I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 and I have pics on my profile with my transformation....

I got this from sometimes eating my exercise calories and sometimes not, I'm trying to trick my body regularly so it doesn't get used to anything so I can see faster results.... but I do the shred everyday and only clock it as 22-25 minutes of circuit training, general, depending on my effort or dumb bell weights (either 5 or 3 lbs). The exercise is actually 27 minutes but I don't count the cool down.

The first pic is just a cute pic of my face but the second and third are the beginning of the shred and the last two pictures are as of today.... Go ahead and check 'em out
  • clairibou1
    clairibou1 Posts: 124
    Options
    bump! just finished level 1 day 7...starting to get bored but trying to keep myself going!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    4dc62796.jpg

30 Day Shred
    Day 1 12/28
    Weight:134.5
    True waist: 25.75
    Hip bones: 35
    Hips: 39.5
    Thigh: 22
    Bust: 31.5
    Bicep: 11.5
    Neck: 12

Day 30 
    End lvl3 2/1
    Weight: 130.5 (-5)
    True Waist: 24.5(-1.25)
    Hip bones: 32.6 (-2.4)
    Hips: 37 (-2.5)
    Bust: 31 (-.5)
    Thigh: 20.5 (-1.5)
    Neck: 11.5 (-.5)

Total change from beginning to end: down 5lbs, down 8.65 inches
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So I know there aren't very many men who actually do this program, but I did and am very happy that I did. I didn't take pictures ( I really should have, I am kicking myself in retrospect), but I was able to see better results than I even thought I would. I lost a total of 23 lbs during the entire process and a ton of inches. I was very pleased with the intensity of the program. I thought it was a great way to get moving again and after I was done was very ready for more intense training. I would highly recommend it for anyone getting started.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I finished it a week ago and moved onto Ripped in 30 :D
    Measurements:

Weight: 108.4-104.9 (3.5 pounds lost)
    Waist: 26.5-25.5 (1 inch lost)
    Hips: 32.5-31.0 (1.5 inches lost)
    Thighs: 21-20,5 (0.5 inches lost)
    Arms: 13-12.5 (0.5 inches lost)

My measurements and pounds don't say as much as the mirror does. I feel transformed, especially in my arms and back. I was surprised I only lost half an inch in my thighs because there's a world of difference there! Even though I have a long way to go, the 30 Day Shred was a great start and a great push :) I took way too many rest days and had way too many splurge days, but now I'm ready to give Ripped in 30 my ALL!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    day 1:

DSC09308-3-1.jpg

day 30:

DSC00467-1.jpg

ok so here are my stats:
    starting weight: 130.4
    End weight: 125.4

waist" -2.5inches
    arm: -.5inches
    hips: -2inches
    right thigh: -1inch

You look fantastic and started this at same weight i am now, hope i get the same results...Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My results are from the Ripped in 30 video. I only lost 2 lbs. I"m 37yo, 5'3 1/2 and 7 months post baby in the after pic.
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

wow this one gives me inspiration as ur close in age to me. There's hope for me yet :):flowerforyou:
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You did really well, Success!
  • dancingqueen2013
    Options
    How intense are the workouts? I have just been diagnosed with mild/moderate degenerative disc disease, but want to get started on something and I'm not allowed to run. Would I be able to handle this?
  • dancingqueen2013
    Options
    How intense are the workouts? I have just been diagnosed with mild/moderate degenerative disc disease, but want to get started on something and I'm not allowed to run. Would I be able to handle this?

There is a youtube video of it that you can watch, I watched it last night as I'm considering trying this as I here so many one here talking about it and seeing all these great results.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    BUMP:tongue:
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    Here's mine!
    Stomach:
    Feb. 1 - 39 inches
    Mar. 1 - 38 inches

Arms:
    Feb. 1 - 13 inches
    Mar. 1 - 13 inches

Legs:
    Feb. 1 - 23 1/2 inches
    Mar. 1 - 22 3/4 inches

Hips:
    Feb. 1 - 44 inches
    Mar. 1 - 43 inches

Bust:
    Feb 1. - 44 inches
    Mar. 1 - 42 3/4 inches

This month I'm on a healthy strict diet & doing Just Dance with the 30 DS everyday.

2s9895w.jpg

vd1gdc.jpg
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail today and am just waiting on these kids to go to sleep so I can start!! So excited and ready to see results. I hope I can stick with it.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I am on day 7 of level 1 and need some motivation as I've gained weight since starting the shred!

Don't get discouraged. Actually I recommend ppl to not weigh themselves the first 2 weeks of 30 day shred, your muscles will retain water to help themselves heal. As long as you are eating ALL your calories that day, not necessarily the workout calories, then you will be fine and will start losing again when your muscles start to get stronger. Don't get discouraged. Just keep making your body better!!
  • lstrick27
    lstrick27 Posts: 19
    Options
    BUMP!
  • elsrws
    elsrws Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    As this is my 4th go round with the Shred, weight gain typically means muscle gain. Try not to focus on the scale but on inches lost. I always measure myself prior to starting, then every 10 days. I bet you will see a difference! Stay encouraged and DON'T STOP! ;)
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i really must take on in the am thanks for the reminder just started monday
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I guess I am weird .. I do each level for 30 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!