Replies

• cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Right here are my measurements

Waist - 32
    Belly button - 40
    Hips - 32

Just started day 1 level 1 30 day shred hoping to get rid of the belly bulge! Size 12 (uk size) skinny jeans by Christmas!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1! Who's excited? I'm going to post what I did for exercise everyday and calories burned at the end of the week to keep the thread lively. Hopefully someone else will do the same! I'd love to hear what other people are doing every day to battle the bulge! :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone!

Me! Me! :bigsmile: I'm excited and will also be posting daily

I will try and post daily too.
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Day 1!! :smile:

My stats:

Ribcage - 28 3/4

(I'm going to track how I do with that fatty bit across the back where the bra straps sit. Might need to get me so new bras after this challenge!)

Waist - 27

Bellybutton - 30

Hips - 381/2
  • Malissa8126
    Options
    YEA first day and had a horibble cheating weekend! So here we go! Will post pictures later!
    Waist-30"
    Belly Button-37.5"
    In Between-38"
    Hip(biggest part of butt)-41"

How often are we posting measurement?
  • Malissa8126
    Options
    Well took pictures but can't figure out how to add them to a post! :)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to find some good tips from you ladies here :) I have been trying for several months now before and since joining mfp with no real inches lost in the waist area or lbs for that matter. I can post daily as well. It's also nice to see there are others with similar measurements to mine, I'm not alone lol.

Below ribcage 34"
    Bellybutton 38-39"
    Hips 41"

I would suggest only measuring weekly and maybe posting weekly as well.
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options

It seems quite complicated to add them to a post - I haven't even bothered trying as I've seen other people struggle so much with it. Why not put them on your profile? It's easy and people can go and look if they want to.
  • Malissa8126
    Options

It seems quite complicated to add them to a post - I haven't even bothered trying as I've seen other people struggle so much with it. Why not put them on your profile? It's easy and people can go and look if they want to.

I took your advice they are no posted on my profile! ;)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    OK so my first Burn the Belly and my first ever Insanity workout is done, Plyometric Cardio, 45 mins, burnt 489 calories :bigsmile:

OMG, it was bloody hard, even the warm up felt like a workout on it's own! I got so hot that even now after a cool bath and about 40 mins later I still feel hot!!!
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So I burned 830 calories on Day 1 doing circuit training at the gym. :smile: Wow it was so much more fun knowing that I'm in a challenge!! Bring on tomorrow!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 levels 1 & 2, then stationary bike for 40 minutes. But I'm intrigued by Skinny's insanity ... Are we posting calorie burn? Mine was 674.
  • Nit2winit77
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I want to join you!!!

Waist: 31
    Waist @ belly button: 37
    Hips: 41

Not working out today. I jogged/walked over 11 miles yesterday and I am feeling it today. I can barely move, but I'll be back at it tomorrow!!!

Happy burning!! :happy:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    So I burned 830 calories on Day 1 doing circuit training at the gym. :smile: Wow it was so much more fun knowing that I'm in a challenge!! Bring on tomorrow!!

Hmm. I don't think Frannswaz is working hard enough. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I want to join you!!!

Waist: 31
    Waist @ belly button: 37
    Hips: 41

Not working out today. I jogged/walked over 11 miles yesterday and I am feeling it today. I can barely move, but I'll be back at it tomorrow!!!

Happy burning!! :happy:

Welcome Nit2winit77. We'll be waiting for you tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • Malissa8126
    Options
    Only burned 109 calories it says doing about 20 mins of Zumba. But thats better than what I have been doing NOTHING! Also have 2 kids under the age of 3 so 20 mins with no interuptions was AWESOME! LOL
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel a right underachiever now! I squeezed in a quick 12 min of spinning intervals before i dashed off to work overnight, only burned about 110, so now i'm going to have to do some stairs at work when i get time! I brought the HRM just in case.

I'll make up for it over the next 4 days, i'm off then.

Is everyone eating their exercise cals? Some of you burned a helluva lot!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Only burned 109 calories it says doing about 20 mins of Zumba. But thats better than what I have been doing NOTHING! Also have 2 kids under the age of 3 so 20 mins with no interuptions was AWESOME! LOL

Yay! Great stuff! Did you bribe them?
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Oh I feel a right underachiever now! I squeezed in a quick 12 min of spinning intervals before i dashed off to work overnight, only burned about 110, so now i'm going to have to do some stairs at work when i get time! I brought the HRM just in case.

I'll make up for it over the next 4 days, i'm off then.

Is everyone eating their exercise cals? Some of you burned a helluva lot!

Well done Jen, every little helps. :smile:

One of the main reasons I'm doing this is so I can eat a lot. And no, I'm not joking - I love my food and I hate being hungry! I almost always eat all my exercise calories, and I'm steadily losing weight.
  • redpj1
    Options
    I'm so in this. What a great idea!!!!!! Another problem for me is the TERRIBLE BACK FAT!!!! So i"ll be increasing my cardio and lat pulldowns for sure>
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    I'm so in this. What a great idea!!!!!! Another problem for me is the TERRIBLE BACK FAT!!!! So i"ll be increasing my cardio and lat pulldowns for sure>

Welcome redpj1. I've had the same problem, but I'm very happy to report that the bf is on the way out now. Back fat, that is, not boy friend! :laugh: