Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    ooops!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    P1020596.jpg

Ron up 1.8 lbs

P1020595.jpg

Kim up 1.4 lbs

OUCH :sad: Ron and I had a rough weekend with eating out and cocktails. :drinker: It was my girlfriends birthday on the 29th and I was on the 30th. We celebrated the whole weekend Thursday thru Saturday. :sick: The scale mocked us this morning. :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Jamie.jpg

Jamie up 0.2 lbs.

I think you were celebrating my birthday too...
  • shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    weighin5-1.jpg

Well, only a small loss this week as I have only exercised 2 days since the last weigh in :embarassed: I blame TTOM, I hate it!!! Next week I want to smash it into the 75kg's, a number I haven't seen for 3 years!!!

Glad I still lost something despite TTOM playing havoc with everything and no exercise so woot!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    610.jpg

I can't seem to kick into the 70's and I think ony my 250th day of logging, I can officially say I've hit my first plateau and it sucks!!

Very small loss of .3kg aka about .7 lbs :sad:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Here's the photo
    CWeek4.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Heather, I was a Zombie Bride a couple of years ago... I'll have to see if I can find any pictures. Yours look great :bigsmile:

Jessica, I think you lost 3.2lbs.. last weeks chart says you weighed 165.8.

I'm off to tackle stupid Photobucket! I gained weight this week and I'm really upset about it:sad: :sad: I just don't know what I did wrong. I can't help but think adding in more strength training exercises might have been an issue. I had sore muscles all week. You guys all talk about 170's being such a hard number to break through but for me it has ALWAYS been the 150's:grumble: I'm so sorry scale smashers... It was only .8lb so it definately coulda been worse. :ohwell:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    *kitten*! I forgot my phone at home! I'm gonna have to see if my daughter can e-mail my pic from my phone to me. She isn't answering her phone though damn it!
  • nisijam5
    Options

Jessica, I think you lost 3.2lbs.. last weeks chart says you weighed 165.8.

Jessica, reweighed and posted a 2nd time...that chart does not reflect her second weight....
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Choices.... well, I chose to have a Whopper Jr on Monday and I chose to have the third slice of pizza last night so I guess you could say I chose to be UP 1.6 this week. Rats, I knew 173 was too good to last. Sorry team!

507f643f.jpg
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add in my choices for the day -

Wednesday is my high calorie zig-zagging day so it's normally full of mediocre/bad choices purposely (I kind of use it as my "cheat" day and give into any cravings I've had throughout the week). I feel like absolute crap today and all I wanted was a nasty (but oh-so-tasty) frozen pizza for dinner. But, since I'm sick and my kid is sick I didn't want to leave the house. So, I settled on a grilled cheese and chips. But, both the cheese and chips are reduced fat and I added onions and spinach to my grilled cheese (REALLY wish I had some pickles though :frown: ).

Now I'm going to curl up on the couch with my 70lb lap dog with a nice hot cup of water w/ honey and lemon. Don't be jealous.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I really wanted pizza too; but, had no weight loss to celebrate and cheat.

So, I had a flat out wrap topped with spinach, onion, gp, mushrooms, tomato, ricotta cheese and oxacoa cheese. I cooked it on the grill. It was really good!! So, I felt like I cheated and it was better than ordering on from a restaurant.

I've also added vodka in the day's calories which puts me over by 150...I am still choosing at this point.

I've also committed to a thread for the C25K...I don't want to be a W5 dropout this time.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I'm confused...Jessica posted a lower weight loss then her first one? Oh well, your the boss and you know what your doing. I was just checking on how my team was doing despite my stupid gain and I noticed the math didn't add up. No biggie:bigsmile:

Sara, I have a 70lb lap dog too!!! He always wants to cuddle like he did when he was a puppy and it's like he seriously doesn't understand why it doesn't quite work anymore:tongue: I have boxer... What kind is yours? Oh and you should add some whiskey to that hot lemon water... Hot Toddy's are perfect for sickies:bigsmile:

111005_002-Copy.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    My choices for today: I went to Subway with a classmate, and rather than ordering chips and a soda on the side, I got the cookies and had the lite lemonade..now WAIT..just wait...I didn't eat the cookies...they went to my hubby. Score! :drinker:

Crap...still need to post my weight...I'll get to it later. :huh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm confused...Jessica posted a lower weight loss then her first one? Oh well, your the boss and you know what your doing. I was just checking on how my team was doing despite my stupid gain and I noticed the math didn't add up. No biggie:bigsmile:

That's right....she sent me a message saying I had her weight wrong because she reposted it...I like that you guys keep me on my toes, I need all the help I can get.

Oh, I forgot to put my bad choice today....I bought some fried chicken legs for the kids after school...I was so hungry and it wasn't time for dinner and I ate two of them...:sad: :sad:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Sara, I have a 70lb lap dog too!!! He always wants to cuddle like he did when he was a puppy and it's like he seriously doesn't understand why it doesn't quite work anymore:tongue: I have boxer... What kind is yours? Oh and you should add some whiskey to that hot lemon water.

I have a big, dopey Goldendoodle :bigsmile: And no whiskey :sad:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

Sara, I have a 70lb lap dog too!!! He always wants to cuddle like he did when he was a puppy and it's like he seriously doesn't understand why it doesn't quite work anymore:tongue: I have boxer... What kind is yours?

I have a big, dopey Goldendoodle :bigsmile: And no whiskey :sad:

Bodi is 85 pounds of cuddly lap dog baby boy dogger yellow lab. he still gets into the recliner with me and sleeps on my lap. he is better than any blanket.

Bad choices, pumpkin pie and chocolate carmel bars (all homemade and soooo tasty) good choice 65 minutes on the dreadmill when I really really really didn't want to.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Now I'm going to curl up on the couch with my 70lb lap dog with a nice hot cup of water w/ honey and lemon. Don't be jealous.

I am jealous!!!! :sick: <<<that's the green-eyed monster coming out. You and Robin hit the 160's. :smokin:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I bet I win the dog competition. I have 3 saint bernards, and my baby is a 200 lb male. I remember one of my goals in weight loss was to weigh less than my dog! Hahaha.. he was only 185 lbs then, I think some of mine stuck to him! We dont do "little" dogs!! LOL
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Yes- thanks for watchin our April! My final weight last week was 165.

Bad choices - I ate 4 oreos and 2 chocolate cookie's... prebaked :ohwell: Can anyone say TOM's on his way? lol
    Good choices- I took Olivia to the park for about an hour and followed nearly her every move- there fore I was climbing up and down and going down the slides! We decided to play in some leaves too :laugh: Second good choice- We went for a walk after dinner, left the stroller at home and Olivia walked the whole way with me, it took us about 50 minutes for maybe 1 1/2 miles? I should really drive it to see.

Yay for the big ol' pups! Cat you for sure win in the size department!... for now, lol. We have an Alaskan Shepherd (that's what I'm calling her anyway, she's half Alaskan Malamute and half German Shepherd) only 8 months and half my height. She's going in to get fixed soon so I'll know her weight!! People freak when they find out she's only 8 months... she looks like a wolf with paws as big as my palms.

Mmmmm pizza on the grill is the best! And yes hot toddies do a body good! I wish I had something other than everclear to drink here!! lol ps I totally went over today! Even with my outings I'm over almost 300! Nothin but water the rest of the night for me!! Early to bed too- Dr. appointment early... can't wait to say goodbye to about 8 viles of blood :sick: