I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Today was my first day of 30ds and OMG I feel done in lol!! I'm so glad I looked at this thread because I think it's what I really need for motivation and inspiration to keep me going for the next 29 days!

I haven't taken any pics (yet :-/ ) but I did brave it and take my measurements which I have NEVER done before and boy was that an eye opener :(

I'm not too worried if I gain lbs as I really wanna lose inches and ultimately look good and feel great and be the bright lively Mummy my boys deserve :)

Feel free to add me, the more the merrier :)
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this from amazon tonight after seeing all these inspirational pictures!!!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! Seeing this is really making me consider trying 30ds but I always give up after a few days because lack of motivation :frown: Anyone know of any groups that are starting 30ds??
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

You look amazing!
  • morrowsarah
    Options
    Wow! Seeing this is really making me consider trying 30ds but I always give up after a few days because lack of motivation :frown: Anyone know of any groups that are starting 30ds??

I'm part of a group that started this month. I don't think she is adding anyone else because the group got so big but I'll add you as a friend and keep you motivated!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I'm part of a group that started this month. I don't think she is adding anyone else because the group got so big but I'll add you as a friend and keep you motivated!

Sounds good, thanks! :smile:
  • morrowsarah
    Options
    I love all the transformation pictures! They are all amazing! I took my before pictures yesterday. Today I'm on day 3 level 1. I'll try to remember to post my before and afters next month!
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday. Been inspired by all the pics.
    Took before pictures today, will hopefully have `good`after pics in a month.
  • morneen
    morneen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I just added a pic of me from Oct 15, 2011.. that was 5 days before I started MFP.. the current pic is of me on New Years Eve.. to me.. Big differenct!! Love MFP.. it is working!! :love: Sorry I haven't done any Shred!! My weight loss has been strickly by doing what MFP tells me to do and sticking to it. The only thing I go over is on my protein.. But good luck to all!!!
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    I think I might buy it and start it aswell after reading these success stories.
  • bekisimpkins
    bekisimpkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump - just ordered my copy!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • adoraendut
    adoraendut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Seeing these pictures have totally motivated me to keep going. I hope I get as good of results.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Really those pictures are insane. I almost don't believe them!!!! WOW Great Job. I am on Day 2 Level 1 and I have been on a diet for a week and I have lost 9 pounds. I can feel a difference in my clothes already..........is that possible?
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Mine is coming in the mail today and I am totally terrified to start it, but I can't look at these pics and not go for it! Jillian scares the crap out of me haha.
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Getting started with this today! Looking forward to seeing a difference after the 30days!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics. I am on day 5. Level 1 is too easy, so I now do Level 1 AND Level 2. I feel pretty good afterwards. :-)
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the shred today. Some of the progress pictures I've seen from other people are absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see how it works for me. Good luck on finishing it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!