I'm too sexual looking...........accusation from a gym membe

Options

Replies

• livnlite
    Options
    can you wear the spandex and then a loose pair of running shorts over it?

this post came up just as i hit reply. that's what i was going to suggest.

I second that! ..

Or .. If there is no dress code in this gym .. you can just simply say "If you don't like it .. don't look"
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Nah, you're fine. Some people should stay home so that they can only see, hear, smell and touch what they want.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Next class is Saturday so I'll see if anything happens. I'll be staring her down this weekend!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Next class is Saturday so I'll see if anything happens. I'll be staring her down this weekend!

Please don't. That will just make her even more tingly.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Roll up a pair of socks and put them down the front of your shorts - I DARE you. :bigsmile:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It's not that I'd be offended; I'd just throw up a little in my mouth. IMO, spandex bottoms NEVER belong on a guy, unless you're in the Tour de France I guess.

I say cover em up with some shorts.
  • indpls2002
    indpls2002 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Maybe she shouldn't be looking in places that her eyes obviously shouldn't be looking in!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to have the unpopular opinion here...but I would just buy a pair of long mesh shorts with a drawstring you can tighten...that way if you kick your legs up nobody can see up your shorts.
    The reason I say this is that there are several people at my gym that wear really tight Spandex stuff, or "shorts" that basically cover the top of their butt, and I can see everything. Those people tend to be people that are really fit, and can pull that stuff off. However, sometimes it makes people uncomfortable with the tightness and the shortness, myself included. If they were leading a class, I may be distracted by their boobs or junk hanging out. It's not a sexual thing at all, it's just a matter of covering up and being modest, especially considering you are a professional.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    It's not that I'd be offended; I'd just throw up a little in my mouth
    I find it hard to understand the mindset of someone in a fitness scenario finding the human body so disturbing that it makes them vomit.

It's a body. It's doing physical stuff that's not sex. So perhaps in some situations you can see the outline of a penis, so what?
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Maybe wear the spandex shorts with a black t shirt with a huge white glowing cross on it so you look more humble?

(And this is a joke people, please don't get offended! :drinker: )
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It's not that I'd be offended; I'd just throw up a little in my mouth
    I find it hard to understand the mindset of someone in a fitness scenario finding the human body so disturbing that it makes them vomit.

It's a body. It's doing physical stuff that's not sex. So perhaps in some situations you can see the outline of a penis, so what?
    You see, there are just certain cracks & crevices that disturb me to see, doesn't matter if it's natural or not.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    can you wear the spandex and then a loose pair of running shorts over it?
    I've done that. Only problem is that every few kicks, I'm pulling my shorts back up (they slide because of the spandex) and they are kinda hard to pull up with boxing gloves on. I may have no choice depending on whether or not my supervisor tells me that I have to wear shorts.

Or..you could just wear the shorts..so when you do a high kick she sees your wang. Then she might be okay with the spandex.
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    (Referring to the yellow-thong thing) ROFL....Dear God, I didn't realize they even made something like this!
  • outersoul
    Options
    I say you wear something that will please the person complaining, BUT wear this shirt to go with it!

does_this_shirt_make_my_crotch_look_big-p2358999139539312623pin_400.jpg
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    Wear this next time, I'm sure she'll love it.

sCS8N.jpg

This yellow thong thing!! When I scrolled down? LMFAO!!! I think I peed myself.
  • Dave351
    Dave351 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wear this next time, I'm sure she'll love it.

sCS8N.jpg

This yellow thong thing!! When I scrolled down? LMFAO!!! I think I peed myself.

That's freaking awesome!!! I was gonna suggest tight spandex where the crotch was neon orange! Or a pair with a neon target right on your "junk!" What's she doin starin at your "junk" for anyway? You should complain to your manager that this customer is sexually harassing you by staring at your "junk" and turning you into a sexual object!!! That just may fly there in Cali!!

Hopefully she's in one of your classes!! You can turn the difficultity/intensity level up by at least a factor of 10! And when she falls out say, "oh may bad! My CPR/AED cert expired yesterday!"
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    We'll see what happens after Saturday!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should refrain from teaching classes in spandex with an erection.

LOLOLOLOLL
  • h82bfat
    Options
    So based on a rumor, you plan on intimidating someone who, if its even the right person, is already uncomfortable?
  • ninerbuff
    Options

So based on a rumor, you plan on intimidating someone who, if its even the right person, is already uncomfortable?
    Nah, if the person complains again, they complain. It's speculation of who it is. If it happens again, then I'm sure my supe will address it.