Black Team 1/5/09

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hey black team..

I'm watching too - we are training with Jillian --- oh kick my toochas.... :smokin: :smokin:

jb

why do you think I picked black!! if it was just about colors we would be the pink team. But, now that the show is on we have to think like jillian is our trainer and if you need me to yell at you! I WILL!!!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

and now I cry :cry: :love: because I just looked at my ticker and realized I am only 8.5 pounds away from my half way point!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Sam! You made me look at mine and see I am only 6 lbs from my half way goal. I've been so down on myself this last couple of weeks, that really picked me up. I tell you what, joining the team was the best most motivating thing EVER. :heart: Thank you so so so so much for letting me be on the Black team.
    I swear I am crying with you.
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am Katie and I am excited to do this challenge. I have been overweight my entire life and I am trying to change it. I am doing WW right now b/c counting calories just doesn't work for me. I look forward to this. I know taht the one thing that I need to work on is exercising, so can anyone give me advice on motivating myself to exercise.

Katie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am Katie and I am excited to do this challenge. I have been overweight my entire life and I am trying to change it. I am doing WW right now b/c counting calories just doesn't work for me. I look forward to this. I know taht the one thing that I need to work on is exercising, so can anyone give me advice on motivating myself to exercise.

Katie

she is on our team now!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey everyone!

The Bat is back! lol

Sorry I havnt been around been on a bit of a business trip. Very excited about tommorows weight in. Worked out 5 out of 7 days this week and stuck to my calorie budget. I was out of town for work the last couple of days and while I had planned to work out the second I got to my destination I began feeling icky and within a couple of hours I was in the throws of a sever stomach virus I got from DW.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: So while I didnt work out the last two days I didnt eat either. I just worked half a day, layed in a hotel room bed crying for my mommy for about 17 hours:sick: :sick: :sick: . Dragged my butt back to work for a day and drove home. Should be an interesting weight in. lol Managed to keep some food down today and through it all drank plenty of water to stay hydrated.

*Spoiler alert*
    Wont mention details but pretty PO'd about the weight in thing on the biggest loser. That aint right.:explode: :angry:

Anyway good luck teammates!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Hi Katie, Welcome to the Chatty Black team. :)
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Thank you!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

The Bat is back! lol

Sorry I havnt been around been on a bit of a business trip. Very excited about tommorows weight in. Worked out 5 out of 7 days this week and stuck to my calorie budget. I was out of town for work the last couple of days and while I had planned to work out the second I got to my destination I began feeling icky and within a couple of hours I was in the throws of a sever stomach virus I got from DW.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: So while I didnt work out the last two days I didnt eat either. I just worked half a day, layed in a hotel room bed crying for my mommy for about 17 hours:sick: :sick: :sick: . Dragged my butt back to work for a day and drove home. Should be an interesting weight in. lol Managed to keep some food down today and through it all drank plenty of water to stay hydrated.

*Spoiler alert*
    Wont mention details but pretty PO'd about the weight in thing on the biggest loser. That aint right.:explode: :angry:

Anyway good luck teammates!

YUCK! You poor guy. :frown: Good luck weighing in! Now I need to know what happened on BL! I went to bed early b/c of a headache. :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Katie

Katie - you need to find something you really like to do. If you don't like TaeBo, you won't stick with it. If you don't like running, you won't stick with it. Try some stuff out. Personally, I really like Turbo Jam. It is the first program that I've been able to stay with & I've had really good results with it. Good luck & welcome!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

KATIE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Katie

Katie - you need to find something you really like to do. If you don't like TaeBo, you won't stick with it. If you don't like running, you won't stick with it. Try some stuff out. Personally, I really like Turbo Jam. It is the first program that I've been able to stay with & I've had really good results with it. Good luck & welcome!

For me the simpiler the better. I have Leslie Sansome Walk 4 fast miles. It has simple steps, gets my HR up there, and uses all my muscles but in a simple movement. Can you see simple is my favorite word!?

You can find her DVDs at Walmart for $10. the best 10 bucks I have invested in thus far!

Good luck Katie....glad you joined!:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Jeannie - did you weigh in? :indifferent: I'm having inner battles about posting mine right now. LOL

The wind my ticker is going to generate going backwards might knock some people off the boards....
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have not been in here much due to happy times in my house. I have however been working real hard for the Bat Team.

I lost 2 pounds since weighing in the 1st time...Yoo HOO!!! and that is after 7-8 wk plateau.

I have been exercising every day. Lifting weights and eating all my calories.

Good luck at weigh in today!!

Black team RULZ:glasses:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I have not been in here much due to happy times in my house. I have however been working real hard for the Bat Team.

I lost 2 pounds since weighing in the 1st time...Yoo HOO!!! and that is after 7-8 wk plateau.

YAY, Jeannie! I'm so happy your p-word is gone! You even USED the p-word without cringing! *hugs* Progress, my friend. Perhaps today will be my REALLY big off day. You inspired me.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

Katie

You have gotten some great advice so far...I agree,you kinda have to play around with different types of exercises to find the one that works best for you! I get bored very easy if i don't have a varity of workouts(workout at home). So I have some beginner,intermediate and advanced level workouts to keep me motivated. I love step aerobics and weight lifting circuits. My favorite workout is walking/running....its simple and free!

Good luck and Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Happy tears. :drinker: 2 lb lost. P word broken. Happy Lynnie.:happy:
  • punka274
    Options

YOU GO GIRL! :drinker:
  • punka274
    Options
    Well,I sent my WI results just now.....kinda sad about them:frown: Im up a lb.

Maybe I will have a lost next week....the scale is heading in the right direction now. Last saturday I was up five lbs:noway:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

GOOD JOB, LYNNIE! I'm so excited for you! WOO HOO!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Well,I sent my WI results just now.....kinda sad about them:frown: Im up a lb.

Maybe I will have a lost next week....the scale is heading in the right direction now. Last saturday I was up five lbs:noway:

I'm up 3.2. Did that make you feel better? :bigsmile: :laugh: It'll be okay. We're all in this together.
  • lynniejones
    Options

GOOD JOB, LYNNIE! I'm so excited for you! WOO HOO!:flowerforyou:

Thank you, thank you. I haven't been this weight in 6 or 8 years.

You guys are so awesome, I really DO :heart: this team.