I'm too sexual looking...........accusation from a gym membe

Options

Replies

• banjjo
    Options
    I would get a pair of whitey tighty and write HI! on them in the general location of your junk. Then where those under some running shorts. When you do your kicks and your junk area shows she will only see a friendly greeting. If she complains again you can saw you purchased them on you last trip to HI.

"A friendly greeting"...I love it!! lol!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would get a pair of whitey tighty and write HI! on them in the general location of your junk. Then where those under some running shorts. When you do your kicks and your junk area shows she will only see a friendly greeting. If she complains again you can saw you purchased them on you last trip to HI.

Classic!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This may be a dumb question but it sounds like you're free-ballin' it... Perhaps you should wear a pair of briefs under shorts... problem solved.
    Nope, got underwear on underneath.

Ok, see I was wondering why on earth you were going "comando" to the gym in the first place. nevermind...carry on...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    somebody wants summa dat and it makes her uncomfortable!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was frantically masturbating after the gym every time and was tired of it because she was develping a callous.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that had noticed. :blushing:
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wear this next time, I'm sure she'll love it.

sCS8N.jpg
  • mkallie
    mkallie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Some people are like that....
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Right Said Fred
  • KellyShredFit
    KellyShredFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As a GX Instructor myself (Kickbox as well) We should always dress professional. Biker shorts my be too revealing for some (giving you the "Speedo" look. I would put on looser shorts over longer tight ones for teaching or wear pants for kicking. While teaching, I refrain from wearing short shorts (without bikers underneath), or sports bras with no tank over it. Once I took a class from a friend and I had the very awkward duty of telling her that during scissor crunches, I got an eyeful of inside of her shorts (with no biker shorts underneath). That wasn't fun.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I train customer service all day. In the past I resolved upset customer issues, so let me throw my two cents in as a 'customer service expert.'

I'm sure you've heard you can't please everyone all the time. All you can do is try to comply with the request and I'll second asking for suggested attire, so you're wearing what you were told to. Love that.

My instincts tell me this was a surface complaint and probably has little to do with you and more to do with the person complaining. So even though the complaint was aimed at you, the real complaint may have nothing to do with you.
    I don't doubt that. I don't think I tick people off at the gym. The only time I wear the spandex is when I instruct kickboxing. The rest of the time I wear shorts or sweats (winter).
  • channa007
    Options
    Find out what schedule doesn't work for her and change the class hours to match accordingly.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    This should do the trick.

sCS8N.jpg

haha ...That's what I said :laugh:

Great minds?...
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This should do the trick.

sCS8N.jpg

LOL- that is hilarious!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Maybe she was frantically masturbating after the gym every time and was tired of it because she was develping a callous.

Calloused cl*t-tickling causes catastrophic crotch concerns. Just wanted to alliterate that. Carry on.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe if I spent more time kicking her *kitten* in class, she'd drop the suggestion.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    our instructors can wear bras and shorts, and the men wear shorts and shirts. I think it's what ever someone is comfortable wearing. Especially if they're an instructor.
  • channa007
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe if I spent more time kicking her *kitten* in class, she'd drop the suggestion.

there you go! Spar her out the door and into a wheelchair lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a fire-shooting cod-piece, like Blackie Lawless of WASP used to wear.
  • Autumn15
    Options
    Sounds to me like she is the one with a problem and if she finds you or your class offensive she shouldn't take it. I;m sure she can find someone some where that will meet her standards. But if she's not going to move on then I'd say see what your supervisor suggest you wear to be appropriate so if there is another complaint they will need to deal with her since you would be following their protocal for proper attire.