Options

Replies

• amberlineilene
    Options
    my body..blehk!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I hate it that I have addictions. We won't go into what exactly....

My addiction is her pic......and I dislike that it makes my shorts tighter....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • channa007
    Options
    I DISlike that I can not see the gril that everyone else sees......... but I am working on it:wink:

There's no problem with your "gril" :love:

Gotta love typos... On a serious note, I'm sure you're a great person!
  • channa007
    Options
    Personality wise I am wayyyy too impatient. Physically I hate how my hips are narrow but I have a butt for an Asian.

Narrow hips are hot... what you talkin?
  • channa007
    Options
    I just have to say I am perfect and there is nothing I dislike about myself...haha right!!

Last night, I dreamed I was you. It was awesome.
    Though somehow, I think you should get a blood test just in case I really was you. It was a full moon ya know....

LOL...
  • Baesaman
    Options
    I wish there was nothing I dislike, but there's a few! stretch marks, loose skin, and uneven chest. All because of when I used to be REALLY REALLY fat. it's ok though, because I'm working on changing my physique for the better :D
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My age.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Because of the way I'm feeling right now - I say I dislike everything about me!

Especially the way I don't stand my ground and say what's really on my mind when put under pressure...

Apologies for the miserable tone...that's how I'm feeling.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Thin Skin, means I can't take negative feedback very well. LOL
  • bflicker11
    Options
    I hate that it takes me forever to open my heart to someone. I'm also WAY too serious. Wish I could change both things.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    when i get angry, i cry. i have NO idea why. but it is hard to argue a point or whatever when there are tears rolling down your cheeks! i can't seem to control it no matter what i do.

also. i am a perfectionist to the nth degree. i drive myself (and my fiance) mad sometimes :$
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not being able to carry a conversation and not having a sense of humor...I take everything very seriously
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, most depressing thread of the week. Focusing on what you hate with yourself is just sad.

No need...? it's general conversation, if you dislike this thread then don't click on it.

Well said. My dislike is that I'm too loud. There is plenty more but you said one right???
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    My head is disporportionately large compared to the rest of my body. It's been a running joke all my life, and as I've lost weight, I get teased that the rest of me is shrinking, except for my head.

But I don't let it get to me. When the jokes come, I usually run with them.

Like, how I would overbalance as a toddler if I turned a corner too quickly.

Or how the gravitational pull from my head makes small objects enter near - head orbit.

Or my poor mom! And no wonder she had to have a C-section. OUCH!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I hate that it takes me forever to open my heart to someone. I'm also WAY too serious. Wish I could change both things.

I'm in the same boat but when you live a fast hectic lifestyle, be mum and pander to everyones requests and demands like I do - it's pretty hard to let loose and have fun...that's where I need to raise my voice and say ENOUGH! Let me breath for just 5 minutes.

@t.
    I'd give anything to drop everything and just have fun for days on end - maybe a holiday is in order!
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    I dislike that a lot of times I am too nice and people seem to take advantage of it. It sucks, but I don't want to change who I am

I was going to say the same thing about myself. Recently I've let someone just walk all over me and it's not the first time they did that to me. I have no idea why I let her. I think it's been about 6 times that she's done this to me.

The next ime I see her I'm going to point out to her that she does not have to "like" me but she needs to speak to me with the same kind of respect that she would want from me.

If I don't get this off my chest, I'll explode. And If I do then I'm no better than her.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How anti-social I am. I have such a hard time talking to people, and I hate going to social events.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    the fact that i curse
  • reinach31
    Options
    How anti-social I am. I have such a hard time talking to people, and I hate going to social events.

My job requires to do presentations... face to face meetings with customers! I hate it.. I get so nervous.. my voice shakes and I get red! Not sure how to overcome that! hahhaa

:D

Have a GREAT MONDAY!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My lack of self esteem fo' sho.