Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everyone who lost - ESPECIALLY JESSICA! WTG! :drinker:

I was scared I wasn't going to make it through this week but my team really helped me, thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The Good: Exercise, Healthy Meals, Not throwing the scale out the window

The Bad: I am not feeding Ron this week so he wins. Then, I get to pluck the player.

The Ugly: Probably drinking my dinner vs real food, hanging out with friends tonight. However, I will stay within calories!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Choices for yesterday.
    The Bad: Going to PF Changs for dinner
    The Good: Figuring out what I could eat at PF Changs before I went.
    The Fun: Seeing a sneak peak of the new Hugh Jackman movie Real Steel
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow, so all of those prizes apply this week? Those are seriously motivating prizes Kim! I almost cried yesterday cause I though I was gonna be out cause I gained.... No elimination if no one gains is awesome. So does that apply per team or as a whole?

Yesterday Good: Went running AND did a workout video :bigsmile: Bad: Ate Chicken Strips and French Fries for dinner:sick:

Going to Oregon Duck vs California Bear college football game tonight! Hopefully I make some wise choices... I'll keep ya posted:wink:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options

The Bad: I am not feeding Ron this week so he wins. Then, I get to pluck the player.

From my experience not feeding the hubby can be REALLY bad and ugly too. Mine turns into a vicious monster if he doesn't have food in his belly!
  • nisijam5
    Options

From my experience not feeding the hubby can be REALLY bad and ugly too. Mine turns into a vicious monster if he doesn't have food in his belly!

I'll suck it up for a week!! Ron's like that without sex...

That means EVERY single person!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Haha my man's like that without food or sex, put it together you might as well take him out back and shoot him... or yourself! lol

Yaaaay! I really want to do well this competition since I did so badly last time. Also.... Houston's hot.... and I need to be able to wear as little clothing as possible! lol

I think I'm going to choose the .5 Advantage and Happy Belated Kim- I give you immunity. I'm also very sad that I can't make it up next weekend to see you :cry: I could have so used the time away... but another time perhaps!

I'm going to be getting in some good exercise starting tomorrow (or Saturday! lol) Olivia's going to my parents fri-sun (or mon) so I'll be packing and filling up our trailor. Hubs also works 3rd shift Friday and Saturday so I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep. So the next few weeks while being stressful will be full of movement and hopefully deflate my stress!

Just had a SUPER yummy lunch - smart and delicious tomato and basil wrap (soon to be switched to gluten free- oh yea... we're gonna try it again)
    oven roasted chicken breast, gala apple, thin sliced, 1 T mayo, 1 tsp dijon mustard, a bit o cracked pepper, 1/2 slice red onion and about 1/3 cup torn iceburg... YUM!

cals 337
    fiber 13
    fat 17
    protein 29
    carbs 27
    sodium 1,148 (a bit high but considering my breakfast was 150 I'll be ok! lol)

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I'm making a zucchini beef casserole (neighbor brought over garden zucchini and the recipe!) and some Reisling to enjoy with it... :drinker:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    So, yesterday...
    The Good: I stayed under calories during the day.
    The Bad: I drank because my head hurt so badly, and then I ate like crap.
    The Fun: Um...vodka and percocet is awesome!!

Congrats to the Scale Smashers!!

Kim, when does the second chance round come up?
  • mamaturner
    Options
    ugh Dot send that percocet this way! lol

I forgot the good and bad.... the good- my breakfast and lunch
    the bad- I hate the dr. and there will be drinking tonight..
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Jessica, I would have loved to spend time with you :drinker: But, I understand that moving is nerve-wracking enough without more things to do. You will be back for WD next year, maybe? So, it's all good.

Thanks for the Immunity, I didn't even expect it at all. It one of the best gifts I've gotten...well, except for the really cute fossil bag the kids got me. Hopefully, I won't need it...because, we ALL are going to lose weight!!!

Amy, I have 2 second chance comebacks...I think they are week 8'ish and week 15'ish
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I want to come back for WD, I'll talk to Clint about it over the weekend. It'd be easy to do to since we'd have tons of family wanting Olivia while we do it! lol
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The good, I ate so well yesterday and stayed under cals, also did an hr of treadmill.
    The bad, I got flowers delivered to my work from a boy *blush* and came home and drank to celebrate :laugh:

Double good,The team I've been in has won every week now? bahahaha!
  • nisijam5
    Options

Acutally, it was their first week of winning!! The MMs won the first two and the BBs won last week.

I WANT more details about the flowers!!! :bigsmile:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Acutally, it was their first week of winning!! The MMs won the first two and the BBs won last week.

Ah yes BB's won last week. I was in the MM though remember :laugh: I got six roses sent to my work, and they are gorgeous *giggidy*
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    The good - I just got back from a run and I ate a really nummer b-fast that was low cal and kept me fun until lunch...and I have a good supper planned for the family....the bad - I ate a ton of angel hair pasta for lunch, which is full of carbs - probably not the best for me.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm so chatty the last couple days - hehehe....

Gonna recommend this site that someone one here referred me to...it's wonderful and helps with a visual of our goals: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Just add your height and weight in, and you can see what you will maybe look like in 10 lbs, 20 lbs, etc. I'm 5'4" and 170ish...loved seeing bodies of gals at 160 and same height! What an incentive!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

Ah yes BB's won last week. I was in the MM though remember :laugh: I got six roses sent to my work, and they are gorgeous *giggidy*

But you got moved from our team because we lost.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    The bad, I got flowers delivered to my work from a boy *blush* and came home and drank to celebrate :laugh:

That sounds 98.67% like a good to me!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....

The Good for yesterday- Was under Calories and exercise

The bad... Not sure... thought I did pretty good yesterday.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    McFatterton, moved from the 170s to the 160’s…this is incredible to me as I have “known” you a long time. I remember when you hit the one-derlands….then, you had a baby…now, you are in the friggin’ 160’s. Yep, I think it’s time for another baby!!

It's crazy....I'm still in disbelief. I've never in my adult life weighed in the 160's. It's also crazy how long I've "known" you (and Jessica!).....It's coming up on 2 years I believe! :drinker: And, are you in cahoots with my husband? :huh: I still have some poundage to go before I get knocked up and gain it all back again! :laugh:

Great win Jessica!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!