fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options
fit and butt ugly OR fat with a stunningly gorgeous face??
my trainer and I got into screaming match over what men (and women) would prefer. We always debate topics like these because I understand both sides of the coin. So I am taking it to the streets of MFP. here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

SIDEBAR: so I personally believe beauty comes in ALL shapes, sizes, colors. Who can define it? INSIDE beauty is MORE important than asthetic beauty. It's interesting to see what everyone's take is. WOW. WOW. WOW. Blown away.:huh: :bigsmile: :noway:

Replies

• emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    fat and stunningly attractive!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fat and stunning
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    fat and stunningly attractive!

Definitely!

Total no-brainer.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Stunningly attractive to me,because then I won`t see her as "fat".
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Fat & stunning...fo-sho! :bigsmile:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My head just exploded. Does not compute.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fit and ugly-- thats what paper bags are for...

jk jk jk
  • tritt86
    Options
    Fat and stunningly attractive, for sure!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Why would this be an issue worth having a screaming match over? :noway:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I've never met anyone fat who was "stunningly gorgeous." But I may have a different definition of "fat" than some people.

Ugly is also subjective. If I think you're "butt ugly," that means I'm not physically attracted to you on any level, so your physique doesn't really matter.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have no idea....you'd think I would pick the latter, but something is making me gravitate towards the former.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i dont think its possible to be fat and stunning. the human body is not supposed to be the way many of us on here are/were.

with that said im not saying there arent beautiful women that are overweight, no not at all saying that. but i associate fat with being very unhealthy, trouble breathing, walking, and just complications being active.

this is a good topic to become very offensive very quickly.

look up fat in google images, its yellow, looks slimy.. and its disgusting, nothing "stunning" about it.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    LOL! Great question!

As a man:

Fit & butt ugly!

After a few hard drinks and the closer to last call it gets. The handsomer I get! :-)

Besides, better to have the cardio when needed! A good reputation for performance & endurance will counter balance a lot of butt ugly!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Fat and stunning, definitely.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I hate guys with big muscles, I hate skinny guys even more.

I vote for fat and attractive :bigsmile:
  • wonderific
    Options
    I'd rather be fat and stunning because it's free to lose weight but would cost a fortune just for the chance of getting pretty :tongue:
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Never fat........it you are ugly or pretty that is what you are but fit is better than fat always!!!!!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    but i associate fat with being very unhealthy, trouble breathing, walking, and just complications being active.

You understand someone can be overweight and healthy, and "thin" and unhealthy, right?
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My experience with most guys I know is that they would rather have fitt and butt ugly than fat and beautiful. But I do not agree and neither does my husband! I know alot of beautiful big women and they get passed over so many times just because they are big! I can't count how many times I have been told that I would be perfect if I would just lose weight! I guess it is just what attracts you to someone!