Sexy in Six ***Closed Group*** Week 4

Options
123457»

Replies

• ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am your Fairy God mother and can grant you one wish today - you can chose ONE food or drink thats going to change to Fat Free & Calorie Free and you can enjoy for the rest of your diet without any consequences.......

Oh, pizza for sure!!!!! I can deal with minimal desserts, lower cal lattes, etc...but pizza is sooooo hard to stick to 1 serving size!!!!!! LOL
  • almille
    Options
    Chocolate. I love healthy food, but chocolate is just non-optional some days. If that was free I could squelch all other cravings...
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tehehe! Love this question.

BREAD! I cannot live without it but it takes up so many of my calories. and I would eat it for every meal if I could lol
  • klyvers512
    klyvers512 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: Freebie :)
    I would love to able to workout without interruptions from my hubby and 2 year old.

Thursday QOTD: Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it
    Biggest is eating right and still being full...water has helped a lot, but I need to drink more for sure.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it

My biggest obstacle is actually sticking to the diet and exercise, BUT ever since I've joined MFP it has made it really easy for me and I don't really think of it as dieting anymore. I guess just seeing my food and exercise diary in front of me gives me all the motivation I need to keep going. I've lost almost 6 pounds so far using MFP and it's only been like 2 months. Now the only obstacle I have is school, but so far I'm making it work. =)

FRIDAY - QOTD

I am your Fairy God mother and can grant you one wish today - you can chose ONE food or drink that's going to change to Fat Free & Calorie Free and you can enjoy for the rest of your diet without any consequences.......

PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! nom nom nom nom :P
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    I am your Fairy God mother and can grant you one wish today - you can chose ONE food or drink thats going to change to Fat Free & Calorie Free and you can enjoy for the rest of your diet without any consequences.......

Chocolate. :-)
    (Pepsi was a very close second)
  • persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm some good suggestions there - makes me feel hungry ha ha

Have i missed the thread for the Friday weigh in - cant see it ?
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Home made cookies
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY - QOTD

White Chocolate Chip Cookies! =)
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Cheese!:heart::smile:
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Friday QOTD:

That's a toughy!! I'm thinking Pazooki's from BJ's Brewhouse!! Warm melted cookie (chocolate chip, red velvet, double chocolate, etc) with delicious, homemade ice cream! :-D
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD:

Oh man.... Is anyone else having a hard time narrowing down the 30 things you want?!

I guess I'd say french fries. It's probably the guilty food pleasure that's hardest to work into my diet.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    This might be kind of a cheat answer but I say sugar, since most sweet things I enjoy wouldn't be that bad for you anymore. If that one is cheating then my second place would be cheese lol.
  • NicholeAJ
    Options
    cheesecake!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

cheese enchiladas :)
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: Freebie
    I would change my stomach. I would make it flat across so I wouldn't feel so self concious about it.

Thursday: Ever since you started on your weight loss journey, what has been your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it
    My biggest obstacle is sticking with it once I get to an acceptable goal. I am in the 140's now and the lowest I've ever been is 142 so since I've crossed into the 140's I tend to want to let myself slip here and there. I just have to remember to keep myself motivated because more than once I have gotten to this point and then let myself go back up to the high 150's

Friday:I am your Fairy God mother and can grant you one wish today - you can chose ONE food or drink thats going to change to Fat Free & Calorie Free and you can enjoy for the rest of your diet without any consequences.......
    Outback Cheese fries (that includes the RANCH!!)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD: are you kidding me? Chocolate chocolate chocolate!