I'm too sexual looking...........accusation from a gym membe

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    They look like gym clothes to me. When I'm at the gym, I expect to see gym clothes. Now, if you showed up at a nice restaurant like that, I might be concerned.
    Does Hooters count?
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the fact that someone actually put that in as a complaint. In a way it's kind of a compliment to you!*LOL*

In any case, I will admit that I'm a bit uncomfortable with male instructors wearing spandex gear. I can see a little TOO much... and when it's tight, it difficult to look anywhere else!*blushes*

I completely understand your dilemma, however. Maybe you could wear lightweight, regular shorts over them? Just a suggestion....

Shannon
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the fact that someone actually put that in as a complaint. In a way it's kind of a compliment to you!*LOL*

In any case, I will admit that I'm a bit uncomfortable with male instructors wearing spandex gear. I can see a little TOO much... and when it's tight, it difficult to look anywhere else!*blushes*

I completely understand your dilemma, however. Maybe you could wear lightweight, regular shorts over them? Just a suggestion....

Shannon

It's funny. I feel the exact same way about women's cleavage. But for some reason that makes me a "pig".
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you lose the "woody" it might help...
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should refrain from teaching classes in spandex with an erection.

LOL. But seriously, just wear shorts over your spandex.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    I got a warning from my Group Fitness Supervisor today to be aware of my clothing at the gym. In my avatar, I'm wearing the same spandex that I was accused of being "too sexual looking" in when a complaint was put in the suggestion box! I wear them because if I just wore shorts, every time I kick (and I kick high) in kickboxing instruction, you'd see my "junk". At least this way I'm "contained". Through the grapevine, apparently it's from a very "religious and conservative" woman who attends my classes.

So your opinion: If I wore that to an instruction class, would you be offended?

BTW, I have no choice but to "cover up" more.

that is halarious.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're just wearing some tight shorts, nothing wrong with that. Next time you go to the gym, wear the baggy junk revealing shorts with no underwear and then see if she likes that better. She's just got a stick up her bum.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I don't see being called "too sexual looking" a problem if you work in a gym.

I think as long as your within dress code, there should be no issue.
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    Maybe you should refrain from teaching classes in spandex with an erection.

!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Shannon

It's funny. I feel the exact same way about women's cleavage. But for some reason that makes me a "pig".

Depends on who you ask.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    can you wear the spandex and then a loose pair of running shorts over it?

This is what I would suggest. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but I'm not there in person. (Which I still probably wouldn't complain unless you were flashing your stuff at me LOL, really, you should be able to be comfortable as long as your not actually exposing yourself. ). But I'll be honest, not a fan of guys in spandex with their junk all budgey... I'd appreciate a cover up with shorts if I were in the class I'm sure.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Go with the kilt.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was frantically masturbating after the gym every time and was tired of it because she was develping a callous.

Calloused cl*t-tickling causes catastrophic crotch concerns. Just wanted to alliterate that. Carry on.

You win the internet.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    what does she wear for workout clothes................a diving bell perhaps.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    If you can see the outline of your junk, cover i t up. Especially if you are not wearing undies and your junk is roaming around in your shorts.

You should buy a cup. lol
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would get a pair of whitey tighty and write HI! on them in the general location of your junk. Then where those under some running shorts. When you do your kicks and your junk area shows she will only see a friendly greeting. If she complains again you can saw you purchased them on you last trip to HI.

Best idea ever!
  • outersoul
    Options
    I still think you should explore tucking Silence of the Lambs style.
  • janegeno
    janegeno Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe if I spent more time kicking her *kitten* in class, she'd drop the suggestion.

If you want her so turned on she starts stalking you, go for it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I still think you should explore tucking Silence of the Lambs style.

AWESOME! :laugh:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Does that invovle rubbing the lotion on its skin?