Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I like muzic. I also like numbers. ;)
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    "Bondage" is my Hash House Harriers name (I have 007 on my car plate) but "Bondage" was taken on here
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mines Real name really Emmie is my nickname and the name i go by an x 'cause who doesn't love a kiss lol and jay as my middle name is jane ^_^ so i shortend it (:
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    elcyclista: el because I'm a dude. :P

cyclista since I heart cycling.
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of heights.

I am also German

"Flugangst" = Fear of Flying (Literally translates to 'Flight Fright')
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    NannersBalletLegs: Nanners is my cat's name. When I pick her up a certain way, she extends her legs out in a funny ballet-like pose. Because of that, I used to make jokes to my friends about her spending all my money on ballet lessons and trips to the salon to get her ears styled, lol. :D
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    jazzedorange was the stock color name of my first car... Hyundai Tiburon
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This is so much fun!!
    If you are a bookworm like me you might have already guessed that my screen name comes from my favorite books The Stephanie Plum Series!
    I am married to the southern version of Joe Morelli b/c everytime that man is near me he just has to look down my shirt or steal a bite of whatever I am eating!! 15+ Years & counting, Love that Man!!!

I LOVE those books!!! Why did Katherine Hiegel have to screw it all up with the movie? :grumble:
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
  • snowblind50999
    snowblind50999 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    snowblind50999.... SnowBlind is the name of a large hole on the Wenatchee river that I got stuck in kayaking on May 9, 1999 (50999) and had to swim out of... since I love to ski, the snowblind part had a dual meaning :)
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    I'll let you guess...LOL
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady that loves Zumba...I'm also an instructor.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Well,

I got tired of my original, and manmeat was the one recommend in a status update.. and then my girlfriend feels like it's an accurate description.

20 more lbs to go and I'll be a piece of meat ;)
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Mine is from a song by Save the day, Cars and calories.

Something I used to play constantly in high school.
  • DesiL13
    DesiL13 Posts: 11
    Options
    My nick name Desi Which is short for my First name (Desiree) and the L is the first letter of my last name (lane) and the number 13 is my lucky number.