Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday's choices:

Good: Went to the grocery store and passed by every. single. sample. And they were EVERYWHERE! Seriously, everywhere. But, I just kept on walking.

Bad: That walking was the only exercise I got in for the day. I kept on putting off taking a walk with the boy and dog so it never happened.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Anne - I love the idea of Fly Lady - in fact, I signed up for her emails probably about 8-9 months ago, not too long after Redmond was born. Pretty sure I never opened any of those emails though.....maybe I should start. :laugh:

Maybe it's the newborns that prevent flylady from penetrating our lives! :laugh: :huh:

You're probably right Katie....the funny thing is, the newborn was the reason why I signed up for it!!! :laugh:

Me too! :grumble:

Uh - oh I'm in trouble then! Joes a big reason I've signed on! haha - well my sink is clean but I'm not dressed to shoes - haha.

Glad it works for you Debbie!

Good yesterday - gardening! I work in a small office so we do a lot of the office maintenance - my chore for this week was gardening. Spent about an hour thinning out one of the beds out front, and it was a great workout!

Bad choice - baked cake/cupcakes for party today and ate a cake in the process...

Worse yet - hubby made dinner again last night - burgers and clam strips. At least no bread with the extra lean burger?

Running this morning.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Good Choice yesterday:

1) I went to the gas station while Ron was filling up looking for something to eat because I was starving. I chose a Chobani yogurt and a tootsie roll sucker. Do you know how much junk is in a gas station?:noway:

2) I went to the food court at the mall and avoided the pizza. I went to the Greek area and got roasted chicken on saffron rice and salad. :drinker:

3) W2D2 of the C25K

Bad Choice yesterday:

1) Went to dinner with hubs and had fried chicken parm w/ side of side pasta :devil:
    2) 4 slices of bread with butter :devil:
    3) A bottle of wine (no, I did not share) :devil:

It was a great night with hubs tho....
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Choices for yesterday....

Bad- Had a Mountain Dew and a Sicilian Pizza yesterday
    and I didn't exercise was over on calories

The Good- Uhm.... I'm calling yesterday a maintanence day. :)

Today-

Bad- Mountain Dew again... Soooo tired.

Good-I WILL be exercising today NO MATTER WHAT
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    yesterday
    bad -3 peices of pizza for lunch and a bottle of wine after the haunted maze
    good -shared on oreder of carne asada with hubs for dinner and didn't eat the rice or have a margarita at the restuarant.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yesterday...
    The Good: I burned over 500 calories
    The Bad: I had over 9 shots of alcohol (but stayed within calories!)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    good - blustery rainy day, laid in bed with DH all day today who finally got a day off!
    bad - laid in bed with DH all day (and ate popcorn with 1/4 cup butter on it) :embarassed:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    ok... nevermind.. the bad for me... We're ordering Chinese food and I didn't exercise but I walked back and forth from the Dressing Room to the Bras at Shopko... it might count.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    The Good: Went out and went hiking for about 2 hours. Pretty hilly/steep terrain. It was awesome! :bigsmile:
    The Bad: Remembered my chest strap, but once we got the the State Park I realized I forgot my HRM watch. D'oh! :noway:
    The Ugly: Went out to dinner with hubby and shared a (rather large) piece of cheesecake :blushing:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The good - was up at 430 so I had enough time to run C25k Wk6D3 this morning. It was hell - 25 minutes but I did it!

The bad - it was all downhill from there. WINGS? PIZZA? APPETIZERS? and best of all WINE!!!! A bit of pump and dump tonight ladies....

So not even going to try to enter calories - quickly I'll put 2000 but I am positive I had more than that.

mmmm...where did i put that cake?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    yesterday the good - didn't eat much all day
    the bad - didn't work out again. my hip is still bothering me
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    The good got to the farmers marker and a good about of packing done (Sara I did the opposite with my HRM at the FM watch and no strap!). Went out with the girls- only had 2 glasses of wine n 3 shots (wasnt happy bout the shots) lots of water!

The bad ordered deep fried egg plant while at the bar ick it wasnt very good. Also didnt get home til 5 then moved to the couch at 7 when he hubs got home n started sawin'. Then woke up at 8 to the stupid neighbor kids literally screaming

Now for today. The good- ummmm gonna get the hubs up soon to go to Parnell

The bad- going to Parnell also means going to Hamburger Haus. The tiniest shack with the tastiest but not good for you food!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The good today:
    W2,D3 of the C25K finished...thinking I will extend it one more day
    Healthy meals planned for today
    Talked hubs out of making pancakes this morning
    I went to church

The bad:
    I haven't decided yet; but, I am b!tchy today

The sucky:
    Scale must be broken
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    The Good: I just walked to and from the library with my doggie...about 2 miles each way. (460 cals burned...holla!)
    The Bad: We plan on frying pickles and zucchini today. Sooooo good!!
    The Awesome: The snow is all melted at it's 70 here today!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The good today:
    W2,D3 of the C25K finished...thinking I will extend it one more day
    Healthy meals planned for today
    Talked hubs out of making pancakes this morning
    I went to church

The bad:
    I haven't decided yet; but, I am b!tchy today

The sucky:
    Scale must be broken

I had the pancakes for you Kim :laugh:

Yesterday the good : Soaked up some Vitamin D at the beach, made myself do 45 min walk last night.
    The bad: Fried seafood at the beach and the pancakes for breakfast. :blushing:
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    The good: Eating wise I will be under calories

The bad- Drinking Snap Dragon Cabernet Sauvignon tonight..... that'll put me over.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    the bad... Bahama Breeze seafood chowder - that bowl is like 700 calories but so good.
    the good... I walked around Sam's Club? hehe OH! I also tore through the mall early this morning finding fat boy (sorry love of my life) new shirts for the cruise. Score 4.99 4.99 4.99 at Sears! I think the adrenaline rush was worth 200 calories. :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I also had pancakes this morning :laugh:

And Amy - I freaking LOVE fried pickles!!!! :tongue:

The good: Went on a nice, long walk today with the fam
    The bad: I'm under calories, but not eating like I should and definitely not drinking water like I should. Oh, and that walk I mentioned? Yeah, that was to get frozen custard :blushing:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Lets see.... I was camping all weekend so my bad is pretty obvious, drinks, drinks, and more drinks! I did however get in quite a bit of exercise! I went for a super long walk, a super short jog (about 5 minutes), paintballed for a few hours, and I did some sit-ups, push-ups, and jumping jacks. Working on rehydrating today... bring on the water:drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Kasi, you and I need to camp together sometime...our trips sound so similar!!

I didn't do the pickles last night...that will be tonight, most likely.

Oh, I forgot, I made the BEST cheesy, creamy grits with stewed tomatoes for breakfast yesterday.

Today--
    The Good: Nothing to report.
    The Bad: I'm all stressed out because I have a paper to write that's due Wednesday and I just started it and I'm here rather than writing it...
    The Sucky: Don't know if I'll get much of a workout today.