Burn The Belly

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    HI there just checking in completed day three of 30 Day shred this morning.

6/09/11 - day 1 30 day shred - approx 308 calories
    7//9/11 - day 2 30 day shred - approx 308 calories
    8/9/11 - day 3 30 day shred - approx 308 calories and 60 mins netball approx 312 calories, walking to school approx 2 miles.

I wanted to edit my post but the edit button seems to have disappeared. Just wanted to add in 27 mins of fast pace walking as i've just popped to the shop and back i use the runkeeper app on my phone and it says i did 2.57 miles thats 4.14km in 27 mins and burnt 172 calories. So with walking to school later which is a similar distance total calorie burn for the day will be 964, not that i've done netball yet but i will be later.

Oh well done, you're certainly burning them off!!

I think the edit option is only available for a few minutes
  • Malissa8126
    Options
    Didn't burn anything extra yesterday besides running around with my kids! And I didn't eat all that well! Weds are my busy days so not much time to workout! But seeing people read and do squats and such! WOW I feel LAZY! LOL Will make up for it today if I can get off here! LOL
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just saw this ......true true...already clocked 400 so far and I'm off to the gym in a bit so will see if I can improve......:happy:
  • Frannswaz
    Options
    Just saw this ......true true...already clocked 400 so far and I'm off to the gym in a bit so will see if I can improve......:happy:

@Maggie: This was in response to your comment yesterday which of course I can't find and forgot to hit the 'quote' bar before I posted. Lol...how lame is that!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Frannswaz
    Options
    Having trouble eating my cals today, coming off night shifts i get up at 2pm so only brekkie and dinner. Now having chocolate and a beer :drinker: ... that's why i did the 45 min short zumba prog, but still i have leftovers!

Tomorrow i will burn more and eat more good stuff, promise....

How's it going so far today?:smile:
  • Frannswaz
    Options
    Going to try post a pic of my 'potbelly' today. Not sure I have the first clue how to do it. Will give it a try though.Wish me luck!!:smile:
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options

WAY better thanks! Had a day off, so I have done:
    Ripped in 30 Level 2 (way easier now i've finished the program!)
    Grocery shopping for an hour burns 176 cals- who knew?!
    Wii Zumba 25 mins intermediate

Grand total of 583. I've decided to log ALL activity, cos I'm in as a sedentary activity level (desk job, TV habit...). I'm beginning to think i may have been in starvation mode before i started all this, because all my meals seem to be very low calories (i make them myself due to gluten intolerance). Tonight i'm going for a massive piece of salmon, plenty of rice and maybe a small glass of wine!
  • Jenlwb
    Options
    Going to try post a pic of my 'potbelly' today. Not sure I have the first clue how to do it. Will give it a try though.Wish me luck!!:smile:

By the way, as mentioned earlier, sometimes it's easier to put them in your profile! No need to use a pic hosting website. Good luck!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    @Jenlwb - how long is it until the big event? Are you going off somewhere first?
  • Nit2winit77
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!! Happy Thursday!!

I was out of it for a minute, that 11 miles wiped me out, that was a first for me (but surely not the last :)). Still moving alittle slow, but I'm back on it today and it feels great to be back:happy:

I burned 544 calories today. 1 hr on the treadmill, 25 minutes of strength training and 15 minutes of ab work.

Wish everyone the best today!!! Have a great one!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! This group has definitely made me feel more accountable for my exercise!

question: How many, if any, rest days per week does everyone plan to day? I usually try to do one, but I always feel guilty on that day!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    So...since this week started I have finished my first round of 30 Day Shred, and have started doing some of her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD- which is a little longer, so I have a hard time finishing all 7 circuits before the baby wakes up from his morning nap. But I made it through 5 circuits today (303 calories).

I now have to pack the trailer....we are taking the kids for 4 days of camping and hiking. We'll be home Monday night, so I'll be able to post Tuesday. Have a good few days everyone!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    So...since this week started I have finished my first round of 30 Day Shred, and have started doing some of her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD- which is a little longer, so I have a hard time finishing all 7 circuits before the baby wakes up from his morning nap. But I made it through 5 circuits today (303 calories).

I now have to pack the trailer....we are taking the kids for 4 days of camping and hiking. We'll be home Monday night, so I'll be able to post Tuesday. Have a good few days everyone!

Sounds wonderful! Have a great holiday! :smile:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!! Happy Thursday!!

I was out of it for a minute, that 11 miles wiped me out, that was a first for me (but surely not the last :)). Still moving alittle slow, but I'm back on it today and it feels great to be back:happy:

I burned 544 calories today. 1 hr on the treadmill, 25 minutes of strength training and 15 minutes of ab work.

Wish everyone the best today!!! Have a great one!

Hello again Nit2winit77! Nice to see those pretty flowers again. :flowerforyou:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Great job everyone! This group has definitely made me feel more accountable for my exercise!

question: How many, if any, rest days per week does everyone plan to day? I usually try to do one, but I always feel guilty on that day!

Oh dear, I know I should rest, but I hate resting because apart from having no stress release, it means I get hungry with far fewer calories. :frown:

However, I had an enforced rest day last Saturday, and I reckon I might have another this coming weekend as I have to mark 10 x 2000-word essays. The following weekend we are going to a wedding and there will be a lot of travelling, and I can't figure out how to train in the car (if anyone has any ideas, they would be gratefully received).

So I think the answer is that I will rest when I have to.
  • Frannswaz
    Options
    I'm SOOooooo done for the day!!

You guys are some hard taskmasters.

1210 calories burned doing circuit training (cardio and weight lifting) in 150 minutes which is 30 minutes more than I usually do per day.
    Funny how a little ole challenge can keep your butt in gear.:wink:

So many people in the gym today and everybody was pumping and sweating...like me...had me thinking that perhaps there's some other challenge that I'm not aware of.....Lol.....one is fine for me have to say!!

So how did everybody else get on with DAY 3 ??....:smile:
  • Jenlwb
    Options
    @Jenlwb - how long is it until the big event? Are you going off somewhere first?

Not long, thanks for asking! Hen night tomorrow (so will work out extra first to bank some party calories!)

We fly to cyprus on 22nd, and marrying on 27th. We have a whole week with both our immediate families, which'll be nice, as Cyprus is halfway from us and UK.

So I'll be working out like a mad thing for a couple more weeks, then will disappear from cyberspace for a while! But I'll be checking on you all occasionally, so no slacking please :tongue:
  • Frannswaz
    Options

WAY better thanks! Had a day off, so I have done:
    Ripped in 30 Level 2 (way easier now i've finished the program!)
    Grocery shopping for an hour burns 176 cals- who knew?!
    Wii Zumba 25 mins intermediate

Grand total of 583. I've decided to log ALL activity, cos I'm in as a sedentary activity level (desk job, TV habit...). I'm beginning to think i may have been in starvation mode before i started all this, because all my meals seem to be very low calories (i make them myself due to gluten intolerance). Tonight i'm going for a massive piece of salmon, plenty of rice and maybe a small glass of wine!

Ya-AY!! Glad to hear that. Yeah grocery shopping does burn a whole lot of calories. Who would have guessed. I had that same problem cause I couldn't figure out exactly what 'active' meant and like you I think
    well I now know
    I wasn't eating enough calories. I also try to make most of my meals myself that way I can control what does in them
    we'll see how long that lasts:smile:

Well you certainly earned your salmon, rice and wine!!
    Hope to catch up tomorrow. I've posted my day so you can have a look see. I surprised myself biggest burn I've ever had to date.

Nite nite!!
  • Frannswaz
    Options

Have FUN!!:smile:
  • Frannswaz
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I didn't get much of a work out in for day two :( Between classes, meetings and homework I got in 30 minutes of dancing and burned 191 calories. I'll probably end up doing some squats while reading for homework tonight.

H-e-l-l-o:smile:

How did those squats while reading homework go? I was seriously impressed by the thought of it alone. :smile: