Black Team 1/5/09

Options

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Oh man....I hope i have a weight loss to report tommorrow:ohwell: my scale jumped five lbs yesterday....didn't weigh today. I drank like a horse yesterday and I will do the same today. Im eating great and my workouts rock so ive GOT to lose somthing soon.:explode: .
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Fun & sweaty, huh? I'll work on that. Gotta think of something. Think, think, think....

:flowerforyou: :heart:

BB you have 3 young kids you obviously now what fun and sweaty is!!!:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I have 3 small kids...I USED to know what fun & sweaty was. :laugh:

ditto...got two kids. Im lucky to 'get lucky' during commerical breaks:blushing: (after the kids have gone to bed of course:wink: )....and i hope that isn't TMI:blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Fun & sweaty, huh? I'll work on that. Gotta think of something. Think, think, think....

:flowerforyou: :heart:

BB you have 3 young kids you obviously now what fun and sweaty is!!!:noway: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I have 3 small kids...I USED to know what fun & sweaty was. :laugh:

ditto...got two kids. Im lucky to 'get lucky' during commerical breaks:blushing: (after the kids have gone to bed of course:wink: )....and i hope that isn't TMI:blushing:

I know all about the USED TOO!! 7 am comes way to fast and by the time we put the kids to sleep I am way to tired to do anything.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm lucky the scale moved down this week. Not a lot, but after we ate at Baskin Robins the other night I'm glad it didn't go the other direction. I got a waffle cone and they stuffed it clear full. There was probably 3000 calories worth of ice cream in it. It was very good though. Pumpkin and Egg Nog.:tongue: Now, I'm going to be completely commited to getting my but back in gear. I even exercised last night. Which was about the first time since Thanksgiving.:embarassed:
  • stenogal
    Options
    Thank you!

I had heard last workout yesterday and then heard some say last chance workout so I got a bit confused.

Good luck and stay strong!
    Stenogal:flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey all!!

Sam - I've had one C Section, but I know what you mean about maybe needing a tummy tuck when the weight is gone :grumble:

I'm dying today girls. TOM has show its ugly head for the first time in over a year (Have been on the Depo shot) and it's back with a vengence! I'm miserable. :sad:

I'm not sure what this will do to my weigh in Wednesday, but we'll see. Maybe if I don't have anything this week I'll have a big drop next week!

Things are very stressful for me right now and I'm struggling to not let anything get in the way of my hard work but we're more than likely getting evicted, I found out yesterday. Plus, winter quarter started yesterday which means less time for exercise. :grumble: DS has pink eye and a double ear infection and I just want to crawl under my sheets and block out the world until everything fixes itself and goes away. I know I can't, becuase nothing will fix itself.. But I really, really want to!

Anyway, today my goal is to not let all this stress distract me from what I'm doing for myself and to eat my calories, drink my water and do 30 Day Shred tonight.

Thanks for listening to my little rant-ish thing! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Owensmommy, hang in there, I am so sorry life is being hard on you right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Owensmommy, hang in there, I am so sorry life is being hard on you right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    hey all! I just wanted to drop another line.. I'm in a lot better mood than earlier! (I'm not used to the emotional roller coaster anymore, Sorry bout that) :blushing:

I'm SO excited for Biggest Loser tonight and for the weigh in tomorrow! (Even though TOM is making it look grim). Plus...

Guess what...

I THINK MY MOM IS GONNA GET ME A POLAR F6 FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! :drinker: :smokin: :bigsmile: :smooched:

I'm SO excited. I've been dying for one.

Anywho, sorry again for the post earlier and I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!!
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am so excited!!! I've decided to start the couch to 5k running plan... tonight! I hope it helps us with our overall weight loss amount!! This is so much fun. I love this group.. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Penny
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am so excited!!! I've decided to start the couch to 5k running plan... tonight! I hope it helps us with our overall weight loss amount!! This is so much fun. I love this group.. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Penny
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Penny

That's awesome! I wish I could run :sad: I get really bad shin splints and it's just not worth it.

I'm sure you'll do well though! I'm excited for you! :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Penny

That's awesome! I wish I could run :sad: I get really bad shin splints and it's just not worth it.

I get shin splints to and when people tell you to lift your treadmill up I don't think that helps it makes it worse for me. I jog at a 1 to 2 but jogging any higher then that it really starts to hurt.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    im so pumped for weigh ins :) got a great workout in!!! pretty full of energy now:smile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Penny

I get shin splints to and when people tell you to lift your treadmill up I don't think that helps it makes it worse for me. I jog at a 1 to 2 but jogging any higher then that it really starts to hurt.

Yeah, I get pains inmy shins just from doing jump rope or jumping jacks. It's ridiculous. I was up to the point where I could jog for 30 minutes continuously but then I didn't stretch enough one day and re-injured and I just haven't even tried since.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    There is a tape job for shin splints. I used to have them on my profile but I think I took em off. Will try to get them back up. It works for me when I get them.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Okay for the past three weeks I have had a heck of a time with my eating and exercise. Holidays plus a three week visit from my daughter, son in law and grandson. I promise I will start to do better on both starting now. Baby went back to AZ today.:sad:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    is this the right spot to ask if i may join a team?sorry if im lost..:smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

You can ask here. I'm sure you can join. You may want to PM Bohlon15 who started this tread, I think she could find a team for you.
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options

You can ask here. I'm sure you can join. You may want to PM Bohlon15 who started this tread, I think she could find a team for you.

i cant figure out how to PM
    ive been on other message boards,,,but I dont see the PM button for here

dontcha hate newbies?lol
    :blushing: