Black Team 1/5/09

Options
Let's get one day of exersice in or for some 2 more days. I exersice in the morning of weigh in. I also hope everyone is eating there veggies and fruit. Fruit is the hard part for me. I eat veggies in some sort at every meal. I also have done 30 day shred for 2 days in a row(as well has Madison) I have used the Wii fit 2 days in a row for at least 30 (mostly hula hooping) and I have started the 200 sit up challenge. the first day I did the first four sets as they say and the 5th set is as many as you can do but at least 30 I did 80!:noway: I really need to get rid of this dunlop of a baby belly. I have had 2 c-sections in 2 years and am thinking that samantha might need a tummy tuck after all her weight is off. Hubby said he would get me one after we have our last child. :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
Anyways good luck to everyone and remember Sam says do something FUN and sweaty!!! :noway: :bigsmile: :blushing:

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Let's get one day of exersice in or for some 2 more days. I exersice in the morning of weigh in. I also hope everyone is eating there veggies and fruit. Fruit is the hard part for me. I eat veggies in some sort at every meal. I also have done 30 day shred for 2 days in a row(as well has Madison) I have used the Wii fit 2 days in a row for at least 30 (mostly hula hooping) and I have started the 200 sit up challenge. the first day I did the first four sets as they say and the 5th set is as many as you can do but at least 30 I did 80!:noway: I really need to get rid of this dunlop of a baby belly. I have had 2 c-sections in 2 years and am thinking that samantha might need a tummy tuck after all her weight is off. Hubby said he would get me one after we have our last child. :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
    Anyways good luck to everyone and remember Sam says do something FUN and sweaty!!! :noway: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this separately!! I logged on to track my food and exercise and I saw the post. Thanks for the reminders and good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me!!!!:smile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, I am so glad you started a new post regarding this. Appreciate all you do for the BL challenge. Will send you my weight Wednesday!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam, I am so glad you started a new post regarding this. Appreciate all you do for the BL challenge. Will send you my weight Wednesday!

At the beginning of every week I will send out a reminder just like this one so everyone will know that weigh ins are coming up! :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    That's good for people like me who always forget what day our weigh-in is! :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, are you sure you are reminding us of when weigh-in is or or you telling us to get to working on exercise? :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Fun & sweaty, huh? I'll work on that. Gotta think of something. Think, think, think....

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Fun & sweaty, huh? I'll work on that. Gotta think of something. Think, think, think....

Hmmmm... Fun *and* sweaty. Too bad hubby works 3rd shift.

Lynnie
    Whistling innocently.
    :embarassed:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder. I've been eating my fruit and veggies. Walked 6.2 miles today. 4.2 with my walking partner Denise and 2 miles with my jack Russell dog. Well she walked me. The weather is so cold she can't stay outside like she wants. So thought I would take her for a walk to tire her out. I think it was the other way around :laugh: So keep up the good work everyone.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys can pick me up when I am crushed that my scale didn't move this week. *cringing* I know it isn't going to.. I am trying to be positive, but the P word has a hold of me, not to mention TOM. Breath deep Lynnie...it's going to be okay.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I hope you guys can pick me up when I am crushed that my scale didn't move this week. *cringing* I know it isn't going to.. I am trying to be positive, but the P word has a hold of me, not to mention TOM. Breath deep Lynnie...it's going to be okay.

if it doesn't move this week blame it on TOM! I would then next week if it doesn't move try doing what laura to jeannie (if you have the power to get back on track) eat out of control for just one day. Jeannies dais she ate something like 2200 calories and then the naxt day she was back on track and she lost! Laura sounds like she did the same thing.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Thank you for the reminder. I've been eating my fruit and veggies. Walked 6.2 miles today. 4.2 with my walking partner Denise and 2 miles with my jack Russell dog. Well she walked me. The weather is so cold she can't stay outside like she wants. So thought I would take her for a walk to tire her out. I think it was the other way around :laugh: So keep up the good work everyone.

you are in oregon right? that is where I am from. I miss the cold. I miss the big warm jackets and the brisk cold air. here you can only be outside for a couple of minutes before you start to sweat all over yourself. It's January and it's supposed to be 81 tomorrow!:cry::sad: I want to live in Penn. or somewhere cold but not to the point where I can't leave my house cause the snow is blocking my door!:laugh:

Oh yeah!!! great job on the walking!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam, are you sure you are reminding us of when weigh-in is or or you telling us to get to working on exercise? :tongue:

maybe a little of both. I just did anoher 30 minutes on the Wii Fit, so all together I got 80 minutes of excersice in.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

BB you have 3 young kids you obviously now what fun and sweaty is!!!:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Hmmmm... Fun *and* sweaty. Too bad hubby works 3rd shift.

Lynnie
    Whistling innocently.
    :embarassed:

Heeheehee that's a girl!!! way to try to break the P-word!! everytime I see someone write the p-word it makes me think of harry potter! with you know who!!:laugh:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    yes I live in Oregon burrrrrrrrrrr it was cold this morning but I love the cold rather then the heat. Thank you for saying great job walking. I new I had trust me:laugh: Thank you for your support eveyone.
  • stenogal
    Options
    You guys are too funny! The Black Team Rocks!!!

Okay...so i'm a bit confused. When should we weigh in exactly? tuesday or Wednesday?
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Wednesday that is when we weigh:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

BB you have 3 young kids you obviously now what fun and sweaty is!!!:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I have 3 small kids...I USED to know what fun & sweaty was. :laugh: