Black Team 1/5/09

Options

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Go into her profile (click on her name, she's the first person who posted in this thread) and there will be a button that says "send a message"
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    is this the right spot to ask if i may join a team?sorry if im lost..:smile:

You can ask here. I'm sure you can join. You may want to PM Bohlon15 who started this tread, I think she could find a team for you.

i cant figure out how to PM
    ive been on other message boards,,,but I dont see the PM button for here

dontcha hate newbies?lol
    :blushing:

Don't worry about it. YOu just click on her name above her AV and that will take you to her profile. Then you send a message to her from there.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Go into her profile (click on her name, she's the first person who posted in this thread) and there will be a button that says "send a message"

Dang you all to heck for typing faster than me.:huh:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    thanks]
    i found the person you has suggested,,,,just could not contact her..

ill get the hang of this place one day:glasses:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So today I decided to get rid of all my big girl clothes. We got a 35 gallon rubbermaid and I spent an hour going through all my clothes and putting them away. I don't want to get rid of them completely until I have had our last child because who knows what my weight will be like then. My closet is a lot thinner now! :bigsmile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    So today I decided to get rid of all my big girl clothes. We got a 35 gallon rubbermaid and I spent an hour going through all my clothes and putting them away. I don't want to get rid of them completely until I have had our last child because who knows what my weight will be like then. My closet is a lot thinner now! :bigsmile:

Woo!!! :drinker:

i bet that felt great!!!

You go girl! :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

So, um... would you consider that to have been more "fun" or "sweaty". ? HAHAHA.

Lynnie
    (I see it, sitting there, in the bathroom.... mocking me.... *darn scale*)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

So, um... would you consider that to have been more "fun" or "sweaty". ? HAHAHA.

Lynnie
    (I see it, sitting there, in the bathroom.... mocking me.... *darn scale*)

neither and both!!! hahaha
    not the fun and sweaty I want but fun because I don't have to look at those clothes anymore and sweaty because it took an hour and the ac was off!!:noway: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kind of

BL just started and I'm already crying!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I did that and still cant let go of those 12 and 14s....why??:huh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I did that and still cant let go of those 12 and 14s....why??:huh:

I would say get rid of them tomorrow!!! donate them to someone who needs them. Find a womans shelter or give them to the good will! Tell yourself that you will never need those clothes again!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

14 minutes in and I am weeping. Oh my, oh my.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

14 minutes in and I am weeping. Oh my, oh my.

glad I'm not the only one!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm not weeping I am sweating I decided to pull out the thigh strider and walk on it as long as I can during the show. LOL! (okay so I took one lil break to check in with my team)

Lynnie
    Blackteam is beautiful!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hey black team..

I'm watching too - we are training with Jillian --- oh kick my toochas.... :smokin: :smokin:

jb
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    NO FAIR, NO FAIR! It doesn't come on here for another two and a half hours! I am so excited!

I love Jillian! She rocks!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    NO FAIR, NO FAIR! It doesn't come on here for another two and a half hours! I am so excited!

I love Jillian! She rocks!

Sorry Amanda.. jb
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hey black team..

I'm watching too - we are training with Jillian --- oh kick my toochas.... :smokin: :smokin:

jb

why do you think I picked black!! if it was just about colors we would be the pink team. But, now that the show is on we have to think like jillian is our trainer and if you need me to yell at you! I WILL!!!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hey black team..

jb

why do you think I picked black!! if it was just about colors we would be the pink team. But, now that the show is on we have to think like jillian is our trainer and if you need me to yell at you! I WILL!!!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

and now I cry :cry: :love: because I just looked at my ticker and realized I am only 8.5 pounds away from my half way point!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Hey black team..

jb

and now I cry :cry: :love: because I just looked at my ticker and realized I am only 8.5 pounds away from my half way point!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

That's awesome Samantha - congratulations. I am so far away... but getting closer every day.

I may ask you to yell at me like Jillian just did "it just gets harder"!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now I know why everyone says she is so tough.. wow.. jb