Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Debbie, they have all sorts of tank top-like shirts that are comfy and help to smooth the belly. No particular brand, you just have to try them on and see what you like. I thought the Kymaro looked pretty impressive but if the reviews were that bad I wouldn't waste the money.

I'm having a lazy sunday morning so I've done 50 sit-ups and 20 lunges on each leg but forgot to time it. I'd say about 5 minutes. So 135 minutes total. We didn't go swimming yesterday but we are about to head there now! We are going to the Kroc center and they have full gym, rock-wall, and all sorts of cool stuff so maybe I'll get in some more exercise there:bigsmile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 76 minutes/558 calories
    Thursday: 92 minutes/773 calories
    Friday: 45 minutes/180 calories
    Saturday: 55 minutes/610 calories
    Sunday: 60 minutes/625 calories

Total: 328/180 minutes and 2746/1800 calories

My baby (10 months) woke up with a cough yesterday morning.....this is the first time he's been sick :cry:. I'm feeling pretty crappy myself so I'm pretty sure he was kind enough to pass it on to me. Sharing is caring afterall!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    burned 144 calories doing 32 minutes of Walking.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am really hoping that someone emails me and bows out of this contest. Birthday weekend rocked :drinker: scale does not :angry: :sad: :brokenheart:

Here come 2 days of excellent behavior....
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    only 15 minutes today, walked the mall again for an hour but can't really count that as it was start and stop. total now 135.

Kasi, I saw some of those things today, I am afraid they would ride up and a one piece is out of the question. When there is lots of drinking involved I sure don't want to be delayed getting a one piece off.... :bigsmile: I think I need to try a little harder to lose the belly.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Debbie, can you do any running at all...like the C25K, or a spinning class...those are huge calorie burners
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Debbie, can you do any running at all...like the C25K, or a spinning class...those are huge calorie burners

Or kickboxing! I burn the most calories doing Turbo Fire, which really is just fancified kickboxing.

And, I think you can get one pieces with a little hole, if you know what I mean.....:huh:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh Sara - so sorry to hear about your baby being sick :(

Kim - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Glad you enjoyed it.

I ran C25K week 5 day 3 tonight - TWENTY minutes straight! That means 30 minutes tonight for me. I didn't do anything Friday or Saturday other than clean house and run around with kids. SO I think I am up to somewhere around 90?

Not NEARLY as high as all of you ladies have gotten! I am jealous.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Anne, that's great!!

I did about 120 minutes today--around 245 calories. I totally counted my cooking today. I did a super-marathon of cooking to prep everything I could for the week in addition to making sure the kids weren't killing each other outside.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Debbie, I have one and hate it cause it rides up and sucks my boobs in and makes me look flat! My sister found one though that she wears daily and doesn't seam to have any issues with it. It has a lacy top and bottom so she has a few in different colors to cordinate with her outfit and it just looks like she is wearing a tank top. I'll have to ask her what brand it is.

So, I didn't do much for swimming but I did wade through the water making sure my little ones didn't drown for about half an hour. Not sure if that really counts. I did also play a little wall-kick ball with my youngest and some one on one with my 7 year old. Then I got brave and played a game of Bump and a game of PIG with my husband. So I think that was another 20 minutes to half an hour, I think... I was having too much funny didn't really time it:ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Todays exercise totals were 847 calories burned. I did incline jogging at 5.2 this morning and then at 5.7 tonight. I found if I put te incline at 2, I can get some slow running in, which is a nice relief for me.. miss my running!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yet again another eye opening challenge Kim - very impressed with how much people are able to exercise/burn in any given day. Going to attempt C25k week 6 day 1 tonight.

Getting a pink hair extension today to support breast cancer awareness month. I present in public quite often so it will definately be a conversation starter - and an important one at that! Don't forget to do your self exam ladies!

Happy Monday morning!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    My exercise has sucked this week so far only 1 hour. I am going to have to crank it up today and tomorrow.

Debbie, I like my Kymoras . They don't ride up on me I have 4 of them. I just wear the top peice I don't need the bottom one.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kasi, I tried a new drink this weekend. I don't remember the name....but, it's a Brazillian drink with soda and muddles limes. It was so refreshing and yummy!! I, also, had one called pink panties. Luckily, mine still stayed on. Well, maybe, not so lucky. :cry:

Let's rock out the next two days, peeps!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Awe yay for the pink extension Anne!! I loved seeing all the pink on the feilds yesterday!!

Glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations Kim! I love boating and theres nothing better than cruising from bar to bar- we did that for a gfs bday a few years back. The drinks sound yummy!!

I only got 151 min of exercise it came to about 500 cals. Are we starting a new week now? Is it 360 min?

F/V pretty good yesterday- tomatoes, lemon, bell pepper, cherry bomb pepper, apple
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I only got 151 min of exercise it came to about 500 cals. Are we starting a new week now? Is it 360 min?

Our new week starts on Wednesday....
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I love muddled lime drinks! That's usually what I have Muddled lime, Soda, and vodka... Raspberry vodka is the best! I have Red Silk Panties up on my special board at work right now. It's Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry juice. Haven't tried it but I though it sounded yummy:tongue:

Just ran for 20 minutes... lost track of my total:ohwell: I'll check back with ya:bigsmile:

Looks like approximately 175 minutes... Yeah! Definately doesn't compare to some of you but I feel good... You rock Fit-n-Trim Friends!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, I wanted to reset my goals so that I have a higher daily calorie allowance.

So, I came to the part about how much you exercise each week. Are we double counting exercise calories if they are factored in our daily calorie allowance and then add them in later after performing exercise. Does anyone know how this really works?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wednesday, 55 minutes walking crazy border collie, 364 calories
    Thursday, 32 minutes, 238 calories, W1D2 of C25K
    Friday, nada dang thing, massive hangover
    Saturday, nada, shopping
    Sunday, nada
    Monday, 50 min & 383 cals, W1D3 of C25K

Tuesday

Total 137/180 minutes, 985/1800 calories....I'll finish up the week tomorrow, YAY!!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

Our new week starts on Wednesday....

I'm not sure why I thought it was ending on a Sunday- mush brain

Glad to know I have more days lol