WEEK 1- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED**

Options

Replies

• cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Don't forget how easy it is to out-eat your training ladies! Eat smart!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 Level 1 complete. SInce I started this workout last Monday I am going to run my weeks Monday - Sunday.. I am going for at least 5 days this week maybe 6, we will see! I am also going to see if I can find some ankle weights and add those. Maybe that will help me get a better burn. I also plan on adding in 6w6p. Everyone did great over the weekend. Keep up the good work ladies!:smile: Happy Monday!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! It's so many people I want to respond to but I got behind on the posts from the weekend. :-(
    I did my four days already but keeping it going. One more day in this week and then rest on Wed. I did Level 1 advanced moves this morning with weights. I burned 411 calories. I am up to 6 to 12 pounds so I am thinking I am ready to move to level 2. I feel like this is the best DVD I have ever purchased!!! Working these large musle groups do burn severe calories. I had always wondered if I was doing enough for my lower body and no I know for sure I wasn't doing moves that get wicked results. I am so ready to see my final pictures!!!!
    Let's go ladies we getting it in!!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are pushing it to the fabulous level:bigsmile: can't wait to get to it tonight!!!! I love this workout and it has definitely become one of my favorites!!!! Great job ladies:flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are pushing it to the fabulous level:bigsmile: can't wait to get to it tonight!!!! I love this workout and it has definitely become one of my favorites!!!! Great job ladies:flowerforyou:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I GET PUMPED EVERYTIME I COME TO THIS THREAD FROM THE EXCITMENT!! I did 6w/6p part 2 this morning and forgot how Hard and Awesome it was...i always think i lose instantly in the ab area..GO FINGER(LOL) anyways...I am going to commit to 5 days to..YALL WONT Leave me! J/K...but yep doing it tonight that would be Day 4 and do it tomorrow Day 5...YEAH I KNOW WE are going to look fab.....DID EVERY AT LEAST GET PICS on DAY 1...still wouldnt be to late...ANYWAY...YOU ALL ROCK!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i also except the ankle weights challenge.. this is gonna be tough but fun! :happy:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Keep it guys...you will be looking AMAZING!
  • xhaller
    Options
    I have a question for those of you who have done levels 2 or 3 of this DVD. Are you going to those levels because you feel level 1 is too easy? Or do you still struggle but want to mix up the workouts that you do? I consider myself in quite good shape but I still struggle to be 100 percent perfect and committed to every pose in the level 1. I just wonder if I'm expecting too much of myself or if other people are just being more flexible? Or of course, I guess some of you probably just do kick serious butt. You rock! You're my inspiration!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    BUMP !!!!!!!!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    I have a question for those of you who have done levels 2 or 3 of this DVD. Are you going to those levels because you feel level 1 is too easy? Or do you still struggle but want to mix up the workouts that you do? I consider myself in quite good shape but I still struggle to be 100 percent perfect and committed to every pose in the level 1. I just wonder if I'm expecting too much of myself or if other people are just being more flexible? Or of course, I guess some of you probably just do kick serious butt. You rock! You're my inspiration!

I move up to the next level when the level gets easy or I get bored first. I started out doing the advance move and then added hand and calves weights the same week. I like to push myself to my limits. I did the insanity video which I trhink is helping me with KB&T workout. Work at your on pace and you will be pushing harder and doing the moves at 100% in no time. Always work out smart what is good for someone else does not mean it's better for you. I hope this helps.
  • xhaller
    Options

I move up to the next level when the level gets easy or I get bored first. I started out doing the advance move and then added hand and calves weights the same week. I like to push myself to my limits. I did the insanity video which I trhink is helping me with KB&T workout. Work at your on pace and you will be pushing harder and doing the moves at 100% in no time. Always work out smart what is good for someone else does not mean it's better for you. I hope this helps.

Gosh, I'm so impressed. You sound like you really are giving a warrior's effort. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SexyCook
    Options

THIS ONE RIGHT here is the TRUTH!! I so LOVE THIS CHIC....She never seems to amaze me...I am adding the ankle weights tonight..IF I PASS OUT its MOST OF YALL FAULT!! LOL
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I GET PUMPED EVERYTIME I COME TO THIS THREAD FROM THE EXCITMENT!! I did 6w/6p part 2 this morning and forgot how Hard and Awesome it was...i always think i lose instantly in the ab area..GO FINGER(LOL) anyways...I am going to commit to 5 days to..YALL WONT Leave me! J/K...but yep doing it tonight that would be Day 4 and do it tomorrow Day 5...YEAH I KNOW WE are going to look fab.....DID EVERY AT LEAST GET PICS on DAY 1...still wouldnt be to late...ANYWAY...YOU ALL ROCK!

Ok team leader 5 days a week it is and I know you can do it cause you always go hard yourself with your workouts. I am happy and proud to be on this journey with you my friend.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Don't forget how easy it is to out-eat your training ladies! Eat smart!

Agree 100%
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Hello ladies I complete level 1 advance with the hand & ankle weights day 5. I increase my weights from 5pds to 10 - 15 pds depend on the move. Doing the summo sqauts for the inner thighs instead holding the weights in my hands how about I place them on my legs right above the knees while wearing ankles weight (the burn was insane) I used 15 pds weight on each leg. I learned this move from Chalean extreme workout program. The move has gotten easier therfore I had to increaase my weights. I will definitely move on to level 2 advance next week.

I will moving on to level 2 advance next week with 6wks/6pks abs beacaus the move aslo has gotten easy. I also increase the weights in this program from 5pds to 10-15 pds. I also add bands when I do the superman move. I got a good burn with the weights and bands.

I luv combining these workout together beacuse I get a better burn. On wednesday i will be adding a 3rd program (body for life upper body) got to keep my arms,chest and back strong.

I have decide I will do five days a week Monday - Friday.

Ladies Ya'll are doing a fabulous job.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    2011-09-19_16-03-35_324.jpg

My ankles weights ladies.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    :smile: WOW U ARE GETTING IT IN!!!!!!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    2011-09-19_16-03-35_324.jpg

My ankles weights ladies.

MY MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN!!! ENOUGH SAID....You did that!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    :smile: WOW U ARE GETTING IT IN!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the support.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you better work those weights!!!