Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    IMG_4268.gif

I added sparkles to my big toes - hehehe. It will hopefully distract you all from my measly little .2 of a weight loss. :noway: Sodium got me this week.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    OMG Irish that's hilarious!! how'd you do that???
  • irishgal44
    Options

Go to "edit" and then to "animations" and pick what you like and add it to the photo...it's fun! :heart:

Here's what I think of the food in my fridge right now... (old picture I took - my sweet 10 year old saved broccoli from supper and put a love note on it for me - hehehe).

fridge-1.gif
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    dsc01435z.jpg

:mad: .2 up from last week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    dsc01435z.jpg

:mad: .2 up from last week.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Thank you! Couldn't get photobucket to work and I never use ImageShack. :P
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thankyou

No problem....it's maddening...hope you feel better!! :flowerforyou:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Thankyou

No problem....it's maddening...hope you feel better!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks again. I am a little... Actually exercised tonight!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    We're just waiting on 2 more peeps...If anyone else wants to weigh-in tonight, let me know!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

Go to "edit" and then to "animations" and pick what you like and add it to the photo...it's fun! :heart:

Here's what I think of the food in my fridge right now... (old picture I took - my sweet 10 year old saved broccoli from supper and put a love note on it for me - hehehe).

fridge-1.gif

Oh no we're all in troube, thats awesome!! And such a cute sticky note!!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    im going to have to set up new laptop old one just wont let me get into anything... its F####ed... so sorry pls keep me in contest.. im still at the same weight took pic this morning just been feeling very sick and then computer **** its self and had to go by another one. this computer wont let me get my facebook acc or photobucket or my emails.. going to hook new computer up now :) then ill put in pic sorry all
  • irishgal44
    Options
    [[/quote]

Oh no we're all in troube, thats awesome!! And such a cute sticky note!!
    [/quote]

I loved it - totally made my day to open the door and see that. She's a thoughtful girl. :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm still playing...hope that's okay.

Choices...I had a ham sandwich for breakfast, a wee lunch, ignored the scrumptious-looking pastry in a meeting today. Then had a Reeses Cup, a mini Hershey's, homemade mac and cheese, and 2 vodka-red bulls. I feel like *kitten* so that's my justification.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Amy...of course, your still playing...we need your comical insight :wink:

OK, looks like no early posting of results tonight...and, I am tired and going to bed without my vodka this evening...I choose not to have the vodka tonight and stayed within goals...so there, a good decision :grumble:

I will post in the morning...:yawn:
  • Naomi113
    Options
    102.jpg 103.7kgs so hope this works over the computer atm lol not a very great day for me im getting sick been dizzy and unwell.. haven't been exercising at all this week nor eating much either..mouth is still sore..

any hoo hope you are all doing well read all the posts soon as this laptop is up and running now i have the new one :)
  • Naomi113
    Options
    IMG_4268.gif

I added sparkles to my big toes - hehehe. It will hopefully distract you all from my measly little .2 of a weight loss. :noway: Sodium got me this week.

hahahah nice like the toes :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week6.jpg

Week #5

Superstar of the Week….Mama Turner “Jessica”

After a scale breakdown and purchase of a new one, Jessica has proven to be a competitive contender. Jessica lost 2.4 lbs. and 1.45% this week. She beat out the other top contender, Ms. McFatterton at 1.43%, for the spot of top dog. As winner, you get to pick two prizes. Please post your selection within 24 hours of this post. If you choose to change someone’s weigh in date, they have 72 hours to post their weight. If you are the person selected, you have 3 days to bust your *kitten*.

• Take 0.50 lb. weight advantage
    • Select immunity for any player other than yourself (I love you!!)
    • Losing team takes 0.50 lb. disadvantage
    • Change the weigh-in date for yourself or any other person
    Must be last least 3 days after prior weigh-in for other person
    Any day for yourself
    You may opt to leave it as it stands
    • Trade any 2 players of your choosing

Weight Busters…

Faith bust thru the 170s again…Now, you have to stay there!
    Rjadams, moved from the 170s to the 160’s…congratulations!
    McFatterton, moved from the 170s to the 160’s…this is incredible to me as I have “known” you a long time. I remember when you hit the one-derlands….then, you had a baby…now, you are in the friggin’ 160’s. Yep, I think it’s time for another baby!!

The Scale Smashers have had their first official win.

Look!!! I’ve lost a sack of potato…10 lbs

Losebabyweight…11.5 lbs
    Rjadams…10.6 lbs
    McFatteron…10.2 lbs

Bummers….

Healthymomma (Connie) has decided to withdraw from the competition. It’s been a struggle for her to get back on track. I will put you in the 2nd chance category for a couple of weeks if you decide to come back. I would like to urge you not to give up. We are here for support when you feel like this.

Nine lives Award…

Ronbo and McDebbie…it was very close between the two teams. Healthymomma would have had to gain 1.5 lbs. for the MMs to lose and Ronbo would have bit the dust. If her weight stayed the same, McDebbie would have been sent to the second chance dungeon. C’mon girl, let’s get out of the 170’s!!!

Next week prizes are… Make your team stronger

• Winner gets to pluck a player from the other team that their heart’s desire. Yes, anyone of your choosing is yours for the taking. See anyone you like? I do!!

• Take a 0.5lb advantage

• If everyone loses weight, no one gets eliminated. That’s right, if everyone loses weight this week, no one will be eliminated. How sweet is that?
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Congrats mamaturner...

Yes, would be nice for no one to be eliminated!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    second chance category

SecondChanceWeek5.jpg
  • irishgal44
    Options
    :heart: Awesome prizes for next week!! :heart: