Hubba Hubba for the Holidays (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• kerimonster
    Options
    Sorry for the late response....crazy Monday morning and crazier night!!!
    Promise to be on time tomorrow!!

Challenge Goal Weight: 214.6

09/05: 234.6
    09/12: 233.4
    09/19:
    09/26:
    10/03: <<< mini goal weight: 229.6>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight: 224.6>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight: 219.6>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight: 214.6>>>
  • kerimonster
    Options
    Great job ladies! :flowerforyou: Keep up that hard work! :)

Great Challenge for Week 2....all things I need to work on! Thanks for putting together such a great challenge :O)
  • kerimonster
    Options
    Current Weight: 220
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198

09/05: 220
    09/12: 217 :bigsmile:
    09/19:
    09/26:
    10/03: <<< mini goal weight: 213>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight: 208>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight: 203>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight: 198>>>

::Happy Dancing:: for ya!!! Great loss on week 1 girl!!!!!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Wow great job everyone! Special thank you for all the hard work on the chart it looks fab!!! And a special congratulation to all the big losers, that's awesome!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 190.0 this week . Yea its a gain but im back on track now and i know i will do better this week ! Everyone is doing a amazing job !
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    NICE art work Kristen :flowerforyou:

CONGRATS biggest losers :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i was up to 181 yesterday am and i logged it BUT now i am back down to 177 this am...i'm not reporting anything for the chart, just sharing so others can realize that 1 day CAN NOT break you...the scale plays games and you just have to be strong and stay the course to reach your goals....my goal for next monday is to get down below the 175.4 i started this challenge at and then continue on down towards my goal....we can do this.....16lbs in 16wks with an occasional bump along the way is completely DOABLE...let's do this thing....
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I failed on sleep last night. I stayed up late to study after my classes and work last night, but on the good side... I know I did well on my exam this morning. :) Normally I'm pretty good about getting enough sleep since I know how important it is to my overall health/well-being, and needless to say... I'm dragging pretty badly today. I can't wait to go home and nap! :P And at least I commuted by bike, so by the time I get home, my exercise will be done for the day. Woohoo! Hope you ladies are having a fantastic Tuesday. :flowerforyou: It is Tuesday, right? :laugh: I feel so tired that I can hardly remember.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the Big Losers.:bigsmile:
    You ladies are doing fastastic.
    Just rub some of your good luck on me
    because I am struggling this week.:cry:
    I am one of the slow losers.

Hope to get focused this week and get to it. !!:bigsmile:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    i was up to 181 yesterday am and i logged it BUT now i am back down to 177 this am...i'm not reporting anything for the chart, just sharing so others can realize that 1 day CAN NOT break you...the scale plays games and you just have to be strong and stay the course to reach your goals....my goal for next monday is to get down below the 175.4 i started this challenge at and then continue on down towards my goal....we can do this.....16lbs in 16wks with an occasional bump along the way is completely DOABLE...let's do this thing....

i know what you mean ...had the same thing happen to me this past week, got on the scale mid week and saw an loss of 2lbs weigh in on monday and was the same as the starting weight....crazy...good luck, denise:flowerforyou:
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    ok everyone---i need some accountablility---i really SCREWED UP this morning.......When I wasleaving work this morning, I stopped in my managers office there was a bigbasket of candy......Well, I thought I will just have one....then i had two, then i went to change, then i stopped by his office again and i loaded up with more...myintentions was that it was forthe kids, but on the ride home---I ate it all.....Then when i got home i had 6 chocolate chipcookies and ice cream......WTH????? I didn't even STOP to THINK about what i was doing or to say NO!!!!!!!!!! How am I ever going to be where I wnt to be and not continue with these same patterns if I don't stop to say no......I feel like an alcoholic ( no offnese to anyonw who is struggeling...just an example)....i am so disapointed in myself...it's hard to forgive and move on.....thanks all---your humble friend...christine
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    ok everyone---i need some accountablility---i really SCREWED UP this morning.......When I wasleaving work this morning, I stopped in my managers office there was a bigbasket of candy......Well, I thought I will just have one....then i had two, then i went to change, then i stopped by his office again and i loaded up with more...myintentions was that it was forthe kids, but on the ride home---I ate it all.....Then when i got home i had 6 chocolate chipcookies and ice cream......WTH????? I didn't even STOP to THINK about what i was doing or to say NO!!!!!!!!!! How am I ever going to be where I wnt to be and not continue with these same patterns if I don't stop to say no......I feel like an alcoholic ( no offnese to anyonw who is struggeling...just an example)....i am so disapointed in myself...it's hard to forgive and move on.....thanks all---your humble friend...christine

christine,

you slipped, WE ALL DO...either log what you ate or just start off fresh at your next meal....DONT give up....this is a journey(a long one BTW):flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options

Denise - Thank you so much for sharing this!

Shirley61 - I am one of the slow losers also and we have others here that are in the same boat. You can do it! We all can help each other with motivation and support!

fatchristine - I totally second what Pam3 said... "start off fresh at your next meal".
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

you need to SHAKE IT OFF....get in a workout if you can and LET IT GO......shi* happens and you can't let it stop you from moving forward....you just gotta do it....dont be dissapointed, use it as a learning tool....right now you can not have even one of something you know will be a trigger for you which clearly the candy was....i cant eat chips, even baked ones sometimes cause they trigger me to eat the WHOLE BIG BAG with ranch dressing too...that is my go to binge....know that it is out of your system and move forward....today is not lost...nor is tomorrow or this week.....just that moment....in the past, leave it there and go on.....
  • vallejos6
    vallejos6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with Denise, this stuff happens, and she's right that discovering those trigger foods for yourself if a very powerful tool! I can eat 2 chips and be totally happy with satisfying my craving, but I can't eat bagels, even whole wheat ones have me going back for seconds (or more). I also have time triggers.. the hour after I get home and until hubby gets home from work is super easy for me to eat a little too much. Even knowing I'm gonna pay for it when we start doing our workout isn't enough to keep me from having extra snacks. That's my struggle at the moment. I'm working on developing different routines to see if I can conquer it.

Last night's workout was Insanity Plyo, then we followed that up with some upper body weight work. Tonight is GORGEOUS outside, so I'm hoping we can have a quick walk, then lower body weights and abs. I'm trying a new recipe tonight and not sure if I'm gonna like it, fingers crossed (the recipe is scallops and brussels sprouts, I like both separately, but not sure about together!).

~~Veronica
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely ones! I hope everyone had a good day! (Christine - hope yours turned around, we've all been there - dust yourself off & move forward) :0) Beating yourself up will only make it worse, and you can't undo it. Consider it a "metabolism shock" maneuver ;)

I re-joined the YMCA today which was delightful. One whole hour with my kids happilly supervised burning off steam in the adventure room while Mommy gets to work out. Ahhh. It was delicious!

I'm at 743 calories burned for yesterday & today, so well on my way to hit 1500... Got in my water, ... got in my sleep, although, the past few weeks I've not been able to sleep soundly. I don't know why. It is like I'm only very lightly sleeping - and never get into that deep delightful state of sleep. Plus I'm waking up alot.

I don't drink anything with caffeine except the rare diet pepsi maybe once a month... I haven't had any chocolate lately. I'm stumped. Hoping tonight is the night for rest!

Well, I've typed a mini-novella here! Sorry!

Hope you all have a most wondrous Wednesday!

Hugs,

Amy
  • FitJ1210
    Options

you need to SHAKE IT OFF....get in a workout if you can and LET IT GO......shi* happens and you can't let it stop you from moving forward....you just gotta do it....dont be dissapointed, use it as a learning tool....right now you can not have even one of something you know will be a trigger for you which clearly the candy was....i cant eat chips, even baked ones sometimes cause they trigger me to eat the WHOLE BIG BAG with ranch dressing too...that is my go to binge....know that it is out of your system and move forward....today is not lost...nor is tomorrow or this week.....just that moment....in the past, leave it there and go on.....

Its all part of the process ladies.. keep putting that foot >>>>> FORWARD! (I'm also talking to me, myself & I)
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
    THanks.......
  • jllipson
    Options
    Jennifer

Current Weight: 212.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175

09/05: 212.8
    09/12: 210.0
    09/19:
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal weight>>> 205
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight>>> 195
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight>>> 185
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight>>> 175

I'm so behind, just realized I've been so darn busy the past few days that I didn't do any of my challenge updates yesterday - oops!