I'm too sexual looking...........accusation from a gym membe

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it because of this particular complaint, but...

There comes a time in every man's life when it's time to leave the spandex behind....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options

There comes a time in every man's life when it's time to leave the spandex behind....
    Maybe when I'm 65.
  • yeahthatpaula
    yeahthatpaula Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Um, I cannot think about your situation without first thinking about what would have happened if the roles had been reversed. What if it was a woman who had a complaint filed against her for wearing clothing that was "too sexual"? Oh wait, no complaints would have been filed, she would have just been hit on, called a slut, or worse.

No, I don't think your spandex is too sexual. That lady who complained about you needs to take the stick out of her *kitten* or join a women-only gym. It's not your fault your spandex offended her delicate sensibilities. She's in a gym, not Victorian Era England, FFS.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Banana hammock time b*tches! Oh and when you start showing them how to do jabs tell her to say *kitten* instead of hiyah, that way when she punches really fast she'll be yelling *kitten*-*kitten*-*kitten*-*kitten*-*kitten*. You can then instruct her to use two hands when she's *kitten* in your class:laugh:
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Apparently that woman must have been having dirty thoughts about you. Her mind is probably too sexual. Heck, she's the one that thought it. Does she make a habit of looking in places she shouldn't?

No, I wouldn't consider that to be inappropriate.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like a train wreck....she just cant look away.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

:wink: :laugh: might be a thought...

wow..seriously..a thread from the dead!:smokin: