Sounds great. I'll join.
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me and my belly are IN!! :smile:
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Count me in, my belly is the WORST area for me, it's gotta go! What kinds of exercise ideas does anyone have? I know crunches but what all things are you all going to be doing? I need ideas.

I plan on using work out DVDs and jogging. I recently found that I love Jillian Michaels workouts. Most of the workouts are good, cardio intensive sessions with some strength and intervals. Cardio is usually the most recommended thing for a good, all around slimming effect :smile:

I am also interested in seeing what everyone else plans to do?
  • rstarz
    Options
    count me in!!! my belly has got to go!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    In July I did the 30 Day Shred and just finished Ripped in 30 both by Jillian Michaels, both workouts were tough, the Shred gave me great results, I've got toned arms, back and legs...alas the belly remains lol!!

So i'm going to up the tempo on cardio, am going to start Insanity on monday, I really hope I can do it as i've heard lots of women say it finally got rid of the belly for them.

I'm going to post my stats this weekend, both waist and around the belly button, might even be brave enough to post a pic, IF i can work out how to post it ....then see what happens!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Count me in, my belly is the WORST area for me, it's gotta go! What kinds of exercise ideas does anyone have? I know crunches but what all things are you all going to be doing? I need ideas.

I am a convert to workout DVDs; I used to think it was just celebrities cashing in, but Jillian Michaels really does know her stuff. As several of us have said, it is difficult to lose weight in a particular spot, but in my case my belly did look a lot flatter after doing the '30 Day Shred'. Still wobbly, but less so. I can strongly recommend it not just for that, but for general weight loss and fitness too. She has made several other DVDs - 30 Day Shred is quite a difficult one to start with if you haven't exercised for a while; there are 2 others that are a bit easier: "6 pack in 6 weeks", and "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism". All very cheap.

@skinnyinnotime is going hard core with 'Insanity'. I think it is probably appropriately named. :tongue:
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Count me in :)
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    In honour of this fabulous project I was thinking of making myself another ticker for calories burned this month, or minutes working out, something like that, but the tickers on here only seem to be for weight lost. Anyone know how to get others? And to connect them to the exercise log on here? I've seen them on other people's signatures, so i know it's possible!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I too suffer from a giggly belly. I want to get it flat. Count me in!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate. But, maybe we should also track measurements of our bellies to see how we are doing with flattening?

Great idea, we can even do before and after pics...if we're brave enough!!

Count me in and what would you wear for that?
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    me me me me!

I am a belly issues sufferer
  • xfatax311
    Options
    Yup! I am so there!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate. But, maybe we should also track measurements of our bellies to see how we are doing with flattening?

Great idea, we can even do before and after pics...if we're brave enough!!

Count me in and what would you wear for that?

I'll wear a cropped exercise top. You could always put the pic on your profile instead of this thread if you're not comfortable with doing that. That's what I did with my 30 day shred results!
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    oh stuff it! I was going to say I am not game enough to show you a pic of my saggy tummy but honestly....stuff it I will get it done and put it on the thread with my measurements.
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • sespick
    Options
    Count me in please, becoming the classic middle aged spreading apple!! :laugh:
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    im in, my belly has its own name...clive
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    count me in!! need a belly blaster! i kida cheat tho by using the Slendertone belt, working well so far! I also do EA sports and run.Goin on holiday in 2 weeks so need to look good in my bikini!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hope for my belly??? Sounds like a challenge to me!! I hope I can keep up with ya'll.
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in, kids go bk to school so will have a bit more time 2x a week! Currently doing Zumba on wii and loving it! Xx