BL Black Team Challenge Week #2

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Elmo is the spawn of Satan. They look amazingly similar...and I do believe they have the same voice...and talk in third person...and claim they love you.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    See what I mean? :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    "Elmo loves you!" :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I live in Ohio. And it is cold. And wet. And I work retail. So my job was to keep the front of the store mopped all day with this big ole heavy mop. So AYE MATEY I swabbed the deck all day. You would think that I would be aggrivated with doing it, but I just whistled while I worked, because every swing side to side was an ab workout. So basically I worked my abs about 6 hours today. FUN!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Reporting in for challenge:

5 sets of crunches
    set 1, 32 reps
    set 2, 38 reps
    set 3, 32 reps
    set 4, 32 reps
    set 5, 57 reps

Whoooo hooooo I love this challenge!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay, for anybody that wants a fairly good tape that does tons of ab work, Denise Austins (I know she's annoying) has a toning tape called "targeting your female fat zones" (or something like that). I had put it away for awhile and dug it out last night. It really gets all your muscles, especially your abs.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Okay, for anybody that wants a fairly good tape that does tons of ab work, Denise Austins (I know she's annoying) has a toning tape called "targeting your female fat zones" (or something like that). I had put it away for awhile and dug it out last night. It really gets all your muscles, especially your abs.

I have that one too, Anna:drinker: Tough stuff!:drinker: :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I have that one too, Anna:drinker: Tough stuff!:drinker: :laugh:

Yeah I'm a little sore today.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Never did get my second ab workout in yesterday, because the DH and DDs were hogging the Wii.

They were having a blast with the new Wii music program that we got for Christmas. Youngest DD was bouncing and dancing around as she played the drums, electric guitar, sax, dog suit (you have to see this one - the Mii is dressed in a dog suit and as you move the numchuk, the dog barks to the music - way fun).

DD can make any activity a cardio workout - god bless.

Hope you are all having a great day.. janiebeth
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    ive done pretty good this week with this challenge. got my abb work in monday and wed. Just got through with todays...im glad its over:sick:

Good luck to everybody:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I have did my ab workout everyday so far. I have to admit this is alot harder than eating my fruits and veggies. At least that was fun! :smile: However, this is definitely working because I am sore.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Well, Zumba is going to have to count as my ab work yesterday because I didn't get back to it. DD and I sat down and started watching some Doctor Who and I ended up HAVING to watch another episode because it left in such a cliffhanger ... plus it was scary and I had to get it resolved so I could go to sleep! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be gone all day today and tomorrow ... so just checking in. I'll be praying for everybody and job issues, etc., ... these are tough times indeed!

Do new challenges start on Monday?? Hmm ... I'll have to go back and look.

Have a great day everybody!

:heart: Tresa

Hmm ... looks like this one started on Wednesday. I'll plan on that ... I've got it covered next time! Somebody set me straight if it needs to start on Monday ... :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I miss my Zumba tapes:sad: When our tape player broke we never replaced it, and I had Zumba on tapes. I guess I should get the DVD's.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm gearing up for my AbJam Turbo Jam dvd right now. The boys will be in bed for naps in about 15 min. & I'm plotting my assault. :bigsmile: 20 min. of relentless ab focused murder. I mean...LOTS of fun. Really. Lots. :tongue:

Tresa - Yep! Wed. is weigh-in & we switch challenges then!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Got my abs in last night, 50 crunches. Today I plan to do better though. 30 Day Shred lvl 1 & something else fun for abs (haven't decided yet)

Hope everyone is doing well! :drinker:

I'm ready for the weekend, totally. Got alot of homework to do this weekend, but other than that I'm just going to relax, not drink! and stay focused on my goals since the weekends are usually the worst for me and I want a REALLY big weigh in next week!!!

I just can't wait to be under 200 again. I want it so bad I can taste it! Or to be back in the 170's... :love: I want it SO bad!!!

Anywho, everyone have a great day and we'll talk to ya later!

- V
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I only got 45 crunches in today. There was this weird thing going on with my neck and it just hurt too much to continue.

:grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Done! I'm done! 20 min. of torture...I'll feel that tomorrow. Nice challenge, Marla. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Who's your buddy? Me-- that's who.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am getting stronger!!!!! When I first had my son push my legs down, it was so easy for him, it was sad! Tonight it was harder and he thought it would be easy so when he pushed a little, nothing happened, he pushed again and still nothing happened. Then he pushed hard and my legs gave out and he came tumbling forward and landed next to me. We were both laughing so hard.

I have been doing sit-ups, planks, and the one I just described above.

The problem with this "lovely" challenge is now my stomach is just hanging. It is a patheic blob of flat that is no longer big and round but just disgusting. I am assuming this is because I am building muscle but UGH!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Yay, Amanda! I can relate to the belly thing. I'm nearing my goal weight & my stomach will never look the same thanks to multiple pregnancies. Droopy. Blah.

I just did some crunches last night. Nothing too strenuous. I'm doing the 20 min. AbJam shortly. Woo hoo! :grumble: