The New "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    wlhanisch ,great job!! :flowerforyou: I seem to recall you did well in the last challenge too. So far, you could be in the lead for the January challenge. Keep up the great work!!
    Zaza
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Thanks Zaza. I think the last time I made it up to 12.... lets hope I can keep it up. I know that tonight I have made night 9.... because I am hitting the hay.... just burned 602 calories and I need a shower and a warm bed (I am still trying to thaw out from our DEEP FREEZE). Sometimes I wonder why I don't move somewhere warmer..... oh yeah, that's right, I wouldn't have the weather to complain about (plus I hear shivering for 6 months straight really burns calories. LOL).
    Goodnight.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic Wanda!! I think you must be in the lead for this month. Anyone else out there? How are you all doing? Tonight will be my Day 3 (again). I really hope to make it to the end of the month. Start posting everyone and let us know how you're doing.
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Tonight is night 11... I know I will make it because I am off to bed... goodnight everyone.

I even passed up free pizza and drinks at the local bar..... They make the best pizzas.... drool, drool, drool. i think I must have burned a few calories just thinking about what I was passing up.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Day 1 for me yesterday. I did it! (again! :grumble: ) I wonder where all this strength comes from, to start over again. Anyway, I'm on my way :wink: .

Wanda, well done!!! You're our inspiration of the month :smile: . Stay strong.

Zaza, how are you doing? (you're also my inspiration :wink: )
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wanda way to go! Back to day 1 for me. Im doing much much better thats for sure!:smile:
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi i'd like to join too. Late night snacks are my biggest problem. I guess old habits are the hardest to break. My cut off time will be 9:30 because I never get to bed before 1:00.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Go Wanda!!!! Am so proud of you and so happy for you.:drinker:

I, on the other hand, am back to Day 1 tonight. I had a girls' night out last night and just couldn't resist having half a coke when I got home. The good thing about this challenge is we just keep on trying. Also, newcomers can join at any time. Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Good luck everyone sticking to your cut-off times. Week-ends can be hard. Feel free to adjust your cut-off times for nights when you have later or special activities. We have to be reasonable.
    Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Yesterday I put Day 2 behind me.
    Go day 3 :drinker:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Day one down heres to day two!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Made it thru day one!!!!!
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Made it thru day one!!!!!

Way to go! :drinker:
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi-
    I blew it again. Just had to have some coke when we got home from dinner. It' s the only thing that really quenches my thirst. I should do a commercial.
    Oh well.
    Hope everyone else is having better luck!
    Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Hi-
    I blew it again. Just had to have some coke when we got home from dinner. It' s the only thing that really quenches my thirst. I should do a commercial.
    Oh well.
    Hope everyone else is having better luck!
    Zaza

Can you go to bed after coke? I'd be twisting in bed for an hour at least!

If you're blowing it only with coke, you're still doing a great job - but I admire your honesty.

You're going to still try, right? Remember, January (Wanda is an exception) is only a rehearsal for the months to come :wink: :drinker: .
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Tonight will be night 13.... and I am going out with friends (after I burn my 800+ calories at the gym)..... wish me luck. I am changing my cut of time to 10:30 because I won't even be coming home until 2:00... This will be a BIG test and a BIG temptation.
  • zaza54
    Options
    I was out for dinner tonight so I'm really thirsty for coke again. :grumble: But, I'm going to have water so tonight will be Day 1. Thanks dewpearl for your support!!
    As for Wanda, if anyone can handle tonight's temptation, you can! Besides, if you're out to midnight, I'd probably have cut-off closer to midnight. That's still a good 2 hours without calories before bed. Whatver you decide, good luck and hope you had a fun evening.
    Good night all !!!
    Zaza
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok day two is behind me and tonight will be closing # 3 whoooohoooooo i think i might break my record!
  • finallyproud
    Options
    Day two down!!! :happy:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    way to go looks like were about the same days now. :)
  • imprettyamazing
    Options
    this is a cool challenge. can i join?:bigsmile: