fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between fat and overweight, and there's a difference between attractive and stunning. I think that's the point that the people saying you can't be fat and stunningly gorgeous at the same time are trying to make.

You had a guy admit that there is such a thing as a beautiful, overweight woman, and still people jumped on him for saying that he associated "fat" with being unhealthy.

To me, fat means obese, not simply "I have 20 or 30 lbs to lose" or "I have a thin frame, but I've got a lot of flab to get rid of." And "stunning," to me, does not mean pretty or handsome; it means someone who is so good-looking that people of both sexes literally stop what they're doing to check them out.

I'm sorry, but a person who is obese is attracting that kind of attention for an entirely different reason.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Idk, there is one of these posts like once a week and I think the fat vs ugly thing is pretty dumb. Beauty is subjective and for the most part, people CAN control their weight but people CAN'T control what features they are born with.

...That out of the way. My personal opinion is that overweight people can be attractive but at a certain point being too overweight is not attractive anymore. I don't know what you mean by "ugly" but I DO find it attractive when people take care of themselves.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    This is where one of my favorite quotes comes up..."I may be fat, but you're ugly...& I can diet" ...lol:smile::wink:

I love this!
    I was verbally abused for being 'fat' on the london underground.. very very embarrassing for 30 seconds.. till my fight rose up and I said at least I'm not UGLY! To which point about 30 people who had been listening laughed out loud.. I rested my case and smiled sweetly as I got on the escalator.

He WAS ugly.. not really physcially but personally on the inside to abuse someone for being fat is ugly.

I do not judge who I like by looks, but by their personality. I have gone out with fit and stunning but they were D***'s.. I have fat and Ok looking.. and he's STUNNING in the personaltiy stakes.. I married him.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    <- fat & pretty ;)
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    In some cultures "big is beautiful" and "skinny is disgusting"
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am butt ugly at any weight so I suck no matter what

Oh no u dont hush it :)
  • pffssas
    pffssas Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i burned a gazillion calories laughing at the responses...thank you very much, that was all the exercise i had time for today!!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    In some cultures "big is beautiful" and "skinny is disgusting"
    Beauty of face and form is fleeting.
    Beauty is a cultural construct that tends to favor the young, child-bearing aged people.

Beauty of spirit is eternal.

I'd rather be known for my kindness, my joy of life, than for either my weight, or my "looks"...

that said, I'd like to be thought of as stunning. and not in a Goddess of Wilendorf way, either...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Fit and ugly.

Beauty is just luck and genetics and maybe make up. Fit takes effort. It shows a lot about personality too. A ugly fit man would be likely to have similar interests to myself.
  • dbesle
    Options
    I've seen beautiful people of all sizes. If you are the type of person that only sees the outside of a person and not the inside than you would be the ugly one. We all come in different shapes and sizes and that's how life is. I can tell you as far as fat, because I've been 343 all the way down to 190, people treat you a lot different when your large. They never give you a chance or get to know you before they judge you. Even people who were your friends will treat you different once you get big. As far as looks go well If you have to ask other people about how you look than that means your not happy so you need to get busy and change it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    And you cant change from that form? Im assuming thats what made it such a hot debate.
    If so, Im gonna have to go with Fit and Ugly. Fit means a better quality of life and health. Besides that, beauty is more than physical features.
  • sandislim
    Options
    I don't really know or understand the question. Fit and ugly is fine - fat and stunning is also fine. Fit and nasty, fat and nasty go take a hike. Either way I wish I was slim, I hate being fat and I do feel totally invisible as a fat person. :(
    Sometimes just being nice to someone is beautiful, a smile. I've seen people who I was not attracted to in the least and saw them smile and totally changed my mind.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.
    Pardon? I am fat, by I'm sure your standards, yet stunningly attractive! Lmao

Why yes you are. *yowza!~*
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight but if youre ugly you cant make pretty.

Agreed. What he said! :flowerforyou:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    What about if theyre fat and ugly or skinny and attractive? Thats an easier pick.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.
    Pardon? I am fat, by I'm sure your standards, yet stunningly attractive! Lmao

Why yes you are. *yowza!~*
    Oh, I forgot to add fit also! I kick butt at the gym!

Sus, yowza yourself! Looking hawt babe!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    What about if theyre fat and ugly or skinny and attractive? Thats an easier pick.
    Rainbows & unicorns, Scott. Lol
  • anneke123456
    Options
    personally I am just fat and ugly.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lmao, yupp, they just haven't met me yet. :laugh:
    You people must know a lot of ugly people. There are most DEFINITELY fat and stunningly attractive people. Good God.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'll choose blind and using my hands. :tongue:
    Beauty is in the hands that beHOLD you