Name one thing you DISlike about yourself

Options
123457»

Replies

• reinach31
    Options
    I dislike that a lot of times I am too nice and people seem to take advantage of it. It sucks, but I don't want to change who I am

I was going to say the same thing about myself. Recently I've let someone just walk all over me and it's not the first time they did that to me. I have no idea why I let her. I think it's been about 6 times that she's done this to me.

The next ime I see her I'm going to point out to her that she does not have to "like" me but she needs to speak to me with the same kind of respect that she would want from me.

If I don't get this off my chest, I'll explode. And If I do then I'm no better than her.

Don't wait until the next time you see her! Send me an email/write her a letter or call her! Let her know how you are feeling and or things she's done and how it makes you feel. Stay calm and express your feelings. They can either take it and they might apologize or get mad "oh well, for her!" ... At least she won't do it again! :D
  • skinnny1day
    Options
    i hate that i over analyze things
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My ability to lose my confidence for what seems to be no logical reason from time to time.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have a short temper, I'm jelous/ paranoid at times,
    I snore Really LOUD lol drives my bf to near smuthering me with a pillow
    he also tells me I have freakish tiny hands lol.....
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My ability to lose my confidence for what seems to be no logical reason from time to time.
    +1
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hate that for so many years i put myself last, my needs last! still a work in progress but im doing much better!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a low tolerance for bull$hugar! I can't sniff it out from a mile away though I have to smell it up close to know it stinks. Why is that?

I'm not as encouraging as I should be to myself but I'll give someone else 10 things they should love about them
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    I'm very high maintenance -- emotionally, at least
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Without a doubt my sarcasm
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My gut is the number one right now
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Physically... my calves. Moo.
    I don't like that I can cry at the drop of a hat. Literally... you drop a hat, and I will start crying. I'm too dam emotional.