Burn The Belly

Options

Replies

• Betanee
    Options
    IN :)
  • tina2222
    Options
    I'd like to participate. But, maybe we should also track measurements of our bellies to see how we are doing with flattening?

i think this is a great idea! I'm definately in! Since having baby my tummy is nowhere near what it used to be! I mean my tummy wasnt the flattest in the world before but it was a hell of alot better than it is now and i just cant seem to get rid of it!
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask what sort of exercising will everyone be doing. I know we can't spot train.

I have done the 30 day shred before and noticed that this helped the stomach area.
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well here we go:

Day 1 for me, just did 6 week 6 pack for the first time, thought i'd skip straight to level 2 being an experienced Jillian vet n all, but bloody hell it nearly killed me! Those T- twist plank side kick thingumies are really mean! It was good tho, I kept up with most of it, it went by really fast, and I burned 300 cals, so that's a start.

Tomorrow I plan to do some weights before my night shift, and/or try my new Wii Zumba. Or Zumba with weights?!?

How's everyone else going?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well here we go:

Day 1 for me, just did 6 week 6 pack for the first time, thought i'd skip straight to level 2 being an experienced Jillian vet n all, but bloody hell it nearly killed me! Those T- twist plank side kick thingumies are really mean! It was good tho, I kept up with most of it, it went by really fast, and I burned 300 cals, so that's a start.

Tomorrow I plan to do some weights before my night shift, and/or try my new Wii Zumba. Or Zumba with weights?!?

How's everyone else going?

Jen, we're starting Tuesday...the others suggested we waited after labor day :wink:

Hey!! As you're ahead of us now, let's be having your starting stats!! At least your waist and belly button ones :flowerforyou:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My mind loves the idea. My belly is opposed, but I get the overriding vote, so I'm in.
    I have a mommy tummy-different sizes along the way (two-level muffins, ack), so I'm going to do my measurements in three places so I can really see any progress.

I'll take pics, with the belly over the shorts, but can't promise to post them. ;)
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My belly is defintely a big problem area that I want work off! Though the thought of before pics is kind of frightening to me though, but I'm definitely in for this. I think it will be the kick i need to stay motivated!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Count me in, this jelly belly has to gooo! :)
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Jen, we're starting Tuesday...the others suggested we waited after labor day :wink:

Hey!! As you're ahead of us now, let's be having your starting stats!! At least your waist and belly button ones :flowerforyou:

Yeah but us shift workers have to do it in rare moments of consciousness!

To start with:
    Upper waist 28.5
    Lower waist around belly button 30
    Hips 36

That actually doesn't sound bad, so I'll try to put a before pic on my profile to show the belly (my not-very-ripped in 30 after pics)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask what sort of exercising will everyone be doing. I know we can't spot train.

I have done the 30 day shred before and noticed that this helped the stomach area.

I'm going to mix it up; some days 30DS (yes, it helped my mid zone too), other days Ripped in 30, yet other days 6 pack in 6 weeks, and finally Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. I've got another weight training DVD somewhere too. I also have an exercise bike at home, strategically place in front of the television. :smile:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I also would like to join. I already have a program going with 30DS, BFBM and once my NMTZ comes in this week I will be adding that to the rotation plus I am in another group where we are using Leslie Sansone Walk DVDs.

Ps forgot to add ticker factory has some tickers for signature where you can input more than weight loss.
  • Coral30
    Coral30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in Need to burn my baby belly away :) x
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Just tried taking measurements and have decided to wait until tomorrow for 2 reasons, 1, have eaten a huge dinner and will get a bigger measurement than I would in the morning and 2, haven't got a proper tape measure, tried using hubbys metal one from his tool box and then a paper one from IKEA lol!!

I've put before pics on my profile, no idea how to post them on here, besided I'm feeling a little shy too:blushing:
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Will take my tummy measurements on monday 05 09 11, gonna take thinnest part of my waist, around my belly button and also lower yummy measurement ( just above my pubic bone) so its lower waist/hips. Im doing zumba wii 2x a week :D xx
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so in!! That is my biggest problem! Even when I weighed my lowest it still is never 100% flat!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The trigger for my weight loss journey was someone asking me when my baby is due....and he is now 11 months old. Clearly...I have some belly to lose.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ooooh yes please. I do Zumba, running, rowing and other bits but really need to start doing some toning, especially of the dreaded belly flab! Count me in. I'll do measurements tomorrow (not sure if I can brave the camera yet!)
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me to - Please...

Count me in.... i dont like that my belly gets into places ahead of my nose :)
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Are we all going to post our starting stats? If so, here are mine:

Thinnest part of waist: 28
    Belly button: 29
    2 inches below bb: 33.5

I realise that this doesn't sound like I have much of a belly, but it does wobble, I promise. I also have a small frame. Oh, and I should add that I haven't had any children.

I'll do pics later and put them on my profile.

At the starting line ...