30 Day Shred Challenge?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    OK, so here goes. I just finished L3D10 and took photos and measurements. I have only lost 2 lb and 1 inch off my waist and 0.25 inches off my hips but my abs are definitely more toned and I have noticed a marked improvement in strength and stamina. I'm going to try to post my pictures from day 1 and day 30. Hopefully they show up.

L1D1%252520SEPT2011%252520028.JPG
    day 1

OCT2011%252520499.JPG
    day 30
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great results TipMcE! You're abs look amazing, I hope I get results like that.

I completed L2D9 last night, I'm looking forward to getting level 2 over with tonight. Starting my weekend off right!!
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    DONE! Lost 3 inches on hips and 2 inches on waist. Maybe 6 pounds, did not note starting weight. Also ended with a bad knee. However in full disclosure I ran on the treadmill right after nearly every day. Physical therapy starts Tuesday. Wearing brace now. Be careful out there.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    OK, so here goes. I just finished L3D10 and took photos and measurements. I have only lost 2 lb and 1 inch off my waist and 0.25 inches off my hips but my abs are definitely more toned and I have noticed a marked improvement in strength and stamina. I'm going to try to post my pictures from day 1 and day 30. Hopefully they show up.

day 1

OCT2011%252520499.JPG
    day 30

You lost way more than that in inches! lol You look great! good job sticking it out!
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options

day 1

OCT2011%252520499.JPG
    day 30

You lost way more than that in inches! lol You look great! good job sticking it out!

LOL! Maybe I misread my tape measure. I still have bit of a belly so I'm planning to start again soon, as soon as my ankle feels better. Maybe I'll try to add some elliptical to help burn the flab :) Keep it up everyone!! You're almost there!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You did fantastic! Thats a significant difference in just a month!

I don't have pictures because I didnt think of it till I was almost two weeks in BUT

In my 30 days of shred (which actually was only 24 days since I had to go on vacation)":

I lost 8.8 pounds.
    I lost 8.5 inches (from waist, thigh, hips and fattest part of my belly)

I *also* can see muscle definition in my arms and legs, have WAY better stamina for doing these exercises.

I'm very happy with my results. I was faithful every day with Sunday as a rest day (except for my vacation).
  • duramater27
    duramater27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!

I was a fail. I petered out in Level 3 because life started getting the best of me and frankly, I wasn't enjoying it any more. I think I need a bit more variety! So I think I'm going to download Ripped in 30 which evidently has more changes in the 20 minutes and I might do a bit of Insanity mixed in.

I also did a measurement fail and I am in no way brave enough to do pics! But here I am appreciating them big-time. So brava/o to the fine folks who finished and who are still chipping away at the Shred!!!