Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kim, It doesn't add in your calories until you post exercise. It just set up your goal for you but doesn't count it. I hope that makes sense.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bump
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bump-a-roo!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Bumping

Thanks, Robin...it does...just wondering why they put the stupid thing there? :grumble:

Off to work, peeps, have a great rest of the day...your all finishing up and I'm just starting :sad: Well, except, maybe Kasi
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    burned 135 calories doing 30 minutes
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    65 minutes 450 calories treadmill up hill and with hand weights. :glasses:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    yet to do exercise today.. I have a tooth ache still :sad: after they pulled out the one i thought i was having trouble with I seen a brown little whole in me tooth which we could not see until they pulled me tooth out.. it's been 6days and jaw is still aching :( got another dentist appointment on 25th UGH...
    I will be exercising though later today.. and yester day i cleaned the whole house and washed and cleaned me car me back was very sore and I was very sweaty and smelly LOL so I logged that yesterday as exercise :) weekend I only did some one saturdat not sunday :) Hope you all have a great weight in :flowerforyou: ... I'm still at the same weight atm hope it budges today do nice big work out with great eating :bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It turned out no exercise todady and I could have used the extra calories burned! Oh well.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Another 30 today, not sure where I am now but I think I did the 180.

Kim, you almost gave me a heart attack there with the exercise question, I can see how that happened. But now I am rethinking my calorie goals.

You are all doing great on the exercise, where do you find the time working full time? And those of you with kids! I don't know how you do it.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    mamaturner - my feet also go numb on the elliptical - not sure why, but I'm sure as I'm going to school for physical therapy, I will find out why - LOL. And it's not my shoes too tight either - I can go about 1/2 hour and then at that point, they are pretty numb.

I'm sorry I've been MIA - been so busy with school and getting over this sinus infection. I've been able to get in about 30 minutes of small activity each day - walking is all I can do at this point but I'm happy with it. :heart: You are all motivating and amazing - wow. With 3 kids, full-time school and a million kid activities to follow, I'm lucky enough to brush my teeth some days! :bigsmile:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    didn't do any today sorry team :( mouth is aching and got a really bad head ache :(
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options

You are all doing great on the exercise, where do you find the time working full time? And those of you with kids! I don't know how you do it.

I make myself get out of bed before work and it sucks hahaha.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options

I make myself get out of bed before work and it sucks hahaha.

You rock Faith - I could never do it! I already have to get up at 5am just to be at work by 8 and thats with a wake up call in the middle of the night many nights. We forgot to set our alarms this morning and didn't get up until both kids woke us at 6...ugghh talk about rushing.:grumble:

Irish - glad you posted - and that your sinus infection is getting better! Some mornings the only reason I remember to brush my teeth is because my not quite two year old reminds me, she LOVES to brush her teeth :bigsmile:

Debbie - I am really fortunate to have a man who will take care of the kids and house so I can do the C25K - but I only do it every other day. I also try to walk during my lunch break on days I am not travelling for work.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather...check this out...monster pub crawl in Minneapolis

http://livingsocial.com/deals/141597-two-monster-club-crawl-tickets?msdc_id=47
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Kim i have friends that do that every year, the pics are always great!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    Ooohhhh!!! I never heard of the Monster Pub Crawl! I wonder what I work that weekend. I think some of the locations are super close to me too.

I'm thinking of doing the Zombie Pub Crawl this weekend in Mpls. Anyone else? http://zombiepubcrawl.com/2011/

I did it in 2009 and it was crazy! I went as a Zombie Pagent Contestant. Here are some fun pics.

I'm an angry hissing zombie/vampire!
    zombie2-1.jpg

Attacked by a stranger Zombie!
    zombie1-1.jpg

Zombie Newlyweds (AKA my sister and brother-in-law)
    zpc-1.jpg

Slutty-Lushy Zombie!
    zpc2-1.jpg
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    OH, I hate you photobucket!

I got it, they are just bigger than I meant. Oh well. Anyone else have any fun zombie/monster/halloween pics?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather, I think the pub crawl starts at Whiskey's....great pics!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 76 minutes/558 calories
    Thursday: 92 minutes/773 calories
    Friday: 45 minutes/180 calories
    Saturday: 55 minutes/610 calories
    Sunday: 60 minutes/625 calories
    Monday: none
    Tuesday: 70 minutes/860 calories

Total: 398/180 minutes and 3606/1800 calories

Still not feeling too hot, but got off my *kitten* and did something anyways. Did 40 minutes of C25k with Redmond and Oliver and got in 30 minutes of Turbo Fire before Redmond woke up crying from his nap. Poor kid can't sleep cause he's so congested. Momma needs a nap!