Burn The Belly

Options

Replies

• acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Day 1 for me I did 50 minutes of cardio on the Elliptical and burned 636 calories. Tonight I will probably do 45 arm pull over straight leg cruches to finish off the day :)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Day 1 for me I did 50 minutes of cardio on the Elliptical and burned 636 calories. Tonight I will probably do 45 arm pull over straight leg cruches to finish off the day :)

Wow! That's impressive! :smile:
  • Malissa8126
    Options
    Only burned 109 calories it says doing about 20 mins of Zumba. But thats better than what I have been doing NOTHING! Also have 2 kids under the age of 3 so 20 mins with no interuptions was AWESOME! LOL

Yay! Great stuff! Did you bribe them?

the oldest just wanted to dance so he danced with me the little one was taking a nap!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I want to join you!!!

Waist: 31
    Waist @ belly button: 37
    Hips: 41

Not working out today. I jogged/walked over 11 miles yesterday and I am feeling it today. I can barely move, but I'll be back at it tomorrow!!!

Happy burning!! :happy:

Hi and welcome....11 miles???? WOW!
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    So I burned 830 calories on Day 1 doing circuit training at the gym. :smile: Wow it was so much more fun knowing that I'm in a challenge!! Bring on tomorrow!!

Hmm. I don't think Frannswaz is working hard enough. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, come on Frannswaz get with it!:noway:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Whaaaa, that's cool!!

And those things you said sound complicated!!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - I managed to get in a 20 minute walk. I'm on the way!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    So I burned 830 calories on Day 1 doing circuit training at the gym. :smile: Wow it was so much more fun knowing that I'm in a challenge!! Bring on tomorrow!!

Wow! way to set the bar!

I ran today. I only burned 480 calories :sad: I wanted to do more but I've had a bad day for time allotment. I shall do better tomorrow!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    OK did Leslie Sansone walk today 4 miles plus did 50 bicep curls and 50 shoulder raises and burned 668 calories :)
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Whaaaa, that's cool!!

And those things you said sound complicated!!

They aren't too complicated. I found the exercise on Women's Health Mag website workout section. It's really just a way to add weights in with crunches.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Day 1 - I managed to get in a 20 minute walk. I'm on the way!

Yippee!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options

Wow! way to set the bar!

I ran today. I only burned 480 calories :sad: I wanted to do more but I've had a bad day for time allotment. I shall do better tomorrow!

Amazing to see "I only burned 480 calories"!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    OK did Leslie Sansone walk today 4 miles plus did 50 bicep curls and 50 shoulder raises and burned 668 calories :)

Wow! Leslie Sansone walk? Is that a special way of walking? Forgive me, I'm British and I don't know about such things. :laugh:
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Right here are my measurements

Waist - 32
    Belly button - 40
    Hips - 32

Just started day 1 level 1 30 day shred hoping to get rid of the belly bulge! Size 12 (uk size) skinny jeans by Christmas!

I just started the shred yesterday too. Hoping I can stick to it for the full 30 days this time!

06/09/11 - Day 1 Level 1 of the 30DS (175)
    07/09/11 - Day 2 Level 1 of the 30DS (175) & 10 Minute Solutions Rapid Results Pilates (39)
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just finished reading the rest of the posts on page 5 and 6 and my calories burns look so lame :laugh:

I will do better next week once my youngest starts school too. At the moment im lucky if I can fit in 30 minutes of uninterrupted work out time (not lucky really to be honest it does take lots of bribery :laugh: )
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Just finished reading the rest of the posts on page 5 and 6 and my calories burns look so lame :laugh:

I will do better next week once my youngest starts school too. At the moment im lucky if I can fit in 30 minutes of uninterrupted work out time (not lucky really to be honest it does take lots of bribery :laugh: )

Ah, but I bet you burn lots of calories in a typical day through running around after them!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Wow! Leslie Sansone walk? Is that a special way of walking? Forgive me, I'm British and I don't know about such things. :laugh:

wrong quote oops
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Waist - 32
    Belly button - 40
    Hips - 32

Just started day 1 level 1 30 day shred hoping to get rid of the belly bulge! Size 12 (uk size) skinny jeans by Christmas!

I just started the shred yesterday too. Hoping I can stick to it for the full 30 days this time!

07/09/11 - Day 2 Level 1 of the 30DS (175) & 10 Minute Solutions Rapid Results Pilates (39)

How do you work out your calorie burn for the Shred i've just been putting it under circuit training general and 30 mins as its near enough 30 by the time you've warmed up and cooled down.

Anyway Day 2 of challenge also is day 2 of level one 30 day shred approx 308 calories according to MFP.
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options

That's the great thing about this group! The competitive edge pushes you to do more than you thought you could!

Maggie: I wanted to burn over 600, but I'm having to share a car with my husband until he gets his fixed, so I had to spend an hour and a half of good calorie burning time, playing solitaire on my phone, waiting on him in my car. :yawn:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Waist - 32
    Belly button - 40
    Hips - 32

How do you work out your calorie burn for the Shred i've just been putting it under circuit training general and 30 mins as its near enough 30 by the time you've warmed up and cooled down.

Anyway Day 2 of challenge also is day 2 of level one 30 day shred approx 308 calories according to MFP.

Yes, circuit training is the best one to log it under and also agree 30 mins. Great burn there!! How are you finding the Shred? I found day 3 was the hardest!