but will be the % from this week to next week.

Team Triumph

Total POINTS: 64.5 Total %: 5.86

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon--7.57%
    #2. deebauer145--8.79%
    #3. spabby86--8.78%
    #4. thegroovychick--3.48%
    #5. bhurley1424--7.08%
    #6. jjbranc--10.22%
    #7. Monica_has_a_goal--0% -eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #8. Wwhite94--4.74% (didn’t count towards team total/%)
    #9. JudyMama--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #10. Ihavenowaist--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #11. butters#1--9.54%
    #12. rosem124--8.04%
    #13. ardeornellis--6.16% (didn’t count towards team overall points/%)

5 Team mates completed every challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest Day)

Team Conquer

Total POINTS: 80.12 Total %: 7.28

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter--8.45%
    #2. krevelle65--7.75%
    #3. xxx_pink princess_xxx--7.58%
    #4. amorgan101187--8.25%
    #5. workingmumof4--9.69%
    #6. swordsmith--9.21%
    #7. gsterlingdiva02--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #8. CharlotteintheUS--9.23%
    #9. hershie123--5.46%
    #10. Amberlin--8.50%
    #13. twotfluty--5.00%

6 Team mates completed all of the challenges & received an extra point (congrats)
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest day)

LET’S GO TEAM TRIUMPH & TEAM CONQUER
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    so sorry you aren't feeling well.. If I can help you in any way just let me know....
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the results. I'm alittle behind this week due to several reasons but the main reason is because I have been sick the majority of this week. I didn't have the tally sheets ready and I hadn't added in the equation for your weight loss %. Which will be included in you overall % this week.

Since I have been under the weather I have been only completing my challenge workouts. So, last night and this morning I got in a couple workouts in.

Like the Biggest Loser Show. We will break for a commerical. LOL

hey Tina, I hope you are feeling better SOON...I speak healing over you...In Jesus Name...AMEN...Get some rest
  • spgabby86
    Options
    September 16, 2011

Biggest Loser: jjbranc--10.22%
    Biggest Loser Team: Conquer--80.12 total pts.7.28%
    (WOW both teams gave it all this week-great job)

Week 9/16/11 to 9/22/11 Challenges-(everyone on the team must complete the challenge that day to receive the 1 point for the day) (if you complete all/every challenge you will receive) an extra point

NOTE: NEITHER TEAM EARN EVERY POINT FOR EVERYONE COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!!! (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY-REST DAY LOL):smile:

NOTE: Team Triumph lost 3 team mates and Team Conquer lost 1 team mate this week. Therefore, the teams will be even this upcoming week. The 2 team mates that were randomly selected are #8 wwhite94 and #13 ardeornellis their overall % didn‘t count towards the team total/% (to allow each team to have the same 11 members this past week).

Also, this weeks overall % includes your total weight loss %. WOW, I will post the numbers later. So, make sure that you come back & check out your weight loss %. Next week the weight loss % will be part of the equation but will be the % from this week to next week.

Team Triumph

Total POINTS: 64.5 Total %: 5.86

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon--7.57%
    #2. deebauer145--8.79%
    #3. spabby86--8.78%
    #4. thegroovychick--3.48%
    #5. bhurley1424--7.08%
    #6. jjbranc--10.22%
    #7. Monica_has_a_goal--0% -eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #8. Wwhite94--4.74% (didn’t count towards team total/%)
    #9. JudyMama--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #10. Ihavenowaist--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #11. butters#1--9.54%
    #12. rosem124--8.04%
    #13. ardeornellis--6.16% (didn’t count towards team overall points/%)

5 Team mates completed every challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest Day)

Team Conquer

Total POINTS: 80.12 Total %: 7.28

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter--8.45%
    #2. krevelle65--7.75%
    #3. xxx_pink princess_xxx--7.58%
    #4. amorgan101187--8.25%
    #5. workingmumof4--9.69%
    #6. swordsmith--9.21%
    #7. gsterlingdiva02--0%-eliminated didn’t check in by Saturday 9 a.m. Eastern Time
    #8. CharlotteintheUS--9.23%
    #9. hershie123--5.46%
    #10. Amberlin--8.50%
    #13. twotfluty--5.00%

6 Team mates completed all of the challenges & received an extra point (congrats)
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest day)

LET’S GO TEAM TRIUMPH & TEAM CONQUER

GREAT JOB to both teams...BIG up's to this weeks Biggest Loser jjbranc--10.22% and big ups to team Conquer for taking us down this week...WE WILL BE BACK..(smile) Take care everyone and have a Blessed Weekend...
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 16, 2011

Total Weight Loss % for the day you started the challenge until September 16, 2011-WOW

Tsumpter--3.12%
    Krevelle65--2.72%
    Xxx-pink-princess-xxx--5.58%
    Amorgan101187--8.6%
    Workingmumof4--9.71%
    Swordsmith--7.43%
    Charlotteintheus--5.82%
    Hershie123--4.57%
    Amberlin--4.96%
    Twotfluty--0%
    Tlrunyon--1.54%
    Deebauer15--2.7%