Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Lol, is there any other way to camp?! I thought howling at the moon and fire walking was normal:ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Yay for camping!! And glad to hear u liked paintballing, I've always wanted to do it!

Good for today- my sweet baby girls home from my parents!! Cleaned n packed a bit more, took Olivia to the park, soon to be off for a walk, just had dinner and still under cals!

Bad- i reeeally want some of the apple crumble I made but 1 serving is almost 500 cals... So its only bad if I do it. So far I'm good! Lol
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yay for camping!! And glad to hear u liked paintballing, I've always wanted to do it!

Good for today- my sweet baby girls home from my parents!! Cleaned n packed a bit more, took Olivia to the park, soon to be off for a walk, just had dinner and still under cals!

Bad- i reeeally want some of the apple crumble I made but 1 serving is almost 500 cals... So its only bad if I do it. So far I'm good! Lol

I feel for you! Apple Crumble sounds delish and we have an abundance of apples in our house right now, which must be used up!

Good for yesterday - went pumpkin/gourd picking, then to an apple orchard with the family - LOTS of walking/hiking with the kids -and Joe in my bjorn.

Good for today - week 7 day 1 of C25k done!

The bad - I really got off track this weekend and I feel it. I just felt miserable and run-down before my run, and now i feel much better.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    The Good- Under Calories for the day and I burned more than 500 calories exercising

The Bad- The Pizza I had for dinner and the CONSTANT hunger today.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Good: Took 2 walks today (one was to Starbucks :bigsmile: ), had a salad for lunch and dinner snacked minimally and am under calories.

Bad: Still haven't gotten back into Turbo Fire or C25k (and my 5k is only a little more than a month away :ohwell: ), my water intake still isn't where it needs to be and the scale is NOT my friend. :angry:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to drink my weight in water :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    i have to be good tonight but I am really really cranky. I worked 11 hours today and i come home to a husband watching football reruns while the crockpot he promised to clean is crusting over on the counter. the house is a disgusting place and I have come to the end of my rope but I have not time to clean and he will stop me if he is home anyway (think he feels guilty) I am really annoyed and pissed right now and I think that a bottle of wine or a bunch of vodka might make me feel better but I am way up on the scale and I am going to lose the weigh in on Wednesday. aarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!

So
    the good - really low sodium and calories today
    the bad - not gonna work out because I am sooo tired.
    the ugly- insane cranky womans murders innocent husband as he eats a salt laden luscious pulled pork sandwhich watching monday night football.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Robin, I would let you off if I was on your jury! You know how sick I get of hearing "I'll do it" but it never gets done?
    Have a drink ..,, or five ;)))))
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Robin, can you get your hands on - or - do you have xanax??? It's calorie free....
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Robin, can you get your hands on - or - do you have xanax??? It's calorie free....
    :laugh:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Good: Drank a frickin' ocean today (water not liquor):bigsmile:

Bad: Had serious hangover munchies this morning and did a lot of snacking.... not huge portions though, like I would stand in the fridge and take a bite of something and put it back:ohwell:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    withdrawing from the comp.. good luck to you all
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    scale is down from yesterday but still up for the week. I hope I can get it down to show some kind of loss but it isn't looking too good.

BTW I chose not to murder my husband, I just went to bed early and called it a night. I was so pissed off last night I even forgot to say hello to Bodi and Kiera when I got home. Bodi came in the room after I went to bed and was sniffing my arm like he was checking to see if it was safe to come around. I love that little boy dog soooooo much. I gave him extra ear scratches this morning cuz I felt so bad.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    scale is down from yesterday but still up for the week. I hope I can get it down to show some kind of loss but it isn't looking too good.

BTW I chose not to murder my husband, I just went to bed early and called it a night. I was so pissed off last night I even forgot to say hello to Bodi and Kiera when I got home. Bodi came in the room after I went to bed and was sniffing my arm like he was checking to see if it was safe to come around. I love that little boy dog soooooo much. I gave him extra ear scratches this morning cuz I felt so bad.

I can totally relate. My husband doesn't help with the cleaning unless I get pissed. I feel for you honey.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I think we can all relate to some degree with the lazy hub syndrome. I tell my hubs all the time I'd like to switch with him for just 2 days, he would soon want to slap the *kitten* out of himself

Yay for puppy love! Gonna try for a last minute hike right by our house, get as much outside as we can, we're do for rain tom thru friday.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Naomi :brokenheart:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Hope everything is okay. Keep checking in with us!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options

Very sorry to hear that. Good luck to you as well.
  • mamaturner
    Options

Yes good luck Naomi!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Sis this comp is about you, your health and looking fantastic on your wedding day, I think you should still weigh in. The best revenge on someone who is as awful as she is, having an awesome life. What better revenge than having the sexiest, slimmest body whilst you stand by your man? Karma will bite people like that in the butt. Screw her! Today is another day, don't give up on yourself.

You can do this!

:heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Love sis x
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Sis this comp is about you, your health and looking fantastic on your wedding day, I think you should still weigh in. The best revenge on someone who is as awful as she is, having an awesome life. What better revenge than having the sexiest, slimmest body whilst you stand by your man? Karma will bite people like that in the butt. Screw her! Today is another day, don't give up on yourself.:heart::heart: :flowerforyou:

You can do this!

Love sis x

thanks sis really need that...not sure what to do my brain is all over the place today... and yes i should not let her get in the way of how i want to feel and look .. Am i allowed back in at all? sorry all for stuffing around .. i really should have left it for a day and seen how i felt today.. feel very emotionally drained but **** happens right another day brain new day need to make the most out of it:heart: thanks sis means a lot