WEEK 1- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED**

Options

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 sets of weights I'm alternating between (4 lb, 10 lb and 15 lb). It depends on the move on what weight I use. I mostly use the 10 lb. So far I've only used the 15 lb for the deadlifts on Level 1.
  • hipchick82
    hipchick82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and thank you SexyCook for the message yesterday =) How is everyone doing? Below are my starting measurements (sorry I'm a little late, the husband and kids are just getting over some nasty colds) so I am hoping to see the numbers go down in a few weeks! Plank to squat is def kicking my butt. Checking in with you all again soon and have a great weekend!

SW: 160
    waist: 39 in
    left thigh: 22 in
    right thigh: 22 in
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Did Day 4 Level 1 today. Not for sure if I will get to workout over the weekend, lots of plans! But I do have my four days done for week one. Everyone have a great weekend!:smile:
  • Frenshan
    Options
    2nd day level 1...loving it so far!! Let's get it!!! ;)
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Did Day 4 Level 1 today. Not for sure if I will get to workout over the weekend, lots of plans! But I do have my four days done for week one. Everyone have a great weekend!:smile:
    That is awesome!!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my third of forth day today I gotta start doing this video without 6 week 6 pack cause doing both is a killer!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my third of forth day today I gotta start doing this video without 6 week 6 pack cause doing both is a killer!!!

I bet it is a killer...I am suppose to incorporate 6w/6p with mines 3 days next week.. BUT i know that works...You guys are just doing so outstanding with committing to this and supporting one another...ROCK ON!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I am going to do day 3 today and then take the weekend off so only 3 out 4 days this week and then start strong Mon with 4 days plus I may try to add in 6w6P. I really want to finish 6w6p I tried a couple months ago and started seeing results but I moved so got off track and all that good stuff. But I am concerned doing KBT and 6W6P may be too much or either not enough cardio cause I still have a good 40 lbs to lose not just toning. Any thoughts? Everyone is doing awesome!! How long does everyone plan to stay with each lvl? I know one person already jumped to lvl 2, I'm not ready for that yet.
  • beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD today, can I join?

waist :29.5
    hip: 42
    Tighs:26

Let's change these numbers !!!!!11
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 level 2 again. It was much easier today but still touch. Did an hour of pilates afterwards hoping to stretch everything out. This weekend and Monday are probably not going to be kind to me being that it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow and then we are taking a couple of days for family time. I'll try to be good food wise but won't be able to workout.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Did day 3 level 2 again. It was much easier today but still touch. Did an hour of pilates afterwards hoping to stretch everything out. This weekend and Monday are probably not going to be kind to me being that it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow and then we are taking a couple of days for family time. I'll try to be good food wise but won't be able to workout.

Awesome honey!! Have a great weekend...You have been doing Great!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I am going to do day 3 today and then take the weekend off so only 3 out 4 days this week and then start strong Mon with 4 days plus I may try to add in 6w6P. I really want to finish 6w6p I tried a couple months ago and started seeing results but I moved so got off track and all that good stuff. But I am concerned doing KBT and 6W6P may be too much or either not enough cardio cause I still have a good 40 lbs to lose not just toning. Any thoughts? Everyone is doing awesome!! How long does everyone plan to stay with each lvl? I know one person already jumped to lvl 2, I'm not ready for that yet.

I am also trying to add in 6w6p, so I am going to try to do one in the morning before work and the other one after work in the evenings. I was able to that once this week. I have to get better at doing it in the evening. Have you done 30 day shred or Ripped in 30 yet? I found both great and really helped me when I first joined and started losing weight. I will probably do one more week of level1 then move on to level 2, unless next week I find level 1 just not challenging then I will move on mid week.
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I completed my fourth day of Level 1 (Advanced with weights) and burned 440 calories. I am so glad too because I a SORE!!!! I still have to teach Zumba this evening....Pray for a SISTA!!!!
    I can really feel myself tightening. I want to do a competition diet and lower my carbs so I can see more but not until my divorce is final. I am just happy I am doing this much. Eating is up and down because I am going through so much......I am so happy to have you ladies and especially Steph who set this up for us. I need the push right now.....
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I completed my fourth day of Level 1 (Advanced with weights) and burned 440 calories. I am so glad too because I a SORE!!!! I still have to teach Zumba this evening....Pray for a SISTA!!!!
    I can really feel myself tightening. I want to do a competition diet and lower my carbs so I can see more but not until my divorce is final. I am just happy I am doing this much. Eating is up and down because I am going through so much......I am so happy to have you ladies and especially Steph who set this up for us. I need the push right now.....

LET ME TELL YOU Girl you have been Beasting this one out!! No problem..I knew I would need the support...We so got this...

I HOPE EVERYONE TOOK PICTURES!! Wasnt required..BUT people are going to want to see us!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I got the DVD today, can I join?

waist :29.5
    hip: 42
    Tighs:26

Let's change these numbers !!!!!11

I have added you! Welcome!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Finally got to do level 1 today, will do it at least twice more this weekend. I was another low burner at 252. I liked how a lot of the moves activated the glutes and kept the heart rate up. Next time I won't be as shy about the weights, might even try ankle weights since I had to use them for floor work in Brazilian butt lift
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Hi ladies today was day four of Jillian Michaels killer buns/thighs & Jillian Michaels 6wks/6pks abs hybird. My soreness is not as bad as the first day and the advance moves are getting easier. My caloires burns is lower than the first three days. Calories burn was 664 from 760 calories burn. I guess my body is adjusting to the workout. I will do level one advance again next week and if it is still easy I will move onto level two adavnce on the third week. I will be resting saturaday and sunday to get a full recover for monday workout round two of level one.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!!!! Just checking in to say day 4 for me here and then rest:bigsmile: not ready to move onto level 2 just yet but I am doing the advanced with weights in level 1 so far so good:tongue: just wondering if anyone else has experienced an increased appetite since doing this workout? I know we are working the thigh muscles and afterwards I feel like I worked extremely hard but the last couple of days I have been hungrier then usual. My mom says it may be because I am working some major muscle groups and therefore the increased appetite . Thoughts??? I have noticed that I am not as sore as the first couple of days which is great because that means I can push harder and definitely fit my other workouts such as cardio into rotation. Anyhoot everyone is doing a fantastic job and I am so glad we are doing this together because it helps push to get it done:flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies today was day four of Jillian Michaels killer buns/thighs & Jillian Michaels 6wks/6pks abs hybird. My soreness is not as bad as the first day and the advance moves are getting easier. My caloires burns is lower than the first three days. Calories burn was 664 from 760 calories burn. I guess my body is adjusting to the workout. I will do level one advance again next week and if it is still easy I will move onto level two adavnce on the third week. I will be resting saturaday and sunday to get a full recover for monday workout round two of level one.

Sounds like we have the same plans:bigsmile: great job!!! Yes my soreness is so much better now and I am glad because I thought I was going to have to cut back on the days but we made it to day four so yay!!!!!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!!!! Just checking in to say day 4 for me here and then rest:bigsmile: not ready to move onto level 2 just yet but I am doing the advanced with weights in level 1 so far so good:tongue: just wondering if anyone else has experienced an increased appetite since doing this workout? I know we are working the thigh muscles and afterwards I feel like I worked extremely hard but the last couple of days I have been hungrier then usual. My mom says it may be because I am working some major muscle groups and therefore the increased appetite . Thoughts??? I have noticed that I am not as sore as the first couple of days which is great because that means I can push harder and definitely fit my other workouts such as cardio into rotation. Anyhoot everyone is doing a fantastic job and I am so glad we are doing this together because it helps push to get it done:flowerforyou:

Yes my appetite has increase, I believe your mother is right because we are working the biggest muscle groups. Congrats on completing day four.