The New "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options
14567810»

Replies

• dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If you think I should count it then last night was night 17... and I guess I will continue counting with tonight being night 18.

You have also my vote for it! 5 hrs before going to bed is more than anyone good ask for. You're our role model! :flowerforyou:

Hope your girl gets well soon and my :heart: is with you! I admire your positivity and that you're staying focused!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Yeah Wanda! Keep it up just a few more days and you will have won Januaury unless someone comes forward to challenge your incredible record.
    I was in a slump and just gave into it. So tonight will be Day 1 again. I am going to try to stick with it so I get myself in the habit for the Feb. competition. I intend to give Wanda, dewpearl and everyone else a run for their money then!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Last night was night six for me :smile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im back and working tonight on day two! Had to start all over you know how it is when you go on trips! At least i did alot of walking to counter my junk eating and of course its before tom so I WANTED JUNK lol. Hope veryone else is doing well. Dew pearl feb is right around the corner . Wanda dont worry.

Kristy
  • zaza54
    Options
    Welcome back Kristy!
    Great job finallyproud!! :flowerforyou: Too bad I can't say the same about me. I was bad last night - really bad. But today is a new day. Of course, it's also the week-end, the absolute worst time for me calorie-wise.
    Have a great day and week-end everyone.
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Ok I'm back to night one :grumble: I caved in last night and ate some raw califlower.:ohwell: I couldn't help it..I had a craving.
  • zaza54
    Options
    at least you had a healthy snack!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Tonight is night 21.....

Last night I got in a bowl of popcorn just before my cut-off time.

I hope I can keep it up tonight. My time will be later tonight... the DH and I are going out after we get the little ones to bed.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Tonight is night 21.....

Last night I got in a bowl of popcorn just before my cut-off time.

I hope I can keep it up tonight. My time will be later tonight... the DH and I are going out after we get the little ones to bed.

And the winner is... WANDA!!! smiley-happy110.gif

What an inspiration for February! Which is 3 days shorter! Phew, at least Wanda didn't cumulate more days in January than February has, all together :laugh: .

So, Zaza, starting a new thread? I'm sick :sick: of feeling pitty for myself :brokenheart: of how bad January went and determined to start anew tomorrow :drinker: .

Who else is in? :wink:
  • finallyproud
    Options
    I'm in dewpearl I have got to figure out a way to break these bad habits:grumble: My biggest one is eating in the middle of the night :noway: Something has got to give..I'm already dreading my weigh in tomorrow.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Alright hope feb is going to be better than jan. So i want count tonight ill start tomorrow. Way to go wanda!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    Options
    And the winner is..........Wanda with 21 nights!! Congratulations!!!!!:drinker: You are our inspiration.

I just started a new thread for the month of February so everyone please look for it . The February title is up for grabs.

Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I just started a new thread for the month of February so everyone please look for it . The February title is up for grabs.

Zaza, thank you! This is the thread, friends:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/38844-february-no-more-late-night-snacks-challenge

Good luck, everyone
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am joining this challenge! I used to be SO good at keeping w/a a strict cut-off time that I wouldn't eat anything past, but over the years, now working 8-5 Monday-Friday I catch myself sometimes eating a lil late just b/c of stress, loneliness, or pure boredom, etc... I usually don't get to bed till midnight on weeknights (that's another story, I am going on about 5-6 hours of sleep/night and it's really taking a toll on my body and energy levels). I am making my cut-off time 9:30pm and might amend this to an earlier time as I progress. :smile: