So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    As a barber in a former profession, a client used to call me Delilah (as in Samson and Delilah). 47 has several significant reasons for being a favorite number of mine.

Here is an interesting (short) version of the Biblical story of Samson and Delilah.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysummaries/p/samsondelilah.htm
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Kitty- My name
    Frost- My nickname as a kid. I used to ice skate haha.
  • Boobiebonboo
    Boobiebonboo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well! cant really say much about mine, lol
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    I signed up for MFP as I was approaching my 10th wedding anniversary.. for *years* I used the screen name LadyLord1006 - Lady for "Mrs." and Lord, as my last name and the 1006 for the month and day we were married. However, I lucked out here and was able to drop the numbers. I got divorced last fall, though, and haven't bothered to change it. I'm thinking of changing it to "Sissy6811" ---- everyone calls me Sissy and the 6811 would be the months my 3 favorite kids were born.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    cohophysh= coho-type of pacific salmon and I am a fish biologist, just spelled with a twist physh...
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    theedge as in the edge from the band u2. 22601 as in my zip code
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    Because I always use lots of spices when making different food. Less fat and less carbs, doesn't have to mean less flavor :)
  • sxci8
    sxci8 Posts: 24
    Options
    Sxci8 cos my goal is to be a UK size eight. Currently a US size 10
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Phaze is a name I DJ'd under in the 1990's & now the name of my events company Phaze events, I've used Phaze1971 on loads on sites 1971 is year of birth, I use 1971 when Phaze not available. Not an interesting story but true. lol
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thatsdatdiva601 =. My co workers and family start calling me diva due to the way I dress. I like to dress up, nails, hair, and make up on, on most days. I'm from Mississippi so 601 is my area code!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Nothing, just silliness. My husband and I call each other trophy spouses when the other one is being silly.. it started from an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie said something about being a trophy wife and Frank says 'What contest in hell did I win??' haha. :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy, Allison is my first name,,,,"m" is the first letter of my last name, and "rn" because I am a Regstered Nurse... :happy:
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I was pissed and frustrtated at a new printer I was trying to install, went to get a pack of cigs across the street (yes, but quit 3 years ago) only to see firemen trying to extinguish my next door neighbors house! Went back inside and when the darn printer asked for a user name I went with the polite version of how I was feeling! Fortuntely no one was home next door at the time!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    what behind my screen name? Another screen name waiting to get out....
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    FTClown = Fang The Clown
    An old backyard wrestling name when I was a teenager.
    Fang because I use to play vampire the masquerade
    Clown because I'm a Juggalo
    Then put it all together.
  • slpknt84
    slpknt84 Posts: 14
    Options
    My favorite band Slipknot + my birth year. slpknt84
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love butterflies. 86 is the year my daughter was born. :smile:
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    last name is Moody.....co-workers kept writing Very in front of it on the back of work coats.
    So it became V.Moody. Iit fits better than it should. fn got added as I needed 8 letters for some web sites. Also seen as 2Moody when a number is needed.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    i like dead things = die

vixen because thats what some friends of mine call me
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Kat - that's my name.
    Katastrophic - I spelled it wrong in my user, and I know it starts with a C, but I. Am. A. Mess. Or, a catastrophe :)