Black Team 1/5/09

Options

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Well,I sent my WI results just now.....kinda sad about them:frown: Im up a lb.

Maybe I will have a lost next week....the scale is heading in the right direction now. Last saturday I was up five lbs:noway:

I'm up 3.2. Did that make you feel better? :bigsmile: :laugh: It'll be okay. We're all in this together.

Ummmm,yeah,kinda:bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: Will both have a good WI next week....:drinker:
  • punka274
    Options
    Happy tears. :drinker: 2 lb lost. P word broken. Happy Lynnie.:happy:

GOOD JOB, LYNNIE! I'm so excited for you! WOO HOO!:flowerforyou:

Thank you, thank you. I haven't been this weight in 6 or 8 years.

You guys are so awesome, I really DO :heart: this team.

AWESOME JOB:drinker: I too am very grateful for this team....im glad were a chatty bunch,the last team i was on wasn't very chatty at all:ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Happy tears. :drinker: 2 lb lost. P word broken. Happy Lynnie.:happy:

GOOD JOB, LYNNIE! I'm so excited for you! WOO HOO!:flowerforyou:

Thank you, thank you. I haven't been this weight in 6 or 8 years.

You guys are so awesome, I really DO :heart: this team.

Me too Lynn!!! ME TOO!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Maybe I will have a lost next week....the scale is heading in the right direction now. Last saturday I was up five lbs:noway:

I'm up 3.2. Did that make you feel better? :bigsmile: :laugh: It'll be okay. We're all in this together.

You are both going to do great this coming week, I predict. :) I'm cheering for you! Rah! Together we can do it!
    Every week is a new week.
    Lynnie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Ummmm,yeah,kinda:bigsmile: :wink: :laugh: Will both have a good WI next week....:drinker:

LMAO. Glad I could be here for ya! :laugh: If my WI next week isn't at least down from THIS week, I'm going to go nutty.
  • punka274
    Options

LMAO. Glad I could be here for ya! :laugh: If my WI next week isn't at least down from THIS week, I'm going to go nutty.

LOL, ME TO...me too...
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ok Black Team...I just sent my weight in and I am VERY HAPPY to report that I am down 7.8 lbs from the last weigh in for this challenge!!:happy: I have been busting my *kitten* this week to get that holiday weight off and I did it!!:drinker: I dont like telling my weight:blushing: but I started this challenge last Wed. at 301.0:ohwell: (which was UP from the holidays) and this morning I am at 293.2:happy: I am sooo glad those holiday pound finally left me and took some friends with it:wink: We can do this guys!!
    Black Team Rocks!!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Ok Black Team...I just sent my weight in and I am VERY HAPPY to report that I am down 7.8 lbs from the last weigh in for this challenge!!:happy: I have been busting my *kitten* this week to get that holiday weight off and I did it!!:drinker: I dont like telling my weight:blushing: but I started this challenge last Wed. at 301.0:ohwell: (which was UP from the holidays) and this morning I am at 293.2:happy: I am sooo glad those holiday pound finally left me and took some friends with it:wink: We can do this guys!!
    ~Roni

Omg that is amazing and you are doing so great in your weight loss journey! Keep up the good work!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    wooooooooooooooooo. Down 1
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome.. I love hearing about the loses - excellent job to all..

SPOILER ALERT:

I (on the other hand) have gained :cry: :cry: :cry: but only 0.6 lbs, so I'm hoping you won't make me go home (like on last nights show.. :explode: :explode: - I did not like the way they did that).

Focusing on my water this week, and what is the new challenge?

Good luck all... janiebeth
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    RONI! I am SO happy for you! Good job, girl!

Marla - Good job!!! Next week will be even better!

Janie - I said it before, I'll say it again....over THREE pounds I gained! .6 isn't bad. You can stay. :wink:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    ~Roni

Holy Cows Woman!!! Congrats, that is an awesome weight loss.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Roni! You're awesome girl!!!!

I'm down 1 today which I'm actually incredibly happy about considering TOM's hanging around.

I hope to lose at least 3 this week! I want to be down under 200 again by 1/20.

Today's my birthday, but we're not really doing anything. BF agreed to make me dinner and we're either going to have turkey burgers or use 93% lean ground beef, mixed veggies and potatos. I think I'm going to have Sesame chicken for lunch, hold the rice.

I shouldn't go over today, but even if I do, I'm not working out. It's my birthday and I don't have to!

Here's to another awesome week!!! :drinker:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    are we suppose to give our new weights today? and if so who?
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    She's alive!

I've been sick since Saturday, but didn't let that get in the way of counting calories and walking on the treadmill every day! Since my late weigh in last Saturday, I have lost a total of 3 pounds. 180 on the scales this morning. If I look back to last Wed when I started MFP, I have lost a total of 9 lbs so far.

From past experience, I tend to lose a pound a day for a couple weeks and then it starts to half down, etc. I'm amazed at how many calories I shoved in my face before I started counting. WOW. No wonder why I am fat. :)

Also, I bought a food scale the other day. I've actually used it a couple times now. Woop!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I'm down 1 today which I'm actually incredibly happy about considering TOM's hanging around.

Today's my birthday, but we're not really doing anything. BF agreed to make me dinner and we're either going to have turkey burgers or use 93% lean ground beef, mixed veggies and potatos. I think I'm going to have Sesame chicken for lunch, hold the rice.

I shouldn't go over today, but even if I do, I'm not working out. It's my birthday and I don't have to!

happy-birthday.jpg
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds! I am 1.8 pounds away from my lowest weight ever, the summer after I graduated high school in 2000. I stripped down completely for the weigh-in. I even took off my glasses. :laugh: I'm SO doing that from now on!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

happy-birthday.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Great job everyone! Roni way to kick some butt!
    Weighed in this morning before work and apparently working out like a fiend for five days followed
    By one 24 hour stomach bug= a 9 pound weight loss for week1! Woohoo! Anyhoo gongrats all. I'm so
    Proud to be part of this team!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Great job everyone! Roni way to kick some butt!
    Weighed in this morning before work and apparently working out like a fiend for five days followed
    By one 24 hour stomach bug= a 9 pound weight loss for week1! Woohoo! Anyhoo gongrats all. I'm so
    Proud to be part of this team!

WOW!! Awesome!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Great job! I bet that feels really good!!! :flowerforyou: