fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options

Replies

• MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Overweight and stunning, for sure... I can lose this weight, but you can't fix ugly
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.

Do you have some smoke to blow up my *kitten*, please? Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.

wow, just wow. And you have just one friend on here? Huh, shocking.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.

perfect answer.
    That is! I didn't even see that!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Fit an ugly. Fat, I'd be unhealthy. Y'all are very vain haha.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    How many roofies do I have left? I need enough to slip to me and her.... oh wait then we'll both wake up on the floor in a clown costume... What was the question again?
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You people must know a lot of ugly people. There are most DEFINITELY fat and stunningly attractive people. Good God.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    You people must know a lot of ugly people. There are most DEFINITELY fat and stunningly attractive people. Good God.
    I am one of those and I rule.
  • dawnm92
    dawnm92 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

LOL I agree! I may not be one of them, but there are definitely some fat and stunningly attractive people in this world!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

What_Do_You_Mean_You_People_by_EncasedxInxPorcelain.jpg
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

classic!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

bahahahaha

I needed that LOL
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    This is where one of my favorite quotes comes up..."I may be fat, but you're ugly...& I can diet" ...lol:smile::wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would want someone because of their personality, not what they look like on the outside. This is a really sensitive subject for me because I grew up being called ugly a lot.

Edited to add, I'd go with the butt ugly and fit person because he'd probably be less judgemental.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I am one of those and I rule.
    No, you're not, & yes, you do! Pass me a roofie!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe YOU can't see beauty in overweight people, but keep that as your opinion and not state it as a fact. My guess is I would not find you very attractive if I'm looking for inner beauty. Just sayin'.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I am butt ugly at any weight so I suck no matter what
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    It sounds trite, but "stunning" only lasts a little while. And I don't mean growing older. I mean that if someone is "stunning" but doesn't feel comfortable, feels unfit, etc. - if that person sincerely wants to be something else, then "stunning" will give way to "issues." Being comfortable in your own skin, confidence, self-awareness, etc. - that really is attractive. At least to someone who is emotionally healthy and relatively grounded. I don't deny the attraction of "stunning." But I question it's lasting impact.
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.

LMAO that's hysterical!!!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd prefer to beholdin someone perty