The New "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just did my weekly weigh in.....I lost 4 more pounds!!! I'm so happy!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    imprettyamazing, you can defintiely join. Newcomers are always welcome.:happy:
    Finallyproud, way to go!!! 4 pounds lost is a lot! You're inspiring me to stick with this. Tonight will be my Day 2 again.
  • imprettyamazing
    Options
    great. i think my cut off time will be 7.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Day three down going for day four tonight! As for the next couple of days im going to probably adjust cut off time. Hubby and i are going for a little trip. I dont have to worry about excersise cause were going to a place with forests and waterfalls so theres lots of places to walk.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Day three down going for day four tonight! As for the next couple of days im going to probably adjust cut off time. Hubby and i are going for a little trip. I dont have to worry about excersise cause were going to a place with forests and waterfalls so theres lots of places to walk.

kirstina, I am proud of you! :flowerforyou:
    Have fun - I LOVE waterfalls! Enjoy every minute of it - the fresh air and the nature!

As for me, I'm thinking of setting a counter for how many times I started anew, full of hope and determination. :ohwell: Today's yet another new start! :glasses:

imprettyamazing, awesome collection of Tiziano's pics. He's pretty good looking, I agree :wink: .
  • zaza54
    Options
    kirstina, great job. Have a wonderful vacation. Sounds beautiful. I love waterfalls too. You can tell us all about it when you return.
    dewpearl, I know how you feel. You'll get there. You were the leader once before so you know it can be done. By the way, who is Tiziano?
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    imprettyamazing... Of course you can join us!!! It's for anyone who has to struggle with food b-fore bed.

Kristina - Great job!

Zaza and Dew, Thanks or the encouragement and support!

I did make it again!

It was a good thing I set my cut off so early.... our designated driver started drinking.... and well, I got stuck taking everyone home... It was still fun though even though from 6-10 I only had 3 drinks and some food I am not proud of, I stayed til 2 drinking diet cokes and water. Not to mention all the dancing... I even had a young 20 something hit on me! I think I shocked him when I told him I was 32, married AND have 3 kids. He didn't say much to me after that, but he did buy me a drink. It was fun!

Yesterday however, was not fun... I had to go pick up one of my gal pal's and the roads by her house are solid snow and ice... my wheels were turned to the right, but I went straight.... right into a ditch and hit a snowbank and a sign. That was my first "accident" in 15+ years.... My brother came to my rescue though. My bumper needs to be replaced, but that's ok.

Last night I went to bed at 6:30 (because I was so upset with myself), I didn't even have dinner.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Wanda, great job last night. Wasn't that encouraging - to get hit on by a younger man?! I was sorry, tho, to hear about the accident. Glad you're OK even if your bumper isn't.
    Only a few more days left in Jan. - I think you're going to be the challenge winner.
    Anyone else able to tie or beat Wanda's record? If you were with us from the beginning and had no sli-ups, you'd be at 22 days tonight. I wish!! I'm only at Day 3 tonight.
  • finallyproud
    Options
    I made it thru night 3. I was wanting something pretty bad, but downed a glass of water instead. Great job everyone! :flowerforyou: It's just like they say sometimes you have to take baby steps. By the way who is "they"? Lol!!:laugh:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    By the way, who is Tiziano?

He's an Italian latin pop singer. Tiziano Ferro. As I was google-ing for him I noticed we share the birthday :noway: (same day, same month, same year, just not the same town :laugh: ). Wooow :smile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ok so im not going to make day four :grumble:
  • imprettyamazing
    Options
    day 1 down! woot! this is exciting, you guys.
    yeah. tiziano's a wonderful italian singer.... but he does sing a few pretty amazing songs in english too. =D
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Made it threw night four...barely.:ohwell:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Totally getting in on this. Late night snacks have been KILLING me.
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Made it thru night five..no snacks after 9:30:bigsmile:
  • zaza54
    Options
    finallyproud, that is great news!!!:flowerforyou:
    I'm afraid I had another little slip-up. :grumble: We took our son and nephew out to dinner in NYC for restaurant week. (Forget calorie counting - dessert was included in the 3 course meal and it was great) We were home by my cut-off time, but I was so thirsty I couldn't resist having some coke. This has been my downfall almost every time I've gone past my cut-off time. Nothing quenches my thirst like a real coke. I don't drink the whole thing, but it's still more calories.
    I'm never going to win this challenge next month if I don't come up with a non-caloric alternative (I hate diet drinks).:sad:
    Good luck to eveyone else who's just joining or sticking with the challenge.
    Wanda, how many days are you up to? Dewpearl, what about you?
    Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Dewpearl, what about you?

I'm taking a break till Feb. Hope to be back from So on.
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Well..... the sad horrible truth is I am back to day one :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I was out running errands all day. Had one sick 3 yr old and when I took her to the Doctor they sent me up to the hospital with her for IV fluids.... So when I got home at 9:00 I made myself some supper... I was SOOOO hungry. I had nothing to eat from 11 am until 9:30 pm. So I ate my high fiber wrap and headed to the gym and had a diet coke with my workout buddy afterwards just to blow some steam and straighten things out in my head. I got home at 12:30 am and went to bed at 2:30. I didn't eat after I had my supper so late, but I did have a diet coke.
    That's ok though... I am proud for making it 16 days I believe... I had to look back.
    I will make tonight night 1 (again).
  • zaza54
    Options
    Wanda, last night doesn't count. That wasn't a snack - it was dinner. You're allowed a later cut-off for special or week-end evenings out and for extraordinary nights like last night. Since a diet soda doesn't have calories - that didn't count either. So, as far as I'm concerned you are not back to Day 1. I think you're still the leader.:happy:
    How is your little one? An IV is not fun, either is hanging out in the hospital.
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    My girl seems to be holding her own right now... She doesn't want to lay down to take a nap.... I think she is afraid of tossing her cookies in her crib again..... I don't think I have ever done so much laundry!

I guess I didn't intake any calories for almost 5 hours before I went to bed... I guess it was definitely an abnormal day all day yesterday.

If you think I should count it then last night was night 17... and I guess I will continue counting with tonight being night 18.