So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm actually single and childless, I just like to throw people off.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Dallas Fort Worth Trailer Trash. It's from another time in my life but I can't seem to get rid of it, not that I want to.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    v, a, f, n, k, c, d and m
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Ever since I was little, I have absolutely loved cherries! My favorite kid as a game was HI Ho Cherrio (the one where you put the cherries in the tree) so I kinda put the two together and came up with underthecherrytree
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I have winged music notes tattooed on my back.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Stage Name
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    That's what they called me in college when I played rugby.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    v, a, f, n, k, c, d and m

???
  • chamilton911
    Options
    My name is Chelsea Hamilton is my maiden name and 911 cause I am an emt :)
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    my aunt wanted to give me a nickname that was special, that no one uses... so she made up bree (also spelled bri) and so now everyone calls me that but she made it for me. And I'm a military brat thus having lived a gypsy life--always moving, always travelling.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    mine is just a line in a song that I like
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Name is Suzanne and have always hated being called Suzy (go figure) and ever since a little kid wanted to decorate my kitchen in strawberries, so when I started using emails I just went with StrawberrySuzyQ and have kept it ever since. My one sister and her daughter are the only ones who get away with calling me Suzy-Q ... but I'm pretty sure my 19 month old great niece will get to give me a nickname all her own. :)
  • Goldenhuman99
    Options
    My brother and I were driving around looking for something to eat a while back and passed a restaurant which appeared to be named GOLDENHUMAN. We thought it was kind of weird and we decided to go in and check it out. The name of the restaurant was actually GOLDENHUNAN (chinese restaurant) It was funny at the time and ever since it just stuck with me. That's my story...:tongue:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Mine just indicates one of my favorite activities--Country Western dancing.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mine is for my kids Momtokgo - Mom to Kelli, Gracie, Odin. (kgo)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a trucker. Most folks think the GPS part refers to the navigation system but it actually stands for Gentleman Pipe Smoker.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I'm a native american indian hence NDN and then I'm a momma so presto ndnmomma!!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Back in high school, a 7th grader started calling me Prila for some reason, he said it every time he seen me. It just stuck with me, everyone that knows me pretty well calls me that. 13 is my lucky number believe it or not, my fiance and I started dating on Friday the 13th. Plus, 13 has often been used as a B and that is my last inital. I even sign things PRILA13 at work now, lol.
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    Cyber - For the internet
    Skirt - because I'm a girl

It's my username for pretty much all the sites... cyberskirt... I'm not terribly original.